Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Cadbury
Keanoo
Theo Filippo
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Danny
Carlos Jenkinson
Emma
ResurrectionRooney
MattSpur
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
Jeff
ayvee1
chiboygeorge
Cristiano
ShakerMatty
Barton
Mason
bitdriver
JonjoShelvey
Scouser_Dave
arsenalap11
Ben 10
Start.
Potato-7
SBSP
Zzonked
33 posters

Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.

Poll

[ 4 ]
    Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Bar_left44%Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Bar_left56%Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Bar_left0%Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Anonymous

Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 am

calm down lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am

Typical bandwagon jumping that is Scott Laughing

My heart says I want Man City to win because of Dzeko, but I really want City to mess up to let Spurs into the title race properly.
    Anonymous

Did you not read the rest of the sentence? Seems like you only read the bolded part.
    Anonymous

you support both just you like liverpool more
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 am

facepalm You're so stupid it's unreal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am

dont have to be angry cos you like 2 premiership teams loads of people do it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am

I did read it, support who you want, I don't care. Just choosing the soon to be league champs and one of the richest clubs in the world stinks of bandwagon jumping. Maybe it's just a phase, like it was with Jordi. You'll snap out of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 am

tv turned off and wont come on Neutral
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 am

Victor Anichebe has now scored more goals than Ronaldo and Messi put together in 2012. Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 am

Why do you both think that I'm supporting them?

I just like them. I don't feel any emotion when they win/lose.

You're both just typical lower league supporters, leaching on to any opportunity to belittle a PL club supporter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 am

Radford wrote:tv turned off and wont come on Neutral

You have to press the on button.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am

Dan wrote:
    Radford wrote:tv turned off and wont come on Neutral

You have to press the on button.

shall i check the thing with 3 pins lying on ground
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am

Scott MacDougall wrote:Why do you both think that I'm supporting them?

I just like them. I don't feel any emotion when they win/lose.

You're both just typical lower league supporters, leaching on to any opportunity to belittle a PL club supporter.

why wud i feel the need to belittle you
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 am

James wrote:I did read it, support who you want, I don't care. Just choosing the soon to be league champs and one of the richest clubs in the world stinks of bandwagon jumping. Maybe it's just a phase, like it was with Jordi. You'll snap out of it.

Jordi liked City before we won anything and still does a bit. shifty

I'd say it sounds more like a soft spot type of thing. For example, my mum is an Everton fan so I always want them to do well, but I don't really support them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:47 am

So if Man City win today you will feel neutral? Despite saying you want them to win? Laughing

Don't worry Scott, I like Wigan because of Martinez, Spurs cos they are the outsiders in the title race, Fulham because of Ruiz, Swansea because they stuck to their way of playing. I'm a glory hunter.
    Anonymous

rofl
    Anonymous

Oh and I don't really like Man City, just Dzeko.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 am

James wrote:So if Man City win today you will feel neutral? Despite saying you want them to win? Laughing

Don't worry Scott, I like Wigan because of Martinez, Spurs cos they are the outsiders in the title race, Fulham because of Ruiz, Swansea because they stuck to their way of playing. I'm a glory hunter.

I want them to win to piss of the United fans. End of.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 am

The build up to this game reminded me that Adam Johnson has Newcastle as one of his favoured teams in FM2012 despite the fact his family are Sunderland fans. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 am

Which will make you happy... That would be feeling emotion.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 am

Neutral
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 am

I liked City before they won anything, they had the machine Wanchope. not worthy
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 am

C'mon Citeh. Think they'll win 2-1.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:57 am

JonjoShelvey wrote:I liked City before they won anything, they had the machine Wanchope. not worthy

Wanchope - Dickov

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:57 am

I hate City. Defo my second most hated team in the PL. That not allowed?

Shit, forgot about Everton.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:57 am

Zzonked wrote:
    JonjoShelvey wrote:I liked City before they won anything, they had the machine Wanchope. not worthy

Wanchope - Dickov

not worthy
    not worthy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 am

Beowulf wrote:I hate City. Defo my second most hated team in the PL. That not allowed?

Shit, forgot about Everton.

New rule, it's forbidden.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 am

5-1 to man city
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 am

I liked City before their money not so much anymore but its not the club i don't like these new fans they have suddenly got..
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 am

Zzonked we gave you your best player Colin Bell. smug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 pm