Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanted to keep the matchday section!

Anonymous

I wanted to keep the matchday section! Empty I wanted to keep the matchday section!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:30 am

You only left the poll to 6. silent This place is turning into EA!! I wanted to keep the matchday section! 279869 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 499859 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 464118 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 214775 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 950455 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 817687 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 361333 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 338504 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 727917 I wanted to keep the matchday section! 258846
    Anonymous

I wanted to keep the matchday section! Empty Re: I wanted to keep the matchday section!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:35 am

I think the transfer section should be removed as well. shifty
    Anonymous

I wanted to keep the matchday section! Empty Re: I wanted to keep the matchday section!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:37 am

Now you are really testing my patience!!
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 am

Keep everything together I say!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 am

The Appreciation thread section should be renamed the Tom Cairney section and we'll just leave that on it's own.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

Yeah i'll settle for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:48 am