Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

*DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League?

Anonymous

*DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League? Empty *DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:18 am

Would anyone be interested in playing?

It's free to do this year, and I've always thought of it as the best fantasy league out of the ones i've done.
    Anonymous

*DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League? Empty Re: *DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am

Last year we did it on premierleague.com
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

*DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League? Empty Re: *DANGER!* The Sun Dream Team: Forum Mini League?

Post by Mouse Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am

^^ What Chris Said.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 am

Chris wrote:Last year we did it on premierleague.com

You can still do that one Dry Smile

I've been doing The Sun Fantasy football for years, even when it cost money.

I prefer the Barclays one because you can get more involved.....but I do maybe 4-5 Fantasy Football's every year (this year The Sun, Barclays, Texaco (championship), and Sky Sports).

If you set up a league Forest, I'll join.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 am

Lux wrote:

I prefer the Barclays one because you can get more involved.....but I do maybe 4-5 Fantasy Football's every year (this year The Sun, Barclays, Texaco (championship), and Sky Sports).

saaaaaad
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Lux wrote:

saaaaaad

(you're) baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

Whats the pin
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 am

Yeh i will do it as Radford said whats the pin?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:11 pm