Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Gegilworld93
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
Uncle John from Jamaica
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
Steadman
The Zlatan
Barton
Pippo
Clark
Mason
17 posters

Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others...

Anonymous

Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... Empty Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 am

A lot of you have probably seen this by now, but it's fucking brilliant rofl It's still ongoing, with some Coronation Street actors getting involved Laughing

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... Joey%20Barton%20v%20The%20Only%20Way%20Is%20Essex

Some strange z-list celebs, I was half expecting Dean Gaffney with Wellhard and Susan Boyle. In fairness, it was a whose who of bellends!!
    Joseph Barton
    22 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Some decent people aswell to be fair @lucyhart an @example. Just for the record the TOWIE helmets were there, all of them together. FREAKS
    Joseph Barton
    22 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton Maybe zlist in ur opinion but I have never served time at her majesty's pleasure 4assault u jumped up fool. #Rentsmustbesoproud
    Dean Gaffney
    21 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton Only person there that everyone looked down on is u. Should we beat our TOWIE cast mates up & go down for you to like us!? Mug!
    James Argent
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Rumour has it the TOWIE melts are giving big portions.........hahaha
    Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Cheeky man giving it bigguns, leave it large undies @RealJamesArgent
    Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton joey where can I get ur hair cut ? Also u no that arg wants he's teeth done so thanks 4 watching the show !!
    Mark Wright
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Little rumour TOWIE are in Aura, shall I head over, see if there just keyboard warrior. #helmets #giveme15mins
    Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@markwright_ leave it u ballbag. Ladys man???? Sort ur hare lip out 1st....#helmet
    Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton is that all u got haha. Good night silly nuts.
    Mark Wright
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton go a bed mate. It's 1 in the morning #IceCream
    Joey Essex
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@MarkWright_ same place u get them speedo's. Ur sister still collecting footballers like panini stickers???
    Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@JoeyEssex_ don't u start. Go and tell that bird u love her and get a massive "nice guy" jog on. #bellend #cryingshame
    Joseph Barton
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

FYI- TOWIE retards....."Pretentious" google it if ur struggling......
    Joseph Barton
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Off to bed, keep me updated people with the TOWIE blerts, all thats wrong with the world that mob, I'll take great pleasure in abusing them
    Joseph Barton
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@RealJamesArgent told u to leave didn't I, right fatty now ur fair game. Can't believe ur giving it with them teeth like a burnt down fence.
    Joseph Barton
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Night everyone & @joey7barton! #SackYourBarber zzzzz http://t.co/F1GgozF1
    James Argent
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton glad u watched the show big boy! Hahaha still goin on about it? Get a hobby bean brain sound like a kid #WhosGotABetterHairCut?
    Joey Essex
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Someone looks like they've watched the show more then we have! Night #TOWIE fans! Wanna put us down? All we need to say is one word.. BAFTA!
    James Argent
    18 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

I actually despise the whole of that firm, mentally deficient, turn up at the opening of an envelope, fame hungry, prized ball bags. #TOWIE
    Joseph Barton
    19 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

haha u even know the white horse I rode in on. U must b watching. @joey7barton #TOWIE no1 fan ! Last message I waste on u, u complete lunch.
    Mark Wright
    13 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton @joeyessex_ oi dusty slow yourself down you play football like a goat cant take you serious
    Chloe Starship
    7 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Your signed copy of the Towie calendar is on route @Joey7Barton xmwahx
    Lydia Bright
    7 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Haha JEL JOEY @joey7barton http://t.co/aXKwWM0D
    Maria Fowler
    7 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Lol love the towie lot every1 Bantering @joey7barton. Love how @Mario_Falcone has he's middle finger firmly in the air get hold of that
    Mark Wright
    7 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Hearing that the TOWIE lemmings have piped up again, the producers must of told them it'll be good for them..........
    Joseph Barton
    6 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Either that or theres no poundlands opening today.........#skint #fake #helmets
    Joseph Barton
    6 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Just LOL-ed at TOWIE retards picture, good banter from the producers there. Look at all the Lemmings, happily posing..........
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@deangaffney1 Leave it Deano, havent u got a credit card to max out in ChinaWhites, come round and do the garden, i'll drop u a little pinky
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@MariaFowler Lee Croft, good looking lad him......#darksideofthemoonface #brass
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Its like a Circus freak show.......u've got midgets, hippos, about 6 with red rums teeth in and a corpse holding a sign http://t.co/kNG7nNfK
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton still hotter than u. #BottomOfTheFoodchainBarton #Mcdonalds #Geg
    Maria Fowler
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@MariaFowler sorry which one are u, the prostitute? the whale? the hippo? or the extra?
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@Joey7Barton hahahahahahaha wow what u gonna do beat me up. Mug.
    Maria Fowler
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

@MariaFowler dont know who u are? Whats the goin rate for the full works these days? #brass
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

The only one whose alright is Kirk?? He's like my favourite. When I say favourite, its like if u had to pick a sexually transmitted disease!
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... Empty Re: Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others...

Post by Mason Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 am

Laughing
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... Empty Re: Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others...

Post by Clark Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 am

Does that say Jel, Joey Barton? rofl
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 am

Parasite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 am

@MariaFowler sorry which one are u, the prostitute? the whale? the hippo? or the extra?
    Joseph Barton

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 am

Team Joey Barton
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 am

@Joey7Barton
    Joseph Barton
    @HayleyMij @ryanjamesthomas @DannyBMiller still beating u bird up, coke fiend. Pipe down cokehead. Ur background photo, sums u up. Bellend

Fucking hell, in tears here. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 am

Been keeping my eye on this, cracking up. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 am

ryanjamesthomas Ryan Thomas
    @JackPShepherd88 joey7barton wife beater?!!! I was released with no charge, u wouldn't no about that u #ballbag!
    11 minutes ago
    in reply to ↑

@Joey7Barton
    Joseph Barton
    @ryanjamesthomas @JackPShepherd88 i'll come upto Manchester thurs, we'll sort it out then. Wife beating Cokehead

roflrofl

It's fucking kicking off.

Priceless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 am

Although I can see why this is funny it's also a bit embarrassing to have grown men and women fighting on fucking twitter. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 am

Just been reading through his twitter. It's quite pathetic from all of them, but so funny at the same time. Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 am

@MarkWright_ same place u get them speedo's. Ur sister still collecting footballers like panini stickers???
    Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago

Hope them two meet. Thats war.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 am

rofl

Barton not worthy
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 am

I don't like Joey Barton, but fuck. This is hilarious. rofl
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 am

Joseph Barton
    20 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

The only one whose alright is Kirk?? He's like my favourite. When I say favourite, its like if u had to pick a sexually transmitted disease!
    Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

Laughing
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:13 am

Barton is quality on Twitter rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 am

denise_vanouten Denise Van Outen
    I reckon @Joey7Barton as got a crush on @JoeyEssex_ it explains a lot eh! Fine line between love & hate
    1 hour ago
    in reply to ↑

@Joey7Barton
    Joseph Barton
    @denise_vanouten come on Denise, i dont want to get after u as well, surely its not what u want??? Let u have a freebie before.....

rofl His comebacks are quality.
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 am

Some of the stuff he's said. He kinda reminds me of RR with bad grammar and more aggressive. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 am

Joey Barton doesn't give a fuck. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 am

Joey Barton is a boss.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 am

No doubt their will be some sort of FA/club(s) statement about Twitter soon. They will probably all start to get moderated.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 am

What a hero. Love him.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 am

I don't get it, who are TOWIE?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 am

Marvin wrote:I don't get it, who are TOWIE?

The actors and actresses from the only way is essex.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 am

rofl the combacks from TOWIE are beyond embarrasing.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Marvin wrote:I don't get it, who are TOWIE?

That's what their fans call it?! facepalm facepalm facepalm
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:29 am

Marvin wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

That's what their fans call it?! Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... 58503 Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... 58503 Joey Barton takes on the cast of TOWIE and others... 58503

scratch

TOWIE - The Only Way Is Essex
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 am

Barton not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 am

Marvin wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

That's what their fans call it?! facepalm facepalm facepalm
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 am

Joseph Barton
    5 hours ago
    ReplyRetweet

That's the one that had me creasing. rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:00 am