Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SBSP
Pippo
6 posters

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Anonymous

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Empty Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 am

So I wanted to test my database a bit, so I holidayed to 2030.

Looks like I may have boosted club finances a bit too much... some of these Polish clubs actually have pretty decent players. However, I've only edited around 6 or 7 clubs. This is far from the desired result but it has made a pretty interesting scenario, and something I thought may be fun to play, and who knows, by 2030 these clubs may actually be at this level! so here we are.

Wisla Krakow, 1 July 2031.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save JcPXw

As you see, Wisla isn't doing so hotly.

These are my star players:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save HvM93
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save LlAKn
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save JzPZk
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save EqmX3

Yah, some pretty beast strikers. (How in hell did we do so low with these guys?) But don't get the wrong idea. These players are pretty effing good, but the rest of the squad is nowhere near as great.

Doesn't end there though, we have this guy leaving for Hannover for 7.5M:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save TrBnl

Heh, could've used him.

Judging from the quality of youth (Abysmal, not even Blue Square Premier League quality) it looks like in the past twenty years, Wisla Krakow has managed to ignore upgrading anything and their youth academy and facilities have dropped immensely.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save ReWAA

Gonna challenge for the title with a pretty awesome budget.

Last edited by polska. on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Empty Re: Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Post by Pippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:24 am

This has promise.
    Anonymous

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Empty Re: Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 am

The Polish league has improved over the last twenty years.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save W9Wq4
    (Scotland is 16th hehe)
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save SJcUO
    (though judging from the above, Scottish clubs have faired much well recently in Europe than IRL. Unrealistic. Razz)
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save SbhjT

As you see, there are 5 European places for the Polish league, including 1 straight buy into the CL Group stages for the Champion and a second CL spot. Big improvement from game start.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 am

2030/31

Transfers In

Simon Groskreutz, Free Transfer

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save 5Sw2n

Daniel Boumsong, 20k from 1860 Munchen

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save AIm3K

Aldin Boric, 325k from Zeljeznicar (Bosnia)

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save M1ptK

Hatem Ben Saada, 500k from 1860 Munchen

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Dj1Mq

Alexandar Stupar, Free

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save ITaBT

Arthur Bernard, Free

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save JveCs

Klaus Embers, 2.3M from Borussia Dortmund

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save LU1ls

Marek Sikora, Free

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save OBTlR

Frantisek Kubik, 220k from Slavia Praha

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Yjcyg

I have high hopes for Hatem, Boumsong and Boric.

Some of these transfers though I felt were more to add more depth to the team. I've also done some offloading. Made about 12.5M in transfers, mostly from selling my wingers who I will have no use for. (Going with a wingerless formation)

In other news...

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save NydrG
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save H1DlR

bounce
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 am

Daniel Boumong looks poor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:33 am

Who is the top club in Europe?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Daniel Boumong looks poor.
    His Aggression is bad, but I think he is pretty good regardless. Good interim Right Back between Hofmann's remaining years and a youth player steps up.
    ahlycotc wrote:Who is the top club in Europe?
    Well there never is just one top club...

The Italians have made a reemergence in the last few years though. Inter and AC Milan have each won the Champions League once, and AS Roma twice in the past 5 years. Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are the three dominant clubs in England. Funny story about Chelsea, they haven't won the EPL in the last 8 years, but have came second place a grand total of 6 times. hehe

Transfers 2031/32

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save JCEI3

Quite pleased with my work in the transfer market. Got what I think are valuable assets to the side, and offloaded a couple of extras for good profit. Signed a few players for the youth and reserve teams as well.

This is the tactic and starting 11 I will be starting the season off with:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save LcKYV

Wingerless, three man upfront, just have too with the great strikers I have at the club.

Kinda strange having my entire backline and goalkeeper German... (Atanasov was born in Germany)

Results August 2031

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Ja7IL

Table 1/9/31

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Fvk2q

It's been a good start. Got hit by several injuries and feel that affected my game with LKS, but I feel I've hit the season running.

LKS have been having a very good start to the season as well...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

How long did it take to holiday to 2030?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Not long. I only had the Polish league loaded. Added all the other ones when I reached 2030 and simmed to 2031. Honestly, took longer to sim from 2030 to 2031 than it did from 2011-2030.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Guys, monthly updates or tri-monthly updates?

I can average a month a day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Do you mind posting the stats of Rafinha and Jonathan dos Santos? I want to get an idea of how they develop.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 pm

They've long since retired, neither have stayed in the game. Barca doesn't give me any clues as I didn't load Spanish league for the first 30 years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh right, this is 2030. How silly of me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 am

Yah, I've found only one real player so far, a goalkeeper who is now 38 years old.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:26 am

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save UUiSe

Fuck. How did this happen? Broke the Ekstraklasa record.

Bytom's team isn't that great, but they still shouldn't be beaten like this. Though, they are playing their 3rd choice Bulgarian keeper....
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 am

May I see this goalkeepers statistics?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 am

I'm not even going to question why.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save DEyOv
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 am

polska. wrote:I'm not even going to question why.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save DEyOv

He's Montenegran Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save 58503

16 reflexes though? That is a great statistic.Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 am

May I see the statistics for the first choice Right Back of Lech Poznan?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 am

It's a bit of a transitional season for Poznan at RB.

Brud is in Lech Poznan's overall top RB according to the history files:
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save 66fFS
    Wanneck is this seasons starter:
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save AgJBi
    And this guy Kiushkin, is probably better than both players, but Lech have been using him at CB all these years:
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save HHCVq
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 am

Can you see who's won the Champions League and World CUp, and how each country is ranked? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:30 am

Next time I open FM i'll take a pic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Results September-November 2031
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save LIdg4

I've been doing quite well, as signified by my 10-1 destruction of Polonia Bytom.

There are only 3 more matches in the Autumn round, before the winter break starts. (And with no Europe, means no more matches until the Spring round starts in March, and lots of friendlies planned inbetween) 2 of my last 3 games in December are against major National rivals, Lech Poznan and Legia Warszawa. Shall be fun. Very Happy

Table 1/12/31
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save 2P0Zz

I following the last match against LKS Lodz have finally jumped up top in the table. A number of teams are following right behind. The Spring round will make or break all competitors.

Also, take a look at these Widzew Lodz results:

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save EPR14
    In consecutive games too... Don't know what happened to make them such goalscoring threats. Laughing

Europe

I'm not in Europe this season, but I figured I should post how Polish sides are doing in European competitions.

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save 2Dlot

Lech and Legia are on their way to qualifying, but they both are still in danger of being eliminated. Polonia has 2 games to play but the odds are against them. Cracovia and Jagiellonia got eliminated before the group stages.

Next update should come quicker.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:41 pm

SBSP wrote:Can you see who's won the Champions League and World CUp, and how each country is ranked? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

I know I promised... Laughing

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save QbhxD
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save RdUZq

Don't ask about Scotland. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Egypt won a World Cup. rofl smug

It was hosted by Italy too. The two times we qualified to the World Cup in real life, Italy hosted the tournament. Laughing
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Lol @ Egypt winning a world cup and Scotland placing second. Also Columbia placing third.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm

We've won it 7 times smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Results December 2031
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save L4jnR

Ouch. I didn't expect that. My tactic is simply not working anymore. How frustrating.

I held a team meeting after the Lubin game and assured my team we will start the Spring Round strong.

Table 31/12/31
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Deezh

13 wins, 1 draw and 6 losses.... Not the worst Autumn round, not exactly brilliant though either considering my opposition. The Ekstraklasa is a very very competitive league, today and in 2031.

Several players got the message I was sending them during the summer that I didn't want/need them, and are requesting moves. I also have several targets in mind this January.

I will need to re-evaluate my tactics as well, I've come to realize that in FM12 you can't stay with one tactic throughout the season. It's clear I will need a home tactic and an away tactic. To help facilitate my decision, I've loaded the winter break with friendlies. (Unfortunate I can only get friendlies with Polish clubs in game due to most European leagues playing and everyone else considering it 'too far a distance to travel' when IRL Polish clubs regularly play foreign teams and host and go to tournaments during this time)

Europe

Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Xe4xr
    Exploring the 2030's - Polska's Futuristic Save Na4Fk

Polonia are out, while Lech and Legia make it through to the next stage. Lech draws a difficult opponent, don't think they'll make it. Looks like it's up to Legia to lead Poland in continental success.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Holders...Stoke!? rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 am