Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SBSP
Pippo
6 posters

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Post by Jord Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey it's possible shifty
    Anonymous

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:04 am

TBF Stoke have a couple of very good players, comparable to Tottenham today.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 am

May I ask, where are Kew Jalliens and Michael Lamey?

Screenshots please?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 am

Fuck off Pip.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:28 am

So who's the best regen in your save that you don't own?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 am

There are alot of regens better than what I have. Laughing I am only a Polish club after all.

According to FMRTE, the best Current Ability:
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 5oFxX

And according to the game, the most expansive:
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 FvgMf
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:57 am

An Egyptian not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 am

Egypt, Turkey, Algeria, Libya and Morocco become world class teams after the regens kick in... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 am

Well I can understand Egypt. They are improving and if the economy starts kicking off, not only will the football become developed, but so will the country/economy.

I wouldn't bet on Egypt winning the World Cup in 2030 in real life, but if they got to the World Cup, they could get past the group stages.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

As Poland has proven in the last decade, it doesn't work that way Ahly. You need actual investments in youth and coaching.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 am

polska. wrote:As Poland has proven in the last decade, it doesn't work that way Ahly. You need actual investments in youth and coaching.

Poland isn't really a country to follow by example. Egypt's youth development is already strong without the money, so with the money it should be even stronger. Look at the youth levels of both countries. Where was Poland in the U20 World Cup over the last decade? Poland only made it in 2007 and got to the Round of 16. Egypt made it 5 out of 6 times and placed 3rd, Round of 16, group stage, Round of 16, Round of 16. In the African Youth Championship, they won it once, placed second, placed 3rd twice, and got out at the group stage twice over the last 10 years.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 am

People are so bias nowadays.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    polska. wrote:As Poland has proven in the last decade, it doesn't work that way Ahly. You need actual investments in youth and coaching.

Poland isn't really a country to follow by example. Egypt's youth development is already strong without the money, so with the money it should be even stronger. Look at the youth levels of both countries. Where was Poland in the U20 World Cup over the last decade? Poland only made it in 2007 and got to the Round of 16. Egypt made it 5 out of 6 times and placed 3rd, Round of 16, group stage, Round of 16, Round of 16. In the African Youth Championship, they won it once, placed second, placed 3rd twice, and got out at the group stage twice over the last 10 years.
    I'd like to see Egypt qualify in Europe.

I'm not saying Poland > Egypt, just that you need actual investments in youth academy and coaching. Look at Legia Warszawa - Good academy and great coaches and a whole generation of talented players are being produced!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:02 pm

polska. wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I'd like to see Egypt qualify in Europe.

I'm not saying Poland > Egypt, just that you need actual investments in youth academy and coaching. Look at Legia Warszawa - Good academy and great coaches and a whole generation of talented players are being produced!

I actually think it's easier to qualify in Europe than it is in Africa, but that's a whole different topic.

Like I said before, there is already actual investments in youth and coaching in Egypt. Ismaily is like the Barca of Egypt when it comes to youth development. Ahly probably wouldn't have been as successful over the past years if it wasn't from the several players we captured from Ismaily. The funny thing is, Ismaily is almost bankrupt. So if Egypt can produce such great talents with little money, imagine what they could do with lots of money.

So in conclusion, I'm not arguing with your statement. I'm in fact supporting your statement in bold.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Been awhile since I've played...

Results December-February 2032

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Xl8Ta

Lots of friendlies were played during the Ekstraklasa winter break as I needed my players to forget the results in November-December and to be strong in the Spring. I've also started testing a new tactic.

My young signing Rogalski scored this beauty of a goal:

Then came the start of the Spring Round. Table leaders Lech Poznan were playing. They will be stretched in Europe, hopefully that'll be enough for them to drop some points in the league....

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 OI8OF

HOLY SHIT OMFG WTF???!?!

*gulp*

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 GpJsc

I did start the Spring Round strongly myself however.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 LEfF6

Golabek(Jagiellonia) and Schumacher must be feeling pretty lonely...

Table 1/3/32

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 K8q1W

Transfers In
    Piotr Rogalski, 350k from Calisia
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 N7Hy5
    Young Polish Left Back I signed from the lower leagues. He's got promise!

Hamdi Tounsi, 1.2M from Raja Casablanca
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 XcMiH
    I thought I needed to invest in a good player to strengthen my squad for the Spring, this is where Tounsi comes in. I have high hopes for him.

Filip Havel, 200k from Ostrava
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 UOQuV
    Young one for the future.

Sunday Bello, for 800k from MA Tetouan
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 QYjCz
    Replacement for Atanasov as he is leaving at the end of the year for a good sum. I also thought the current backups weren't strong enough. He got injured in his first training session for 3 months however. Dry Smile

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 5qFIK

I've also sent some players on loan, though I wish I could've sent more...

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 QMtLv
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:39 am

The face of Bello looks fantastic! Are you using a regen facepack?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 am

What's happening to Liverpool at this point?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:29 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:The face of Bello looks fantastic! Are you using a regen facepack?
    Yah, my regen facepack from FM10 still works. Very Happy

Cam wrote:What's happening to Liverpool at this point?

Same old same old.

They have a 30 year old reincarnation of Cristiano Ronaldo, a beast Egyptian midfielder, a world class German winger and 26 year old London born Trever Turnbull, England's best centerback.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:22 am

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 PeEfp

At this point, I really need Lech to drop points.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 QrNai

And they DO!!

They drop even more in the next match thanks to last minute Polonia Bytom goal:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Dc2dX

The table at this point:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 DIoZ8

One game left.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 GDwlz

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 VvJSt

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 ITKul

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 V14g0

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee yippee yippee

First time Wisla won the League since 2015.

Also interesting fact is that we have overtaken Lech Poznan for most league titles. Cool

Results February-May 2032

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 3ZtAx

Performances 2031-32

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 I4EUZ

I stayed near the top the whole season.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 VV4Wa

Player and team records. Schumacher scored the most goals this season for us.

Top Performers:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 QHGiu
    The Captain. Shame he is leaving at the end of the season. When he didn't play, we were really hurt defensively.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Ahhcz
    The other fullback. Atanasov has already agreed to leave for a good price. Shame as well, as he was the other player who won us games. We will miss him and Hofmann next season. Hopefully Bello will be a good replacement.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 XGQOf
    Franz Voigt - the only Centerback who had his spot assured the whole season. He's gotten a few goals too from corners which is pleasing.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 BLRJq
    Dariusz Fieden is our star player. I think I will make him captain next season since Hofmann is leaving in the summer. Fieden always gave it his all and is really the fan favorite. He's going to the EURO this summer with Poland.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 5eRLH
    I signed Marek Sikora on a free in the summer having high hopes, and he truly delivered! What a transfer this has been! His role is mostly to make the other two strikers look good, but he knows how to find the back of the net as well!

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Ex0CC
    Ahh Timo Sneijder. Besides having a fucking awesome name, he is known for carrying us through the first half of the season. He has stagnated a little after January but was still an important team member.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 MCu23
    The man of the moment! It's Alexander Schumacher! What an end of the season he has had! Since January, he has scored 13 times! Big clubs are after him, I am confident of keeping him for a few more seasons though.

//

Lech Poznan lost out to Inter Milan in the Champions League. The final was between Chelsea and Manchester United where United won 2-1.

Funnily enough, Polonia, Legia, Lechia and Slask all missed out on Europe as I and Lech Poznan take the CL spots and Jagiellonia, LKS and Widzew take the Europa spots. Will be interesting, hopefully those three clubs don't get eliminated stupidly right away. Dry Smile

I look forward to next season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:39 am

Polska im wondering what would happen if you put a very low league team (Like Blue square north) with 20 in youth academy. Do they end up having a really good home grown team or is it just average?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 am

Would be cool for someone to do this with the prem. See what teams end up in the premier league after 20-30 years, and who gets relegated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 am

Anderson=Class wrote:Polska im wondering what would happen if you put a very low league team (Like Blue square north) with 20 in youth academy. Do they end up having a really good home grown team or is it just average?
    Well I don't have the Belarussian league loaded, but there is a team there with 20 in their youth academy and they have made some pretty good talents over the years. I've snatched two young players from them already.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 am

Summer 2032
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 H0NZn
    Don't know why Kantor is listed when Yavor Atanasov had such a fantastic season! not worthy Agree the the rest though.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 HVGbD

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Om17i

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 2GbZw

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 EWnaw

Still quite behind the other Polish clubs. Neutral (Also insane Slask are only .001 points ahead of me! eek)

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 8xx4Z
    Board did this without even letting me know. Nice to see they are as progressive thinking as I.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 5uZON

Season update on the facilities.

EURO 2032

Poland did incredibly shit. Laughing Came out of the group with no points. rofl

Any tournament where England fail to get out of Group Easy is a good tournament however.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 DCuQx

Congrats to Portugal!

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 EmZrp

Transfers 2032/33

Lukas Polacek, 60k from Opava
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 QEsq4

Radomir Riha, 60k from Opava
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 GU3P2

Wojciech Malinowski, 1.5M from Bogdanka
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 RhVmz

Sead Mustafic, 1.5M from Widzew Lodz
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 WNePY

Lutz Hofmann, 750k from Karlsruhe
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 VWgm4

Miroslav Drobnak, 250k from Trnava
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 BEu3H

Mihael Simonov, 400k from Torpedo Vladimir
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Vyt9J

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 JLtR5

Had a mass exodus of players I didn't want at the club anymore. Replaced Wisla legend Mathias Hofmann with another young Hofmann with apparent leadership abilities, hopefully that turns out well. Mathias' leaving meant I had to get a new right back, Mustafic wanted to leave Widzew Lodz and I didn't want foreign clubs to rip Widzew off on him so I came in with a bid. I had Malinowski in my sights for awhile, glad to bring him in. Otherwise, I am happy with the other young players I've brought in.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 TdEcI

My starting lineup for this season.

Results August 2032

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 NuoBN

Table August 2032

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 NNE1n

Goodish start. Looks like this season will be a very good one. All the teams seem to be up for it, except for Polonia who have lost horrendously against Wisla, Lech and Slask so far. Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 3925848005

Sneijder and Boric seem to be in good form at the moment, whilst Schumacher is unhappy I didn't let him talk to Bayern Munich in the summer and that I started Boric in two games ahead of him...

Europe 2032-33

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 PbWqo

Sigh. This is why I dislike it when shit sides get European spots ahead of Legia/Lech/Slask/Wisla, they just fuck it up.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 I4hiB

Lech didn't disappoint though, they even knocked out Porto! Fuck.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Z9wDl

Oh thank you! Very Happy

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Cl110
    Crap. Maybe I didn't think this one through? think

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Cl210

Shit shit shit..

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Cl310

Fuuuuuuu-

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save - Page 2 Cl410

Holy. Fuck. eek

Can I do it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 am

Two unfunny posts above. Good work Polski. Tough group for sure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:43 am

Good update Polska, you wont make it through your group though. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 am