Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Childish Logic
Ben
Mal
Demba Ba
Pippo
Jordi
Danny
11 posters

What is the forum like on mobile phones?

Poll

?

[ 5 ]
    What is the forum like on mobile phones? Bar_left100%What is the forum like on mobile phones? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is the forum like on mobile phones? Bar_left0%What is the forum like on mobile phones? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is the forum like on mobile phones? Bar_left0%What is the forum like on mobile phones? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Anonymous

What is the forum like on mobile phones? Empty What is the forum like on mobile phones?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 am

Is it just the same? Or is it shit? Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

What is the forum like on mobile phones? Empty Re: What is the forum like on mobile phones?

Post by Danny Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 am

It's just the same..
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

What is the forum like on mobile phones? Empty Re: What is the forum like on mobile phones?

Post by Jordi Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

It's okay on my iPod. So if you have an iPhone then it's bearable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 am

It's okay on my Ipod but it's a bit annoying when you're going through the pages.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 am

It's shit on the iPod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 am

Jela use your phone on the internet and find out you fucking mong.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 am

It's okay. Obviously, you'll prefer using a computer to using your phone, but you can still post and do what you would normally do here. Just a bit more frustrating.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:38 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:It's shit on the iPod.
    No it's not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:40 am

It's good unless you use the mobile version
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 am

It is identical on my Android.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 am

Splashy wrote:It's okay on my Ipod but it's a bit annoying when you're going through the pages.

Change it to desktop version.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 am

polska. wrote:It is identical on my Android.

Yeah, it's the same for me on my Android. The only problem is constantly having to change the screen sizes and on my phone the loading times tend to be a bit slower as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 am

Mal wrote:
    Splashy wrote:It's okay on my Ipod but it's a bit annoying when you're going through the pages.

Change it to desktop version.
    Thanks. Smile
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 am

I think desktop version is what I tend to use on my phone... I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 am

cheesy wrote:

Yeah, it's the same for me on my Android. The only problem is constantly having to change the screen sizes and on my phone the loading times tend to be a bit slower as well.
    Actually the screen fits nicely on my Optimus X2, just a zoom or two and it's fine.

The only real problem is that the system tends to zoom in like 5x more when I am typing, which is annoying if I want to scroll back up to check a post or scroll down to punch the "post" button. Laughing

But that is my only gripe about it, and I am not complaining too much. Maybe because I was in Venezuela for two years and coming back the smartphone in general impresses me alot, I just am too grateful to be annoyed by little niggles like posting.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:16 am

polska. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

Actually the screen fits nicely on my Optimus X2, just a zoom or two and it's fine.

The only real problem is that the system tends to zoom in like 5x more when I am typing, which is annoying if I want to scroll back up to check a post or scroll down to punch the "post" button. Laughing

But that is my only gripe about it, and I am not complaining too much. Maybe because I was in Venezuela for two years and coming back the smartphone in general impresses me alot, I just am too grateful to be annoyed by little niggles like posting.

I don't tend to use my phone for posting here a lot, so it doesn't really bother me too much in the end either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 am

I use the desktop version on my iPhone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 am

Bogdan wrote:Jela use your phone on the internet and find out you fucking mong.

Stealing my phrases lol lo lo lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

'Internet' isn't your phrase, you fucking mong. Rolling Eyes

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 am

Cam wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

shifty

lol Cam Razz
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

shifty

lol Cam Razz

'You fucking mong' isn't your phrase either, unless you mean it's a phrase that describes you.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am

On my itouch when using the google browser it is shit but on safari it is the same.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 am

Using my phone just now, Works great.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:57 am

My laptop is broken so I use my phone to browse on here all the time. Works great for the S2.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Using my phone just now, Works great.

What phone was it you got again?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:04 am

cheesy wrote:It's okay. Obviously, you'll prefer using a computer to using your phone, but you can still post and do what you would normally do here. Just a bit more frustrating.

Exactly. It's just more time consuming. I'm on an ipad and even with this, typing, copying and pasting is a little bit tougher and more time consuming.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:21 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    cheesy wrote:It's okay. Obviously, you'll prefer using a computer to using your phone, but you can still post and do what you would normally do here. Just a bit more frustrating.

Exactly. It's just more time consuming. I'm on an ipad and even with this, typing, copying and pasting is a little bit tougher and more time consuming.

At least you can probably view the full screen on an Ipad, without having to constantly zoom in and out.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:52 am

It's surprisely good actually.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:58 am

What's the point making a thread asking what it's like and then trying it yourself? Laughing.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 am

Cadbury wrote:What's the point making a thread asking what it's like and then trying it yourself? Laughing.

Jela doesn't look at this as a genuine question, but more as a way to increase his post count without it being considered as spam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:00 am