Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Jorlung
JonjoShelvey
Kuled
Childish Logic
SBSP
9 posters

[FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England]

Anonymous

[FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England] Empty [FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm going for the ultimate challenge. I'm going to manage the worst club in England in the worst division and try to get them to be champions of the Premier League. shifty

According to the game, that fortunate ( pray ) club will be Vauxhall Motors.

Division: Blue Square Bet North
    Value: £95K
    Finances: Okay
    Stadium Capacity: 2500 (266 seated)
    Media Prediction: 22nd (last)
    SBSP
    SBSP

[FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England] Empty Re: [FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England]

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Pretty hard when you can't even be champions of Spain with Barcelona.
    Anonymous

[FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England] Empty Re: [FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 pm

SBSP wrote:Pretty hard when you can't even be champions of Spain with Barcelona.

I won the treble with Barcelona and I'm on course to reclaim the La Liga title again. So fuck off. Dry Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Not in your first two seasons. [FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England] 3925848005
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:39 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm

SBSP wrote:Not in your first two seasons. [FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England] 3925848005

I actually won the treble in my second season. Now shut up before I ban you.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Typical Muslim, abusing power. Rolling Eyes
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Someone is mad [FM 2012] Ultimate Challenge [England] 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Expectations: Avoid Relegation
    Transfer Budget: £0
    Wage Budget: £22,880 per annum

So basically I can't buy anyone unless it's on loan or free transfer.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 pm

there are some good free transfers. In fm10 or 11 think you could get star players for free easily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Yeah, but are they going to want to join a 6th division relegation battling club?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:33 pm

star players for your league.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 am

Pre-Season Report

Vauxhall 2-1 Vauxhall Reserves
    Vauxhall 4-2 Carno
    Vauxhall 1-3 Preston
    Matlock 1-1 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 0-1 Tranmere
    Radcliff Boro 1-1 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 0-2 York
    Curzon Ashton 3-1 Vauxhall

My players get tired too quickly and lots of injuries occur as expected in such a low level team. Other than that, I think my team had a good pre-season and should be able to avoid the relegation drop. I didn't buy or sell any of my players, though that might change in January.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 am

Start from Level 10.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:45 am

Level 10 isn't in the original game.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 am

Excuses.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 am

Vauxhall Laughing There always scouting where we play.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 am

August Update

Vauxhall Motors kicked off their league campaign in bad form with three straight losses to Solihull Moors, Boston Utd, and Harrogate. However, Vauxhall managed to grab a 1-1 draw at home against Histon before pulling off a shock victory over Eastwood away from home. Vauxhall sit 1 place above the relegation zone in 19th with 4 points after 5 matches.

Results
    Solihull Moors 1-0 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 0-3 Boston Utd
    Harrogate 3-1 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 1-1 Histon
    Eastwood 1-2 Vauxhall
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 am

Boston United. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 pm

September Update

Vauxhall continued the form they experienced in the end of August with unexpected victories over Corby and Altrincham. Vaxuhall looked to make it 4 in a row with an early lead against Stalybridge, but couldn't hold on to the lead as they fell to a 2-1 loss. Vauxhall came back roaring as they managed to beat league leaders and then undefeated club, Gloucester. Vauxhall sit in 10th in the league with 13 points after 9 matches, 5 points clear of the relegation zone and 2 points below the promotion playoff zone.

Results
    Vauxhall 2-0 Corby
    Altrincham 0-1 Vauxhall
    Stalybridge 2-1 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 3-1 Gloucester
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Allardyce got sacked from West Ham and the board has me on their shortlist of replacements. Laughing I refused.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 pm

West Ham looking for a manager... "Oh look at this Division 6 manager that has only a few games under his belt... he looks very promising."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:35 pm

October Update

Vauxhall conceded a second half goal to lower division side, Buxton, to wave goodbye to the FA Cup at the Second Qualifying Round. As other teams were playing cup competitions, Vauxhall only played one league match in the month of October. Vauxhall barely edged past Hyde. Vauxhall sit in 7th place with 16 points after 10 matches, 1 point off the promotion playoff zone and 9 points off the top of the table.

Results
    Vauxhall 0-1 Buxton
    Vauxhall 1-0 Hyde
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Jorlung wrote:West Ham looking for a manager... "Oh look at this Division 6 manager that has only a few games under his belt... he looks very promising."

Laughing

They are right though. I would kick ass with West Ham if I'm doing so good with Vauxhall. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

November Update

Vauxhall came back from 2 goals behind to secure a 3-2 victory over Droylsden. The team followed with a surprising draw against promotion favorites FC Halifax away from home. Another draw away from home against Gainsborough kept Vauxhall's great undefeated run going. Vauxhall were back to winning ways when they defeated relegation threatened, Colwyn Bay, at home. Vauxhall ended the month in fantastic fashion as they defeated top of the table, Worcester, 3-1 away from home. Vauxhall sit in 3rd place with 27 points after 15 matches, 4 points off the top of the table.

In their first game of the FA Trophy, Vauxhall visited fellow league participants, Stalybridge. Before the FA Trophy match, Stalybridge had broke the league record for consecutive undefeated matches. Vauxhall couldn't hold on in the second half as they fell to a 2-1 defeat and waved goodbye to another tournament. The team now can focus all their energy on the league and pull off a shock promotion under the first season of Ahmed.

Results
    Vauxhall 3-2 Droylsden
    FC Halifax 2-2 Vauxhall
    Gainsborough 0-0 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 2-0 Colwyn Bay
    Stalybridge 2-1 Vauxhall
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Birmingham sacked their manager and are interested in me too. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 pm

December Update

Vauxhall came back from behind to defeat Hinckley 3-1 at home and then followed it by a 2-0 victory against Workington. Vauxhall ended their undefeated run when they lost 2-1 to Guiseley. They had a penalty not given and hit the woodwork 3 times in the match. Vauxhall were unlucky again as they hit the post two times to only draw against Blyth and miss out on going 2 points clear at the top of the table. With 3 games in the last week of December, the fatigue got to the team. After drawing with Blyth, Vauxhall drew again against Bishop's Stortford and then against Nuneaton. Vauxhall drop to 4th place, 5 points behind the league leaders.

Results
    Vauxhall 3-1 Hinckley
    Workington 0-2 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 1-2 Guiseley
    Blyth 1-1 Vauxhall
    Vauxhall 1-1 Bishop's Stortford
    Nuneaton 1-1 Vauxhall
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 am

January Update

After a few games got postponed due to the weather conditions, Vauxhall kicked off the new year with a late winner against Solihull Moors. Vauxhall followed it with a 3-1 victory over bottom of the table, Eastwood. Boston Utd embarrassed Vauxhall with a 3-1 victory. Vauxhall suffered another 3-1 loss to Histon to drop out of the promotion playoff zone. Vauxhall sit in 6th place with 42 points and a game in hand, 7 points behind the league leaders.

Results
    Vauxhall 1-0 Solihull Moors
    Vauxhall 3-1 Eastwood
    Boston Utd 3-1 Vauxhall
    Histon 3-1 Vauxhall
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:53 am

ahlycotc wrote:Pre-Season Report

Vauxhall 1-3 Preston

bounce

ahlycotc wrote:Birmingham sacked their manager and are interested in me too. Laughing

Is your manager rep International Footballer?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:40 am

Ben 10 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Pre-Season Report

Vauxhall 1-3 Preston

bounce

ahlycotc wrote:Birmingham sacked their manager and are interested in me too. Laughing

Is your manager rep International Footballer?

Yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:06 pm