Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game?

Anonymous

Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game? Empty Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:00 am

Would be much appreciated, thanks. I'm useless at finding a good stream.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game? Empty Re: Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game?

Post by GK01 Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 am

Try ATHDE (Sorry that I can't produce a link I'm too fixed on my FM save)
    Anonymous

Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game? Empty Re: Any streams for the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 am

GK01 wrote:Try ATHDE (Sorry that I can't produce a link I'm too fixed on my FM save)

Thanks, just tried it out. I don't have the right browser to make it work Sad I have Safari (I'm on a Macbook) and you need either Internet Explorer or Firefox to run it. I cba to download either of them right now Sad
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 am

I'll leave my ava to do the staring this time Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 am

Lucky lucky boo boys, Reo-Coker 1 on 1 with Cech in the 93 minute...he dinks it over Cech, but just wide.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:24 am

19Jones19v wrote:Lucky lucky boo boys, Reo-Coker 1 on 1 with Cech in the 93 minute...he dinks it over Cech, but just wide.

Villa where also lucky.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:40 am

Nightmare wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Lucky lucky boo boys, Reo-Coker 1 on 1 with Cech in the 93 minute...he dinks it over Cech, but just wide.

Villa where also lucky.....
    Ireland should have scored in the opening minutes, both teams hit the post, Reo misses a sitter Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:50 pm