Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Mal
JonjoShelvey
SBSP
BigAndy9
Cadbury
Pippo
Clark
Suarez_LFC
12 posters

Hey All

Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Supports : Suarez's Teeth

Hey All Empty Hey All

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

I was introduced to this forum by Pip, I have jumped over from MFF and it seems a lot more lively here than over there, I support Liverpool as you can probably already tell, I have a season ticket to Anfield and that's all really.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Hey All Empty Re: Hey All

Post by Clark Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

Welcome Top Hat Good on Pip, brining in new members.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 am

Hello Smile
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am

Hello there.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am

Welcome Hey All 644235
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 am

That forum seems very quiet TBH. Under 500k posts in 5 years. Surprised
    Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you for the warm welcome guy's, I think I may be staying here for a while cheers 2
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:05 am

Guten Tag Awesome Face
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

SBSP wrote:That forum seems very quiet TBH. Under 500k posts in 5 years. Surprised

Nearly 1m in a year. neu shades

Welcome by the way.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

Mal wrote:
    SBSP wrote:That forum seems very quiet TBH. Under 500k posts in 5 years. Surprised
    Welcome by the way.
    Thank you. Top Hat

shifty
    Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 am

I think you will find that on our forum, The majority of the posts are proper Footballing discussion with the odd exception, Unlike here where I have noticed quite an alarming number of posts that feature just a simple smiley.

Last edited by Suarez_LFC on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:

I think you will find that on our forum, Tha majority of the posts are proper Footballing discussion with the odd exception, Unlike here where I have noticed quite an alarming number of posts that feature just a simple smiley.
    shifty
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:

I think you will find that on our forum, Tha majority of the posts are proper Footballing discussion with the odd exception, Unlike here where I have noticed quite an alarming number of posts that feature just a simple smiley.

Suspect
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:

I think you will find that on our forum, The majority of the posts are proper Footballing discussion with the odd exception, Unlike here where I have noticed quite an alarming number of posts that feature just a simple smiley.

I think that on our forum, the personality shines through on here, and there are so many different characters. Funny ones, such as Fillipo ond Jord. We are more of a community I reckon, whereas your place is merely just a forum.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

I think that on our forum, the personality shines through on here, and there are so many different characters. Funny ones, such as Fillipo ond Jord. We are more of a community I reckon, whereas your place is merely just a forum.

Agreed, then there is you Pip Suspect Laughing But this isn't really just a forum, it is more of a Football community, the majority get on, and you can discuss so much more than just Football. And I only joined like 2 weeks ago.
    Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

I see, But If I wanted to talk to friends I would log-into one of my various social networking accounts, Where as I choose to log into MFF for footballing related discussion, However I am not one to judge and maybe by using some of the ideas that this forum has I can help to increase the amount of members over at MFF
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

I see, But If I wanted to talk to friends I would log-into one of my various social networking accounts, Where as I choose to log into MFF for footballing related discussion, However I am not one to judge and maybe by using some of the ideas that this forum has I can help to increase the amount of members over at MFF

Trouble So you're looking to get members to join the other one?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

I know you are a troll, as you said on MFF taht you were from EA, so you obviously knew about this site.

Plus this site isn't all Hey All 369140 , Cool and Basketball. There is footballing discussion to be held aswell. Plus other things such as games, discussion and entertainment.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 am

Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

I know you are a troll, as you said on MFF taht you were from EA, so you obviously knew about this site.

Plus this site isn't all Hey All 369140 , Cool and Basketball. There is footballing discussion to be held aswell. Plus other things such as games, discussion and entertainment.

I was from EA Dry Smile But yeah, you can still talk Football, but it is better in a friendly environment, would be shit if we were all robotic talking Football 24/7.
    Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 am

Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

Again you are pre-judging Pip, I am not a "troll" I am merely looking to debate football with new people as well as expanding my knwoledge on the sport in the process, And yes I was a member of the EA Sports forum's but that was back when I used to play FIFA when the PS3 first came out as before that time I was player of Pro Evolution Soccer.

EDIT: Please excuse me for any spelling mistakes I may make as my keyboard isn't functioning correctly.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

Again you are pre-judgin Pip, I am not a "troll" I am merely looking to debate football with new people as well as expanding my knwoledge on the sport in the process, And yes I was a member of the EA Sports forum's but that was back when I used to play FIFA when the PS3 first came out as before that time I was player of Pre Evolution Soccer.

You change your tune often, don't you? One minuite, you want ideas from her to help MFF grow, now you want to be an active member here. Make your mind up Smile
    Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 am

ClarkY wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

Hey All 932713 So you're looking to get members to join the other one?

No not at all, I am just looking into how to make a succesful forum, as posted above The-Playmaker is ver succesful with a post count over 1million.
    Suarez_LFC
    Suarez_LFC

Post by Suarez_LFC Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:

Again you are pre-judgin Pip, I am not a "troll" I am merely looking to debate football with new people as well as expanding my knwoledge on the sport in the process, And yes I was a member of the EA Sports forum's but that was back when I used to play FIFA when the PS3 first came out as before that time I was player of Pre Evolution Soccer.

You change your tune often, don't you? One minuite, you want ideas from her to help MFF grow, now you want to be an active member here. Make your mind up Smile

I feel I can do both, It will be interesting to get the opinion from new people such as yourself as speaking to the regular members can become stale, It seems I was mistaken by thinking that was the same reason you joined MFF as well as here.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am

Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Suarez_LFC wrote:

I feel I can do both, It will be interesting to get the opinion from new people such as yourself as speaking to the regular members can become stale, It seems I was mistaken by thinking that was the same reason you joined MFF as well as here.

I don't really know why I joined MFF tbh Laughing
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 am

We could strike a deal to form the two forums into one. shifty
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

coolhead33 wrote:We could strike a deal to form the two forums into one. shifty

But then the podcast title would be too long.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello. I remember you were on EA for a short time and you were a decent member. Welcome to the forum then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Welcome.
    Stevie
    Stevie

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content