Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
TheRangersFan
Sheppy
JonjoShelvey
ResurrectionRooney
Jordi
Mason
Kuled
Gegilworld93
GK01
13 posters

Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar

GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar Empty Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm

I know not many of you are going to care about this. But it's half time, Melbourne had their keeper sent off in the first minute, Brisbane made it 1-0, Archie Thompson clawed it back for Melbourne to make it 2-1, then Thomas Broich made it 2-2, and to cap it off Foschini was sent off to make it 9 men for Victory. What a fucking half this has been eek
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar Empty Re: Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 pm

GK01 wrote:I know not many of you are going to care about this. But it's half time, Melbourne had their keeper sent off in the first minute, Brisbane made it 1-0, Archie Thompson clawed it back for Melbourne to make it 2-1, then Thomas Broich made it 2-2, and to cap it off Foschini was sent off to make it 9 men for Victory. What a fucking half this has been eek
    rofl

post highlights when it's finished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Wtf.. I'm watching this game now, Melbourne have 9 men, Brisbane have been by far the best team in the league, and they can't break them down.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:29 pm

kyro7 wrote:Wtf.. I'm watching this game now, Melbourne have 9 men, Brisbane have been by far the best team in the league, and they can't break them down.

They have all 9 men back, you can't say even with 11 men that's easy to break down Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Stream?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Mate, Roar are going down the wings, and just passing it across the box, then doing the same to the other side.. there's no penetration, no force going through, pathetic performance when playing v 9 men, should be ashamed.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:34 pm

kyro7 wrote:Mate, Roar are going down the wings, and just passing it across the box, then doing the same to the other side.. there's no penetration, no force going through, pathetic performance when playing v 9 men, should be ashamed.

Because if we try to penetrate down the middle we'll be tackled straight away, we're going where we have space.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm

GK01 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Mate, Roar are going down the wings, and just passing it across the box, then doing the same to the other side.. there's no penetration, no force going through, pathetic performance when playing v 9 men, should be ashamed.

Because if we try to penetrate down the middle we'll be tackled straight away, we're going where we have space.
    Because you're shit, when they have 9 men you should be able to pull them all over the place and find the space, I've seen so many passes on but you're not making them.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Because you're shit, when they have 9 men you should be able to pull them all over the place and find the space, I've seen so many passes on but you're not making them.

We have had a lot of fucking passes I'll agree with that. one where Murdocca ran straight through the middle I remember. But my god they're parking a fucking train.

But yes if we don't win this I'll be fucking ashamed really Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Melbourne look tired Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 pm

GK01 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Because you're shit, when they have 9 men you should be able to pull them all over the place and find the space, I've seen so many passes on but you're not making them.

We have had a lot of fucking passes I'll agree with that. one where Murdocca ran straight through the middle I remember. But my god they're parking a fucking train.

Yeah they're packing it, but it's like your players are going for such simple passes.. when there is a pass on which is risky to break through them they don't play it.. when they should, because if it doesn't work out you'll get the ball back after 30 seconds.

I don't think you'll win this from what I'm watching, you need more of that kind of shot Broich made, go for it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Those damn birds Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Yeah they're packing it, but it's like your players are going for such simple passes.. when there is a pass on which is risky to break through them they don't play it.. when they should, because if it doesn't work out you'll get the ball back after 30 seconds.

I don't think you'll win this from what I'm watching, you need more of that kind of shot Broich made, go for it.

We need Danning for this sort of game, don't know what's wrong with him though Neutral

Thought when Issey came on that he would score BUT FFS WHY AREN'T WE FUCKING WINNING!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

4 minutes.

Did he just say Etihad stadium? Neutral
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

kyro7 wrote:4 minutes.

Did he just say Etihad stadium? Neutral

It is Etihad Stadium

I swear for this second half all Victory fans have chanted is that one fucking chant,they're fucking cunts, Liverpool fans of the A-League.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Fuck, good save.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 pm

FUCK OFF THOMAS YOU RESERVE PEICE OF SHIT! YOU PLAY FOR A SCUM OF A CLUB!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 pm

boo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 pm

First dropped points of the season, at least Roar have their 33 matches unbeaten. Laughing

Will feel like a win for Melbourne.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 pm

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

HOW DID WE NOT FUCKING WIN THAT! FUCK OFF VICTORY YOU PARKED A FUCKING TRAIN, A FUCKING TRAIN, WOULD HAVE BEAT YOU WITH 10/11 MEN YOU CUNTS!

Silver lining 33 games unbeaten.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Melbourne only had 9 men from the 36th minute and you drew fucking 2-2 rofl

Seriously, Brisbane are shit without McKay and he can't even get on our bench Laughing Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Melbourne only had 9 men from the 36th minute and you drew fucking 2-2 rofl

Seriously, Brisbane are shit without McKay and he can't even get on our bench Laughing Laughing
    They're so shit that they're unbeaten in 33 and that was their first dropped points of the season, and you can call it a shit league but the SPL is shit too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm

They drew 2-2. Neutral

And Melbourne only had 9 men from the 36th minute, no getting away from that rofl
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Fuck off Jela, they parked a fucking train from the 36th minute on. We smashed Adelaide 7-1 last week, smashed Gold Coast 3-0 the week before, Sydney 2-0 and Central Coast, we're the best team the A-League has ever seen there is no doubt about it. We could fucking smash the SPL up, including your little small Rangers. The only reason McKay went to you was because he thought he had a chance at Europe, now you're fucking his career up because you can't spot real talent. Fuck off enjoy Scotland, and wait till the time we get to play each other and Berisha scores a hat-trick in 6 minutes like he did last week.

Also get stop sucking Forests cock already.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:They drew 2-2. Neutral

And Melbourne only had 9 men from the 36th minute, no getting away from that rofl
    Really Jela? I thought I quoted you already saying that.. but obviously not so you decided to tell me again. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Jela facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 pm

GK01 wrote:Fuck off Jela, they parked a fucking train from the 36th minute on. We smashed Adelaide 7-1 last week, smashed Gold Coast 3-0 the week before, Sydney 2-0 and Central Coast, we're the best team the A-League has ever seen there is no doubt about it. We could fucking smash the SPL up, including your little small Rangers. The only reason McKay went to you was because he thought he had a chance at Europe, now you're fucking his career up because you can't spot real talent. Fuck off enjoy Scotland, and wait till the time we get to play each other and Berisha scores a hat-trick in 6 minutes like he did last week.

U MAD!! rofl

Hows The Hoofball getting on these days? One of the top football columns in the world? king
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Jela you're such a wank stain.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Jela what's wrong with you?
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    GK01 wrote:Fuck off Jela, they parked a fucking train from the 36th minute on. We smashed Adelaide 7-1 last week, smashed Gold Coast 3-0 the week before, Sydney 2-0 and Central Coast, we're the best team the A-League has ever seen there is no doubt about it. We could fucking smash the SPL up, including your little small Rangers. The only reason McKay went to you was because he thought he had a chance at Europe, now you're fucking his career up because you can't spot real talent. Fuck off enjoy Scotland, and wait till the time we get to play each other and Berisha scores a hat-trick in 6 minutes like he did last week.

U MAD!! rofl

Hows The Hoofball getting on these days? One of the top football columns in the world? king

Of course I'm fucking mad, although you should be as well, my leagues 7 years old and already better then yours.

And bringing personal insults into this how about this, thought you didn't give a shit about not being able to write, so fuck off right off with that talk you little prick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:27 am