Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
ricky//habana
Zzonked
VivaRonaldoLAD
RubyArmyCTFC
Demba Ba
Jord
moscowmadeit3
Steadman
14 posters

Need a new phone! (Suggestions please)

Poll

HTC Wildfire vs Samsung Galaxy S2

[ 1 ]
    Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Bar_left100%Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Bar_left0%Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Anonymous

Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Empty Need a new phone! (Suggestions please)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 am

Gonna get it on Sunday or something.

Last edited by Jelavic9|RFC on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Empty Re: Need a new phone! (Suggestions please)

Post by Steadman Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 am

Samsung Galaxy S2.
    Anonymous

Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Empty Re: Need a new phone! (Suggestions please)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 am

Steadman wrote:Samsung Galaxy S2.

Was actually looking at that, Got it yourself?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 am

iPhone 4.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 am

Cam wrote:iPhone 4.

Got a touch so I don't really want an Iphone.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 am

Get an iPhone and sell your touch Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Get an iPhone and sell your touch Smile

I'll think about it, Might just get a phone though. Blackberry/HTC or something. Smile
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Nokia 3510i
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 am

Need a new phone! (Suggestions please) Zackphone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 am

Thanks for the quick replies lads, I'll have a look out for further suggestions and let you know what I got on Sunday. Smile
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Steadman wrote:Samsung Galaxy S2.

Was actually looking at that, Got it yourself?
    Yes, I have. I've had no problems with it whatsoever either. Very fast, great screen, HD video as well as a 8mp camera (if you're into amateur photography).

Only thing the iPhone has over it imo is the range of apps, I'm not to fussed over that though as the Android Market has tons anyway.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 am

HTC Wildfire. Not as up to date as the Desire or any above that, but it doesn't crash anywhere near as much and is still an excellent phone.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Like Steadman said Jela, the Samsung Galaxy s2 is a great phone (if you can afford it).

I got mine last month and it's quick, easy to use, has a nice big clear screen for typing, browsing the internet and playing games and also has a very good camera. The battery is also very decent and you can easily get 2 or 3 days out of it before needing a charge.

Had no problems at all with mine at present.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am

Nokia n9x Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 am

Samsung Galaxy S2 is the best in the market, but it is too expansive.

Get the HTC Desire or the LG Optimus 2 if not the Galaxy. Those 3 phones(and the new Nokia and Nexus) are miles ahead of everything else in the market, and come with a dual-core processor.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 am

I got an iPhone now, but as soon as it breaks I'm just going to get the dirt cheapest phone I can find. I'm sick of giving a fuck about my phone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 am

iPhone. If you haven't got an iPhone, you haven't got an iPhone.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am

Forest wrote:iPhone. If you haven't got an iPhone, you haven't got an iPhone.

Agreed, having an ipod i can safely say that if you care about music at all and have the money this is the only phone you should get.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 am

Would have said Iphone4 but the Ipod touch does almost everything the Iphone does apart from GPS, retina display and off coarse calling.

Whats your budget like ? Since you probably wont be needing a phone for features (ipod coves those) I would go with a classy phone. You could get a 8800 for a decent price nowadays. You could get a gold plated one for £700ish ? Or the carbon fibre one for about £800. The regular steel versions are much cheaper. Might not be your taste but worth mentioning anyway.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 am

I hate iPhones.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 am

Iphone.

/thread

I got a Blackberry Pearl because i don't like screen phones but then when i needed the internet etc got pissed off how shit it was. Next time i'll be on dat appletime.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 am

If you can wait a bit, wait for either the iPhone 5 or Google Nexus Prime.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am

ahlycotc wrote:If you can wait a bit, wait for either the iPhone 5 or Google Nexus Prime.

Isn't that the title of the new Transformers film?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 pm

No. It's titled "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 pm

HTC Desire Z or HTC Desire HD.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm

ahlycotc wrote:No. It's titled "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".

That.. was a joke.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Cam wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:No. It's titled "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".

That.. was a joke.

Dry Smile
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Cam wrote:iPhone 4.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Today I bought a LG Optimus X2, and it is pretty fantastic!

That said.. I haven't been in Canada in 2 years and probably any Android or Iphone would seem amazing to me considering two years ago phones like the Razor were on the market. Neutral
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Iphones are stupidly good to be honest mate. If you can afford it, go for 3GS or 4- even if you have a touch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:23 pm