Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
BigAndy9
menalawyerguy
Jord
Lux
El Jefe
LiamB_14
Childish Logic
Jamie
Jordi
coolhead33
fergiesrednose
Pippo
Uncle John from Jamaica
SBSP
JonjoShelvey
Kuled
Theo Filippo
21 posters

Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying?

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying?

Post by Lux Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 am

Jamie wrote:I think one would have to say yes.

With players such as Carragher in the team this was obvious though.

I'm sure I used to get stick for saying this on EA shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying?

Post by Jord Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 am

Lux wrote:

I'm sure I used to get stick for saying this on EA Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 279869
    And a year later you don't expect peoples opinions to change? shifty
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am

Another lame Liverpool thread by Filippo is lame.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:25 am

Im very worried, we are going to get relegated Crying or Very sad
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 am

I'm more worried about whether Filippo can survive the aneurism he would have in the event that Liverpool is actually good this year.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 am

It might be a cause for concern among fans that easily jump on the bandwagon when their team aren't playing well, but at the end of the day it's only Pre-Season and the main aim is for the team to get some fitness and match sharpness ready for when it really matters. Take Newcastle for example, they put out a strong side a week before the start of the Championship season and lost 6-1 in a friendly to Leyton Orient. They went on to win the league quite comfortably.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 am

menalawyerguy wrote:I'm more worried about whether Filippo can survive the aneurism he would have in the event that Liverpool is actually good this year.
    What if they flop?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:30 am

fergiesrednose wrote:lulling the rest of the premiership into a false sense of security. Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 139857

Exactly my friend we will not concede a goal for the first 38 League games.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:31 am

Jordi wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:I'm more worried about whether Filippo can survive the aneurism he would have in the event that Liverpool is actually good this year.
    What if they flop?

In that case, I'd be worried about whether he can survive the aneurism that will be brought on by the vigorous perpetual masturbating spree he'll be going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:31 am

coolhead33 wrote:You are very obsessed with Liverpool. I take it you're a closet Liverpool fan?

Ive been saying this for a while now.Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 284837
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 am

Lux wrote:

I'm sure I used to get stick for saying this on EA shifty

For criticising Carragher?

Sure as fuck didn't get it from me Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 am

In answer to the OP. Yes, very.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    What if they flop?

In that case, I'd be worried about whether he can survive the aneurism that will be brought on by the vigorous perpetual masturbating spree he'll be going on.
    Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:37 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    What if they flop?

Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 70955
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:37 am

Hold on, they had their first team out and conceded 3 goals to Valerenga reserves? Fuck me. Maybe it was charity.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 am

It's a very worrying situation for Liverpool: one which may deny them of their dream of challenging for one of those coveted Europa League spots this campaign.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 am

Jord wrote:I'm sure I used to get stick for saying this on EA Is conceding 3 in every pre-season game worrying? - Page 2 279869
    And a year later you don't expect peoples opinions to change? shifty[/quote]

Sure, but it's not like Carragher has gone from "Top Premier League defender" to "No wonder we let in 3 goals vs Valerenga" in 1 season.

It's just opinion lag....though I'm one step ahead smug
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 am

It was crystal clear Carragher was waaaaaaaay below his best since around the Athens final.

Sorry but you don't get a crystal ball awarded to you for saying that.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 am

Jamie wrote:It was crystal clear Carragher was waaaaaaaay below his best since around the Athens final.

Sorry but you don't get a crystal ball awarded to you for saying that.

I don't need one, it's the other people who do Top Hat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:39 am