Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lux
ResurrectionRooney
6 posters

Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc

Anonymous

Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc Empty Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:24 am

Show us who's boss. eek2
    Anonymous

Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc Empty Re: Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 am

fuck off jela
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc Empty Re: Post your Battlefield 3 stats i.e. kills, deaths, kd etc

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 am

0, 0, 0:0
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 am

^^ lol, can't afford it hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:13 am

Good game, on the first day of getting it I was really bad and used to MW3, my k/d was like 0.70, now I've got it up to 1.01, 156 kills and 155 deaths, will get it up more and more now hopefully. My highest streak is 9.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:21 am

The only thing is, what I've thought of ... KD etc doesn't really tell much. Because it's just as much down to your team as it is you. i.e. shit teams = you'll be killed loads of times.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 am

I always worry about my K/D on MW3, because really it's just a bunch of cunts doing what's best for them shooting people, feels like more of a team on Battlefield and I like that, would take a bad k/d for a team win.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 am

KD: 0.77 ....I've been getting better recently, don't play consistently but I'm usually near the top. The thing about Battlefield is that it's not just about kills, there are other ways to help the team and get points and I'm usually quite near the top of the scores for my team.

Played for 20 hours, got 526 kills
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:36 am

Lux and Kyro just made really good points. Battlefield isn't about individual stats, the second you start playing for yourself is the second you start to fail, it's a team game, that way you get exciting and entertaining games, and the stats pretty much take care of themselves. Unless you're me, I have awful stats, but I enjoy the game a lot, so it doesn't bother me one bit.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Ive played like 5 games online so far, died so many times but I'm not overly going for kills just capturing bases and being distractions so other people can get kills Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Ive played like 5 games online so far, died so many times but I'm not overly going for kills just capturing bases and being distractions so other people can get kills Laughing

I've found myself doing that quite a lot, just being a sacrifice for the others Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm such a bad shooter it recoils much more compared to cod games. There was one sick game where I kept stabbing some guy from behind. Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Oh yeah, Jesus Christ, the recoil is crazy Laughing I find myself wasting a whole magazine just to kill one guy who isn't in my immediate vicinity.
    I haven't found out how to stab someone yet, I was crouched down on the floor one time, and this guy from the other team didn't see me, and he was standing right in front of me, I kept pressing R1 to slice him with my knife but he wouldn't die, and then later on I got killed by a guy with a knife and he just sliced my throat Dry Smile
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 pm

You go up behind them and press r2 then you rip their throat out Razz
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Ahhhhhh, I see. Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:44 pm

I can't post mine because sperm will leak.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:0, 0, 0:0
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:29 am

If any mods are online, how many hits has this thread got the forum? It's at the top of a 'battlefield 3 kd' google search. Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 pm

K:D 1:43
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 08, 2012 12:01 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:If any mods are online, how many hits has this thread got the forum? It's at the top of a 'battlefield 3 kd' google search. Laughing

6 and the average visit duration is 00:50:09 so the majority of them were probably you. lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:If any mods are online, how many hits has this thread got the forum? It's at the top of a 'battlefield 3 kd' google search. Laughing

6 and the average visit duration is 00:50:09 so the majority of them were probably you. lool

Is that it? Neutral

It's at the fucking top of a google search Crazy 2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:29 pm