Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Cam
Phadunkin Donuts
Keanoo
Jord
Sean
Zzonked
GK01
11 posters

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah)

GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) Empty A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah)

Post by GK01 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) 251477_10150265453497736_151566627735_7889131_7790405_n

Today is a sad day for all of us here at Nutri-sups Worldwide/Muscle Warfare, our dearest friend, team member, Australia's number 1 Fitness Inspirer Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian has past away. What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for 1 more day, 1more word, 1 more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but its not just that your gone, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.

We are all in tears right now, here are some last words that Aziz left in facebook msgs to our CEO 5 days ago:

"Az Sergeyevich

thanks for it all im here to stay
    thats why i was thinking of chatting about it when i get back
    i studied business in uni, i know how it all works
    management specifically

Az Sergeyevich

toursits in thailand recognising me
    its ridicolous
    shouted em free drinks at bar haha"

We are sorry Aziz, that our plan can not be achieved any more, to fly you to Olympia expo 2012 as you always wanted to. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

We love you, from all of us here At Nutri-sups Worldwide Australia - Muscle Warfare Group.

R.I.P
    Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

Please share our post on your walls, in memory of Zyzz, the King of Aesthetics.... xoxo

Executive Management
    Nutri-sups Worldwide Australia

A statement from his sponsors

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150265453497736&set=a.436146402735.225464.151566627735&type=1&theater
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) Empty Re: A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah)

Post by Zzonked Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 am

Pretty surprising, probably due to steroids.
    Sean

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) Empty Re: A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah)

Post by Sean Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:56 am

Who?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 am

Just heard about this. Neutral Oh dear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 am

As Zzonked said probably steroids. R.I.P anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am

Too young to die. RIP
    Anonymous

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) Empty Zyzz is Dead.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm

I wasn't a huge fan but i cannot lie.. i was mirin brah.

The following tribute is copied from another website...

Discuss, but please keep your comments mature and respectable.

Sending my condolences to Aziz’s friends and family. RIP to the King, Forever Mirin’ them aesthetics brah.

Where it began, the birth of God
    A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) Christmas

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian was born March 23rd 1989 in Moscow, Soviet Union. His family background were a mix of Kurdish, Armenian and Persian. Before Aziz started working out during his highschool years, he was an avid World of Warcraft player and was in the top 100 PVP players in Australia. He graduated highschool with a UAI ranking score of 86.3.
    A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) 1287002586942

Aziz later sold his world of warcraft account for over $500 which he used to purchase a gym membership and start working out at the age of 17. A year later he got his first tattoo which was "veni vidi vici" on his left pec. Zyzz attended the highly respected Macquarie University but was soon kicked out later that year for having bad grades and appalling absenteeism. Zyzz was studying a bachelor of Bus/Commerce at UWS Parramattta. He resided and trained at Fitness First Carlingford. (Everythingzyzz.com)

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) 1287003065713
    This picture was most likely taken a few months into Zyzz’s progress, as we can see there is a huge transformation from his original size. Now, you may think Zyzz was born ripped, but the reality is he wasn't. Zyzz worked for those Ab's like anyone else, all from the foundation of one of the skinniest ectomorph figures you could find. So, for the stick thin readers out there thinking "impossibru", think again!

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) Aesthetic_zyzz
    This is the most famous picture of Zyzz, almost God like to some. Many believe this picture represents Zyzz at his peak, others feel he had improved later from this point. However, undeniably Zyzz is looked upon as one of the most inspirational figures, his body was almost proportioned perfectly down to every muscle, he was looked upon as one of the most Aesthetic beings amongst the bodybuilding Internet community. Zyzz was commonly referred to as The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

DEATH
    Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian died from a congenital heart defect in Bangkok on August 5, 2011 at the age of 22.

POPULAR ZYZZ QUOTES
    U mirin? - You admiring?

U mad? - A popular phrase among internet users usually in response to another's anger or misfortune. Also considered as a form of trolling. Other similar phrases include ‘U mad breh?', ‘U mad bro’ or ‘why u mad?'.

Come at me bro! - Used to show that one will not physically initiate fight but is willing to fight if the situation arises

Fuarkkkkkk! - An expression of excitment, emotion, and energy when something awesome happens

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) 76546_467859717225_351749002225_5421501_4986825_n

PICTURES

Download Link -*http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LO5B8IY3

INSPIRATION

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) 136

Artwork by 'attila518'

MUSIC

Thank you To Quentix who located near enough every song associated with Zyzz, spawning from his posts, videos, favorites on his youtube channel as well as other sources and websites like his facebook page. All of which are located into one .rar. File. Enjoy fellow misc brahs. Hope this helps you stay in tune with your goals and keep focused like Zyzz was able to.

*Download link -*http://www.megaupload.com/?d=00GK5215

Cover art

A thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) NsPyFSongsA thread for Chris (Zyzz has died brah) JqKRh

Understanding The Situation

R.I.P.

Zyzz was widely known for his incredible aesthetics, amazing trolling abilities, but more importantly for inspiring thousands of people across the world to live and enjoy life. He was undeniably someone who lived for the moment & spent every day as if it were his last; which is a message that ought to be passed on to others. A true example of showing anything is possible. Many internet users felt hatred towards him due to his confidence and self love; however, no one deserves such a disastrous death at such a young age. More over; many of the people who had respect for him mourned on his death, few even admitting to shedding tears, I prefer to remember the way he lived.

Last edited by Chris on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:44 pm

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t8132-a-thread-for-chris-zyzz-has-died-brah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Jord wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t8132-a-thread-for-chris-zyzz-has-died-brah
    Oh i just came on and without looking at anything made this thread.

Cheers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

I doubt it was anything to do with steroids.. he would have been massive if he was on them.

Plus pro bodybuilders are on fucking all the roids you can dream of and they don't die.

Before jumping the gun and saying that research them abit. Watching this would be a start..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8kExGzZfuM
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat May 26, 2012 3:10 am

Crying or Very sad
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 26, 2012 3:43 am

Wow.. after watching that video.. I'm glad he's dead.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 am

N wrote:Wow.. after watching that video.. I'm glad he's dead.

rofl
    Mr Durmmond
    Mr Durmmond

Supports : Arnold, Willis and Kimberly.

Post by Mr Durmmond Sat May 26, 2012 3:47 am

LOOOOOL.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 26, 2012 3:55 am

Zzonked wrote:Pretty surprising, probably due to steroids.

Mmmm I didn't know shit.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sat May 26, 2012 3:58 am

RIP
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 am

Remember when that video was first put up, Misc was going crazy waiting for it. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 4:00 am

i dance like zyzz and my mom saw me and she sayd WTF are you doing !! i sayd to her
    WHAT!!!!!!!!! YOU MAD YOU SAD CUNT !! and she beat the shit of me
    Sari farsi 18 hours ago 12

rofl rofl
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 26, 2012 4:01 am

lool
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat May 26, 2012 4:02 am

Seen that. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 4:13 am

rofl rofl rofl
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat May 26, 2012 6:15 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 am

That is so deep. Neutral
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 am

I honestly expected maybe a surprise personality from him.. maybe he was a genuine, humble guy that was able to change his wimpy/nerdy life by hard work and dedication.. while having a good head on his shoulders.

Instead.. we get that kind of personality and ego.

It's not about being deep.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:44 am

Another exceptional showing by N in this thread.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 am

Thank you. You can go ahead and lock this now.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am

His persona in his videos is an act, as he says in that video in the opening minute. He was just trying to make people laugh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 am

N you're a typical jealous hater.

Good looking, great body, charisma, having a good time, bishes be mirin'.. that's what most people wish was them so when they see somebody who is that they hate out of jealousy. Like loads of people say "Ronaldo is a cock". Ronaldo is fucking immense and everyone is jelly.

U MAD?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 am

Zzonked wrote:His persona in his videos is an act, as he says in that video in the opening minute. He was just trying to make people laugh.
    There is nothing funny about a man putting on an act.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:His persona in his videos is an act, as he says in that video in the opening minute. He was just trying to make people laugh.
    There is nothing funny about a man putting on an act.
    You must hate comedy films.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:19 pm