Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ham.
Mason
6 posters

Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman  Empty Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman

Post by Mason Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:25 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-15738352

What a mong.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman  Empty Re: Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman

Post by Ham. Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:27 am

Boys not right in the heed
    Anonymous

Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman  Empty Re: Boy, 14, arrested over rape of elderly woman

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:40 am

facepalm

[insert Rooney joke here]
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 am

" claiming he wanted to talk about the war."

OXFORDSHIRE
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 am

This world is so fucked up. I read one the other day about a teenager raping a 5 year old girl and about a South Korean couple who let their baby girl die because they were too busy with looking after their virtual daughter on an online game.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:29 am

14? That cunt wouldn't even know where to put it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:38 am

sick
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:39 am

Dean wrote:14? That cunt wouldn't even know where to put it.

People are losing their virginities at like 11 these days. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:42 am

It would be much easier if sick little bastards like these teamed up with older sick bastards that like children and they just took it in turns to rape each other. Would prevent innocent members of society being caught up in their evil ways.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:19 am

Mal wrote:
    Dean wrote:14? That cunt wouldn't even know where to put it.

Yeah, but is that really losing your virginity? A quickie' round the back of the school dinner canteen, where it probably doesn't even go a quarter of the way in and it lasts all of 30 seconds. Don't get me wrong, I've been there. ( I know it's classed as, but it's not is it Laughing)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:05 am

Meh. A guy loosing his virginity is more psychological than physical.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 am

Dean wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Yeah, but is that really losing your virginity? A quickie' round the back of the school dinner canteen, where it probably doesn't even go a quarter of the way in and it lasts all of 30 seconds. Don't get me wrong, I've been there. ( I know it's classed as, but it's not is it Laughing)

You shagged a bird round the back of the school dinners canteen?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:27 am