Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
TheRangersFan
Jan
Paulinho
SophisticatedBeggar
Zzonked
Cam
Walcott
Ham.
Pippo
Danny
crump
Trent
El Jefe
SBSP
CollieBuddz
Jordi
Mal
21 posters

iOS, Android and Windows apps.

Anonymous

iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 3 Empty Re: iOS, Android and Windows apps.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 am

iPad 3 coming tomorrow.

Anyone recommend what apps I can download then?
    Mal
    Mal

iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 3 Empty Re: iOS, Android and Windows apps.

Post by Mal Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:37 am

Chrome
    Iplayer
    New Star Soccer
    Avplayerhd - if you download films and TV shows
    TVCatchup
    App Shopper
    Livescore
    Flipboard

They're my most used. I'll check my games when my iPad has finished charging. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 am

Thank you Mr Rosstrich
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 am

Chrome
    Draw Something
    Facebook
    Football Manager 2012
    New Star Soccer
    Gmail (if you have one)
    Google Earth
    Google Search
    iMDb
    Xbox Live
    mSpot Music
    Netflix
    Pandora
    Temple Run
    Traffic Rush
    Twitter
    WatchESPN
    Where's My Water
    Al Jazeera English
    Angry Birds
    Bejeweled
    Bookworm
    Cracked (the comedy site)
    Cut the Rope
    Doodle Jump
    FourFourTwo
    Facebook Messenger
    Fruit Ninja
    Google +
    How To Videos
    Justin.tv
    Live Score
    MapQuest
    Minesweeper
    Shazam
    Words with Friends
    100 Floors
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:59 am

You guyzzz <3
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:29 am

Score classic goals
    Jetpack Joyride
    Real Racing 2 - but it's a huge file
    Flight Control HD
    Garageband - Personally one of my favourites. I've actually made some good stuff on it.
    Lane Splitter
    Alarm Clock - Brilliant if you have your iPad on charge next to your bed. A smart cover or dock is needed.
    Say What You See - Brilliant puzzle game which I've spent hours playing. lool
    Sky News - Best looking iPad app out there. Or at least it was.
    Flick Kick Football
    4OD
    ITV Player
    Sky Go if you have a subscription
    Sketchbook Pro
    Djay - Another one of my favourites but only get it if it goes on sale. Something the aforementioned App Shopper will tell you if you put it in your wish list. alee2
    Asphalt 7 wank 2

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Real Soccer 2012 - Free on Android

It's fucking amazing. Legit full game too. Real players, etx.

Leagues, cups, tournaments, and international
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Why are there more free apps on Android? Neutral Well won't complain because I'm switching to Android soon. shifty
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Cool cool. Eyes set on a certain device? Carrier?

Even with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Samsung Galaxy S III out.. Droid Razr Maxx is definitely the way to go. Getting the ICS update as we speak.

So pleased with this device.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm going with the Samsung S3. Its release keeps on getting fucking delayed over here though. Neutral When Egypt gets something way before the US, you know something's wrong.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Why are there more free apps on Android? Neutral Well won't complain because I'm switching to Android soon. shifty

Must be cheaper to get them on the store. The free versions of Angry Birds are bullshit though. The ads are beyond intruding.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 am

CSR Racing.

It's oe of those standard drag racing games where you just choose when to shift up and and hit the nos, so it's not for everyone. But I'm fucking addicted. The graphics and cars available are fucking wankworthy considering it's a FREE game.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 am

Final Fantasy III
    Contre Jour
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:50 am

FIFA 12 and Batman Arkham City are now only 69p
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Any good new Android games? Compatible with tablets
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:33 am

What tablet do you have?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:35 am

By the way Samsung IFA 2012 is starting soon. The Samsung Galaxy Note II is expected to be revealed.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:53 am

ahlycotc wrote:What tablet do you have?
    Nexus 7
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 am

samiz wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:What tablet do you have?
    Nexus 7

Cool. I never got into the whole tablet idea ever since the first iPad came out. But the Nexus 7 is really the only product that actually makes me consider a tablet.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 am

I really like it, it's my first Android product and it's made me see how limited iOS is Laughing My mum's got the iPad 3 which cost £400, my Nexus cost me £159, and to be honest I definitely prefer the Nexus Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:39 am

samiz wrote:I really like it, it's my first Android product and it's made me see how limited iOS is Laughing My mum's got the iPad 3 which cost £400, my Nexus cost me £159, and to be honest I definitely prefer the Nexus Laughing

Another one realises. not worthy

iOS is the easy option so people buy that first then get tied in to Apple's Eco-system. Android is a far more advanced OS.

Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:47 am

Flow Free, good shit. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:35 am

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but, Kik, it's a messenger service that lets you chat with people regardless of what kind of device they have.

A friend told me about it a while ago. Although, I think I might be the only person to never have heard of it because she acted like I was living under a rock when she explained what it was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but, Kik, it's a messenger service that lets you chat with people regardless of what kind of device they have.

A friend told me about it a while ago. Although, I think I might be the only person to never have heard of it because she acted like I was living under a rock when she explained what it was.

I learned about it last month. I doubt it's that popular though.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 am

Anyone got the "Free Music Downloader"" App? I know its 69p but it seems like a lot less hassle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Danny wrote:Flow Free, good shit. shifty

Just downloaded it. Too easy. I spend no more than 5 seconds on each level.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

TuneIn is pretty good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 am

AutoRap

It's quite surprising. Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Danny wrote:Flow Free, good shit. shifty

Just downloaded it. Too easy. I spend no more than 5 seconds on each level.
    Doubt you do the 14x14s that quickly. alee2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 am

I'm on the 8x8s or 7x7s (can't remember which) right now. It's getting harder, but I still don't spend long on each level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 pm