Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match

Anonymous

Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match Empty Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am

Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match 414046-lovitura-2
    Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match 414044-calcat-in-picioare

SBSP
    SBSP

Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match Empty Re: Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 am

How many more threads do you want to make?
    Anonymous

Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match Empty Re: Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 am

Ché Guayaba: Absent but never forgotten che

I like this, I like this a lot.
    badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 am

why did they bring a stretcher on? rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 am

I don't like your ava. sick
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

I copied Rei. shifty not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

Mr Leiva wrote:I don't like your ava. sick
    What repulses you enough to be sick by my ava? Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

SBSP wrote:I copied Rei. shifty not worthy
    Not it makes sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:I don't like your ava. sick
    What repulses you enough to be sick by my ava? Surprised

She has got le bowl head.

not cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What repulses you enough to be sick by my ava? Surprised

not cool.
    She is beautiful and has the best thighs and overall legs ever, solid, thick, tight.

Very cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

not cool.
    She is beautiful and has the best thighs and overall legs ever, solid, thick, tight.

Very cool.

Sort hair out, and it's che
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Does anyone want to actually comment on the subject of the thread? shifty

I wonder what happens to the teammates who kicked the fan and assaulted him.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:10 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Does anyone want to actually comment on the subject of the thread? Fan punches player during Steaua Bucharest match 279869

I wonder what happens to the teammates who kicked the fan and assaulted him.

I will! I think if we knew more details about why this person did this we could make a real judgement. Did he have some sort of reasoning or was this somehow completely random? I hope that nothing happens to the players because that is what you get for going onto any sports field during a game when you are constantly told not to do so. This is just how things go when you do something that. After that this guy deserved what he got in the end.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:14 pm

I agree that he had it coming, but I wouldn't be surprised if he successfully sued the teammates for assault. Of course, he would be charged with assault too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:15 pm

That was good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 am

So the fan was charged with disturbing the peace and violence.

Two of the player's teammates got sent off during the match for kicking the fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:47 am

Apparently the player got a broken jaw and blurred vision.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 am

Yeah, he broke his cheekbone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:17 pm