Waterloo Road

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 am

    I enjoyed this episode, I wanted Jez to beat the shit out of the dickhead
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:02 am

    Cam wrote:I enjoyed this episode, I wanted Jez to beat the shit out of the dickhead

    He made some weird noises though Laughing
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:02 am

    Although I have to say I liked that girl better when she wasn't a cartoon character. Without all the colour she looked tidy.
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:43 am

    Last episode tonight.
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 am

    Still 10 more episodes in the series, probably shown in early-mid 2012, then they move to Scotland
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:25 am

    They move to Scotland?!
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:31 am

    Yes at the end of episode 30, for Series 8

    Fuck, is he dead? Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:44 am

    Yeah, looks like it.
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 am

    Well that was shit.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 pm

    So bollocks. As if any group of kids now would all sing ABBA in public...or even know who ABBA are.

    The head better fucking be dead. I wish that chav kid would've stabbed him again though, would've been better.

    And I wish Jez & co. did get on the ferry after all but took Sian with them, then the ferry hit a massive iceberg and sunk Titanic style.

    Also, Tariq should've blown the school up and somehow only Grantley managed to survive. Now that would be a fantastic ending.
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 am

    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:So bollocks. As if any group of kids now would all sing ABBA in public...or even know who ABBA are.

    The head better fucking be dead. I wish that chav kid would've stabbed him again though, would've been better.

    And I wish Jez & co. did get on the ferry after all but took Sian with them, then the ferry hit a massive iceberg and sunk Titanic style.

    Also, Tariq should've blown the school up and somehow only Grantley managed to survive. Now that would be a fantastic ending.

    I hope that does happen, it probably does explode, hence why they move to Scotland.

    And the head isn't dead, a friend works as an extra and they're still filming this series, and he's alive.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:45 am

    Ben 10 wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:So bollocks. As if any group of kids now would all sing ABBA in public...or even know who ABBA are.

    The head better fucking be dead. I wish that chav kid would've stabbed him again though, would've been better.

    And I wish Jez & co. did get on the ferry after all but took Sian with them, then the ferry hit a massive iceberg and sunk Titanic style.

    Also, Tariq should've blown the school up and somehow only Grantley managed to survive. Now that would be a fantastic ending.

    I hope that does happen, it probably does explode, hence why they move to Scotland.

    And the head isn't dead, a friend works as an extra and they're still filming this series, and he's alive.

    That'd be another thing they ripped off Grange Hill. That blew up at the end of a series then all of a sudden they'd moved from London to Liverpool.

    Needless to say, it was the beginning of the end for Grange Hill.
    avatar
    Clark
     
     

    Posts : 10664
    Age : 22
    Location : The Acropolis.
    Supports : Atheism

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Clark on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 am

    Glad he gut hit.
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 am

    Coming back soon...can't wait!

    The producers promise an emotional Grantly plot. Surprised
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm

    Love this show
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 pm

    Looking forward to it ..
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:49 pm

    BACK TONIGHT!!!

    More information: http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/pk75k/waterloo-road--series-7---episode-21
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 am

    :ccrazy:
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 am

    Shit so far.

    So much better she's took her hijab off though. She's beautiful
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:29 am

    Finn not worthy
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:32 am

    These 'gangsters' are doing my fucking head it.
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 am

    Grantly Laughing
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by ShakerMatty on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 am



    Deecin ell
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 am

    hahahaha fuck you Linda
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 am

    Linda Surprised
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 am

    Chalky not worthy
    avatar
    ShakerMatty
     
     

    Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Posts : 13609
    Age : 22
    Location : Mancunian way
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by ShakerMatty on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 am

    That is possibly the worst acting i have ever seen in my life.
    avatar
    Ben 10
     
     

    Posts : 10205
    Age : 21
    Location : Preston
    Supports : Preston North End F.C.

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Ben 10 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 am

    Shows how much this show has gone down shit creeek. Seen better acting in TOWiE.
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Mason on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:58 am

    Next week looks pretty good.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 am

    That girl is pretty fit, I wouldn't stop her getting a boob job

    Sponsored content

    Re: Waterloo Road

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 pm