Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
TheRangersFan
Jordi
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
Demba Ba
celtic forever
10 posters

SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN

celtic forever
    celtic forever

SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN Empty SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN

Post by celtic forever Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:03 pm

SFA/SPL
    breaking rules and laws again to accomodate Rangers. this is an
    absolute disgrace, sheriff officers visited ibrox & served rangers
    with papers for an unpaid 2.8 million tax bill. Point 8.1.5 - http://ow.ly/1vBPtj
    according to these rules Rangers DO NOT qualify for a UEFA
    LICENCE. if that is correct then they have participated illegally in Europe.this along with the 40 million that Rangers owe Hmrc are owed
    after their dodgy offshore accounts, trying to avoid paying taxes. now according to this mandatory Uefa law, Rangers should not be in European competition. so what on earth are the spl/sfa playing at? Rangers have been allowed to buy players , pay wages for years when the money is not theirs & they have not been paying there tax bills, they have had an unfair advantage on opposition teams, that operate within their budgets and pay there taxes!! Astonishing that this has been allowed to go on for so long and could have major repercussion's for Rangers rightlyso. the spl/sfa should be held responsible aswell for this disgraceful saga. (Corrupt to the core) SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN 512670

(Thought's on this subject fellas ? ) SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN 28973

http://ow.ly/1vBPtj
    www.scottishfa.co.uk
    Anonymous

SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN Empty Re: SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

rofl rofl rofl

You are so bitter. Laughing

We've been hit with a fine, move on. facepalm
    celtic forever
    celtic forever

SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN Empty Re: SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN

Post by celtic forever Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN 70955 SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN 70955 SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN 70955

We've been hit with a fine, move on. SPL/SFA BREAKING RULES TO ACCOMODATE RANGERS AGAIN 58503

Clearly you didn't read those rules, if you think that the Hmrc case is over you are deluding yourself , no team should be allowed to operate unfairly & illegally like Rangers have been doing. i include celtic in that. you should be concerned at what is going on at you're club rather than labelling facts as bitterness. judgement day looms and not far away. i will watch with great interest in the coming weeks, once this story breaks.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm

They've been fined. Isn't that enough? I'm a Celtic fan, but I have to agree with Jela, you're really starting to sound bitter on this one. Why not just focus on your own team?
    celtic forever
    celtic forever

Post by celtic forever Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 pm

cheesy wrote:They've been fined. Isn't that enough? I'm a Celtic fan, but I have to agree with Jela, you're really starting to sound bitter on this one. Why not just focus on your own team?

Hardly. they have to follow the rules like every club or tax payer..Read it fella,. why should rangers not have to pay taxes? over 40 million. they cannot even pay a measly 2.8 million hence why sherriff officers visited ibrox. bitterness my backside. do not tell me to focus on my own team i do that all the time.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

celtic forever wrote:
    cheesy wrote:They've been fined. Isn't that enough? I'm a Celtic fan, but I have to agree with Jela, you're really starting to sound bitter on this one. Why not just focus on your own team?

Hardly. they have to follow the rules like every club or tax payer..Read it fella,. why should rangers not have to pay taxes? over 40 million. they cannot even pay a measly 2.8 million hence why sherriff officers visited ibrox. bitterness my backside. do not tell me to focus on my own team i do that all the time.

You're acting as if they are the only club in world football that do this. In reality, several big clubs like Barcelona and Manchester United have bought players with money that they don't even have. They are also flooding with debts, but you are not complaining about them. Again, just focus on your own club. If this wasn't Rangers, then you wouldn't care about it at all.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Fucking Scottish bastards, they should not be allowed to represent the United Kingdom in European Competition.
    celtic forever
    celtic forever

Post by celtic forever Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 pm

cheesy wrote:
    celtic forever wrote:

You're acting as if they are the only club in world football that do this. In reality, several big clubs like Barcelona and Manchester United have bought players with money that they don't even have. They are also flooding with debts, but you are not complaining about them. Again, just focus on your own club. If this wasn't Rangers, then you wouldn't care about it at all.

No club should operate outwith there means.. the difference between the clubs mentioned are that only Rangers have not paid there tax bill.. i am a tax payer and if i didn't pay mine id lose my business Fact. No offence but you are talking absolute nonsense. Man utd nor barcelona are not due any tax bill... As i said before, No club including Celtic should be allowed to operate with such debt & have not paid their taxes. Dundee, Livingston, Airdrie have all been put into Administration through this and deducted points. infact the last two are not even the same original clubs. so that is fair in your opinion? Obviously you forget that Celtic was 1 hour away from being put out of Business for a 1 million pound bank debt... rules should apply to everyone is that not fair?
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Cheesy you really have no clue what's happening, shutup.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:rofl rofl rofl

We've been hit with a fine, move on. facepalm
    Pay your taxes.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Rangers have reached an outline agreement with HMRC and it will be payed very soon. Jeez.
    II_Monk_x
    II_Monk_x

Supports : Manchester United + Rangers

Post by II_Monk_x Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 am

A celtic fan making a thread about Rangers.

What's new?
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 am

celtic forever wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    celtic forever wrote:

No club should operate outwith there means.. the difference between the clubs mentioned are that only Rangers have not paid there tax bill.. i am a tax payer and if i didn't pay mine id lose my business Fact. No offence but you are talking absolute nonsense. Man utd nor barcelona are not due any tax bill... As i said before, No club including Celtic should be allowed to operate with such debt & have not paid their taxes. Dundee, Livingston, Airdrie have all been put into Administration through this and deducted points. infact the last two are not even the same original clubs. so that is fair in your opinion? Obviously you forget that Celtic was 1 hour away from being put out of Business for a 1 million pound bank debt... rules should apply to everyone is that not fair?

Very limited view on the story.

If my business misses a tax payment, do you know what would happen first? A fine, not an arrest or my business being shut down. In fact, you have near five years to pay taxes (at least here) before there is really any issue, as long as you continue to file and are willing to take on the interest charges. All it takes is a convo with somebody from Revenue/Treasury to make proper arrangements if you need to make them.

The type of debt doesn't matter either when comparing teams, whether it be a tax debt or a bank debt. If they receive this fine and continue with non-payments, then I am sure the appropriate punishment will follow.

You would probably be wise to stick to you own club considering your understanding of taxes is even more limited than mine.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 am

II_Monk_x wrote:A celtic fan making a thread about Rangers.

What's new?
    Kindly find another thread solely about Rangers created by a Celtic fan. If you cannot, shut up and get out.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 am

Get over it Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 pm