Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster.

Drake
    Drake

Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. Empty Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster.

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm

It is with regret that the shareholders of Doncaster Rovers FC have taken the decision based on the long run of poor results, that Sean O'Driscoll and Richard O'Kelly have been relinquished of their duties. They felt that action needed to be taken to address the current position.

They would like to thank Sean and Richard for all their work during the five years at the club including winning at the Millennium Stadium and Wembley.

Dean Saunders will take charge of the game on Saturday against Crystal Palace.
    I was shocked when i heard this,yeah their bottom of the league but i thought Donny rated him highly?
    Anonymous

Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. Empty Re: Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Expected. He has been there for a while but they did horrible last season and the only chance they have of staying up was getting rid. He was overrated anyway, i'm sure he was being tipped for some PL jobs at some point Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. 70955His teams can't defend.
    Anonymous

Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. Empty Re: Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm

James wrote:Expected. He has been there for a while but they did horrible last season and the only chance they have of staying up was getting rid. He was overrated anyway, i'm sure he was being tipped for some PL jobs at some point Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. 70955His teams can't defend.

Maybe due to the financial constraints that his teams are under?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    James wrote:Expected. He has been there for a while but they did horrible last season and the only chance they have of staying up was getting rid. He was overrated anyway, i'm sure he was being tipped for some PL jobs at some point Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. 70955His teams can't defend.

Maybe due to the financial constraints that his teams are under?

Nah, financial side of it only comes into it if you want to get out of this league. Staying in this league is pretty easy with poor teams. Watford, Coventry, Barnsley constantly do it. Their budgets are no bigger than Doncasters. It just comes down to the talent of the manager at finding the lower league gems and management of the team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Dean Saunders has been appointed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Ehhh, he was at Wrexham... Aren't they in the conference or lower nowadays?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 pm

James wrote:Ehhh, he was at Wrexham... Aren't they in the conference or lower nowadays?

I'm not sure, Just heard it on SSN.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Well Wrexham are 2nd in the Conference... Not a bad appointment I guess. Seemed to be doing a good job there.

Feel bad for O'Driscoll though, all that he has done for the club and they have talked to managers behind his back just waiting for one to accept so they can sack him.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Yeah but still a big jump from the Conference to the Chmapionship don't you think?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Yep, I doubt he'll keep them up but will probably give it a better go then O'Driscoll. Wonder what his football will be like though, Donny fans will have got used to attractive football by now under O'Driscoll, not sure how they'll react if Saunders changes it. Just like Di Matteo being replaced by Hodgson at WBA, fans don't appreciate the massive change in style.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 pm

In all honesty i don't care if my team play shit football as long as they win king
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Shit English attitude towards football Sean O'Driscoll Sacked By Doncaster. 876268
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Neither happening at the moment. Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Neither happening at the moment. Laughing
    scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Neither happening at the moment. Laughing
    scratch

You said you had me on ignore, Knew you'd respond to that. Laughing smug
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote: scratch

You said you had me on ignore, Knew you'd respond to that. Laughing smug
    I put you on ignore because your ava was crashing my computer last night,as your removed it you're not on ignore.

Last edited by Pilkz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Richard O'Kelly is always welcome to come back to Edgar Street not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:10 pm