Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Cadbury
Keanoo
Theo Filippo
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Danny
Carlos Jenkinson
Emma
ResurrectionRooney
MattSpur
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
Jeff
ayvee1
chiboygeorge
Cristiano
ShakerMatty
Barton
Mason
bitdriver
JonjoShelvey
Scouser_Dave
arsenalap11
Ben 10
Start.
Potato-7
SBSP
Zzonked
33 posters

Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.

Poll

[ 4 ]
    Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Bar_left44%Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Bar_left56%Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Bar_left0%Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 am

I hate away games, can't wait for a run of home games, preferably easy. Laughing
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    MattSpur wrote:

Meh, i'm viewing it as what it is - we've gained a point over Man United, Man City and one further away from Chelsea so its a successful weekend. Plus i'd say Swansea away is the toughest of the games played by one of the top teams this weekend.

Depends how top you mean. Newcastle was harder for Liverpool, Villa is a hard game for Chelsea even though they've been poor this season, they're still a top club, and Sunderland away is harder then Swansea away anyway, especially with MON coming in. So you really didn't have the hardest game imo Razz

Chelsea at home to villa is a banker, theres no two ways about it - same with Blackburn at home and QPR at home. I'd expect all the the top teams to get 3 points in those games so realistically only Spurs and Citeh had tough games this weekend.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 am

MattSpur wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

Depends how top you mean. Newcastle was harder for Liverpool, Villa is a hard game for Chelsea even though they've been poor this season, they're still a top club, and Sunderland away is harder then Swansea away anyway, especially with MON coming in. So you really didn't have the hardest game imo Razz

Chelsea at home to villa is a banker, theres no two ways about it - same with Blackburn at home and QPR at home. I'd expect all the the top teams to get 3 points in those games so realistically only Spurs and Citeh had tough games this weekend.

Completely disagree. You had Swansea. At the end of the day, they're not a tough game and you were expected to win, just as were all the top teams. I agree with the bold though, but Villa is never a banker... so no there's not no two ways about it even though that's confusing.

City
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    United
    Arsenal

Is how i'd rank it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 am

Only United have beat Swansea at home this season and I'm fairly certain they've got a good conceded record at home too. So I'd class them as a tough away game. Not the hardest of the weekend mind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 am

COYS wrote:Only United have beat Swansea at home this season and I'm fairly certain they've got a good conceded record at home too. So I'd class them as a tough away game. Not the hardest of the weekend mind.
    FUCKING HERNANDEZ DONE THEM IN.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 am

Easiest

United
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    Man City

Hardest
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 am

COYS wrote:Only United have beat Swansea at home this season and I'm fairly certain they've got a good conceded record at home too. So I'd class them as a tough away game. Not the hardest of the weekend mind.

Yea maybe, but still you were expected to beat them. I'd still rank it the way I put it before personally.
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    MattSpur wrote:

Completely disagree. You had Swansea. At the end of the day, they're not a tough game and you were expected to win, just as were all the top teams. I agree with the bold though, but Villa is never a banker... so no there's not no two ways about it even though that's confusing.

City
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    United
    Arsenal

Is how i'd rank it.

Swansea have only conceded a few goals at home this season! We beat villa at home this season 2-0 and it was one of the easiest games i've seen.

What are you ranking there, sorry i've missed what you meant?

Edit: Aaah just re-read it. Well we'll have to wait and see what Swansea away brings for Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal - i will not be surprised at all if 2 of the 3 teams drop points.

Last edited by MattSpur on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 am

Our starting 11 and subs were fucked in our defence, everyone else was near enough full strength. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am

On the subject of Swansea heard on the radio today that they're the 6th highest team possession wise in Europe eek

Pretty good that for a team that's just come up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 am

arsenalap11 wrote:

Yea maybe, but still you were expected to beat them. I'd still rank it the way I put it before personally.

Yeah we were expected to win. But it is a tougher game then you're making out Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 am

kyro7 wrote:
    FUCKING HERNANDEZ DONE THEM IN.
    First non Swansea player to score there this season. Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 3925848005
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

MattSpur wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

City
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    United
    Arsenal

Is how i'd rank it.

Swansea have only conceded a few goals at home this season! We beat villa at home this season 2-0 and it was one of the easiest games i've seen.

What are you ranking there, sorry i've missed what you meant?

Hardest to easiest fixtures. And yea, but Villa played well the last few games, and as crap as they were against you, they're still a good side.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

COYS wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

Yeah we were expected to win. But it is a tougher game then you're making out Laughing

I know it's tough Razz

I just think Newcastle, Villa and Sunderland with MON and at home are harder.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:16 am

Martin Tyler's voice when Ji was about to score, like the Macheda moment all over again. Sunderland vs Man City | 3pm.  - Page 8 914411
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 am

That's fantastic commentary, showed passion clap I had just come home when Sunderland scored and I heard that it was City who scored and not Sunderland..I was too disappointed to look at the scoreline but my mate looked at it and said it was Sunderland who scored and not City Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 am

Fuck that video.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 am

What a fantastic goal, even if it was offside.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Ji in more ways then one, Ji Wizz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Love the commentary!

Don't understand the squeak at the end of the JIIIIIIIIIIIII! though Laughing

Watched it when it happened and 3 times then, fantastic not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:19 pm

kyro7 wrote:Fuck that video.

not worthy not worthy not worthy not worthy not worthy not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:17 am