Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Bebe_Fun
THFC-93
Scuba Steve
Lux
Pippo
mac
Dean
SBSP
Mal
GK01
Kuled
luke.
16 posters

Anyone interested in a FIFA League? - PS3

Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Anyone interested in a FIFA League? - PS3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone interested in a FIFA League? - PS3

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 pm

No.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Anyone interested in a FIFA League? - PS3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone interested in a FIFA League? - PS3

Post by THFC-93 Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm

It is too late??

THFC-93 - BengeyBoy
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm

We should really try and get this off the ground......
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 pm

How many are you then? And one of you has to take charge and be mod of the section that I create for you Surprised
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Bergkamp wrote:How many are you then? And one of you has to take charge and be mod of the section that I create for you Surprised

There's 9 I think.......?

I don't mind running this.....better run what I'd have to do across me though before I commit.

I'm unemployed right now so really bored Laughing
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 am

PSN: AXERTYRE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 am

Sorry, i'll update the OP now Laughing

I don't think i'll be abe to run it though, way too busy atm. If anyone else would like to run it thn feel free to Smile
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:49 am

Like I said, I'm happy to run it.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 am

I'll make the sub forum too.

You can make all the threads, just copy the Xbox one eek2
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

Bergkamp wrote:I'll make the sub forum too.

You can make all the threads, just copy the Xbox one eek2

Sure....this is all quite confusing though so I need some time.

For a start I need some clarification on how this all works.

-What is the method for selecting teams.....and what teams should be up for selection?
    -Looking through the 360 league section.....I'm understanding that some inactive players cannot be bought? Is this because they are players from teams who could be selected, and so in case a new manager joins that team cannot be touched?
    -What is the starting budget? Is it a set budget, or variable depending on which team you are?
    -Do worse teams get first picks on inactive teams transfers?
    -I haven't looked at Leagues on FIFA 11......but is there any specific settings/rules I need to implement when creating it?
    -How are these transfers done? Is there a function on FIFA 11 that allows teams to transfer players in the league itself?
    -How do I go about setting the fixtures up?
    -What's with the divisions? Is there promotion/relegations or something?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 am

Ask James about what to do. He set up the Xbox one. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 am

If there are 10 of us, these should be the teams...

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Man Utd
    Inter Milan
    AC Milan
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Bayern Munich
    Liverpool/Spurs
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:46 am

When do we found out our teams?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Luxz0rz basically all the teams are random, get someone to do them from a hat or something or maybe I'll do them seeing as I have nothing to do with your league so I won't be biased at all.

All inactive players can be signed but all at a set price 81+ - £20m, 75-80 - £10m etc..

The budget is set on what team you are, better teams get smaller budgets.

No one gets first picks on transfers, you set a time for 'your window' to open at least give two days notice. Any tansfers posted before that time will be deleted.

You don't need to create a league on FIFA, the league is all forum basedm you will just add the person you;re set to play and play an unranked game and post the result... That's why the person running the league needs to have to be available quite a lot.

Transfers are done by just going to team management and swapping them. you only need to transfer your own players.

Again fixtures are arranged on the forum, two opponents a week. If anyone misses their fixture a week after it's posted will be kicked out.

As there's only 10 of you then divisions won't be necessary, we had 20 but a few people are dropping out so even now James is considering going to one division.

I'm pissed out of my skull writing this so if it don't make sense I'll update it when I wake up from the depths of my bed Neutral

If James is online ask him...
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm

I added you Lux. Smile

You already have me on my second psn: USNT-MAC though. Not using that one at the moment though.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm

PSN: blackskar

Sounds like fun Very Happy
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Bergkamp wrote:Luxz0rz basically all the teams are random, get someone to do them from a hat or something or maybe I'll do them seeing as I have nothing to do with your league so I won't be biased at all.

Ok you can assign the teams if you like. Is the list of teams basically what Forestfcfan suggested?

Bergkamp wrote:
    All inactive players can be signed but all at a set price 81+ - £20m, 75-80 - £10m etc..

Ok, although I'm still a bit unclear about this "vacant" managers teams and stuff. Are there some teams left aside which can't be touched in case new managers want to join in?

Bergkamp wrote:
    The budget is set on what team you are, better teams get smaller budgets.

Ok, if you're going to assign the teams out of a hat then you might as well assign the budgets. If not then it'd be nice to know what the budgets were from the 360 league, I thought it was better to make a separate group for 86+ players so might have to tinker with the budgets accordingly.

Bergkamp wrote:
    No one gets first picks on transfers, you set a time for 'your window' to open at least give two days notice. Any tansfers posted before that time will be deleted.

Ok. I guess a good idea would be to have a 1 week period before fixtures start where people can make all their transfers....and then shut the window for maybe 2 months/16 games.

Bergkamp wrote:
    You don't need to create a league on FIFA, the league is all forum basedm you will just add the person you;re set to play and play an unranked game and post the result... That's why the person running the league needs to have to be available quite a lot.

Ok that sounds a lot better. I've got practically nothing to do in midweek so I've got a lot of time to get fixtures and results sorted out.

Bergkamp wrote:
    Transfers are done by just going to team management and swapping them. you only need to transfer your own players.

and then as it's unranked games you can have anyone in the team, so that's quite simple.

Bergkamp wrote:Again fixtures are arranged on the forum, two opponents a week. If anyone misses their fixture a week after it's posted will be kicked out.

Sounds stern but fair.

Bergkamp wrote:
    As there's only 10 of you then divisions won't be necessary, we had 20 but a few people are dropping out so even now James is considering going to one division.

Yeah 1 division sounds a lot less hassle anyway.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm

You could assign a different price to players 86+ but surely all of the players rated above that will be on the teams selected anyway.

Well you PS3 players decide how many teams you want added. Youcan have twenty but It's unlikely all the positions will be filled, so maybe I can choose 15 teams?

I will draw all your squads and budget but I'm not writing down everyones whole squad though Neutral so someone will have to do that dreaded shit.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Bergkamp wrote:You could assign a different price to players 86+ but surely all of the players rated above that will be on the teams selected anyway.

Well you PS3 players decide how many teams you want added. Youcan have twenty but It's unlikely all the positions will be filled, so maybe I can choose 15 teams?

I will draw all your squads and budget but I'm not writing down everyones whole squad though Neutral so someone will have to do that dreaded shit.

15 should be fine, I'll write out all the squads that's ok.

Good point about the 86+ Laughing never thought about that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Copy the squads from the Xbox forum, James said that I could last week.

Use the same 15 teams they have aswell eek2
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm

I'll do your draws now. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Make me be Chelsea or Citeh
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm

forestfcfan wrote:Make me be Chelsea or Citeh

It'll be random. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Bergkamp wrote:I'll do your draws now. eek2

Ok, although to give everyone time to prepare I'm not going to open the transfer window until the PS3 section is sorted out. Probably Monday evening I might open it.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Please don't make me Spurs Neutral

Or I'll just lose every game on purpose.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am

Everyone has a team now...

Barcelona, Manchester United and Bayern are still vacant Surprised
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am

Ooooooooooo Liverpool Surprised

I'll show Hodgson how it's done Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:19 am

I can't sticky threads Neutral...

Fairly happy with Inter....was hoping for Arsenal though Sad
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 am

Hell i'll join if it's not too late, my psn is benjaz and even though we have to use 4.5 to 5 stars ill use Birmingham because they are pretty much the only team i use. If i have to use a better team you can pick one for me as i couldnt give a toss.

I cant play on Mondays and Tuesdays due to Uni but the rest of the week should be fine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:56 am

Could someone put the teams next to our psn's please, what team am I?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 1:28 pm