Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Hernandez_14
Pippo
BMxJoga
Roloman4
The Bat-Man
menalawyerguy
Grenade
Kuled
CollieBuddz
crump
14 posters

Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to...

crump
    crump

Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to... Empty Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to...

Post by crump Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Shout their fucking heads off everytime or, whenever I'm watching a stream shout GOAL, for ages, what is the need to do this? How did it originate.

Example:

Anonymous

Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to... Empty Re: Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Why do you make shit threads?
    Anonymous

Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to... Empty Re: Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm

James wrote:Why do you make shit threads?

This. Neutral
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:

This. Neutral

That. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Why do we feel the need to shout as loud as we can and jump around like madmen when we score?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

This. Neutral

That. Neutral
    Those. Neutral
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:

This. Neutral

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

This. Neutral

That. Neutral

All of this but double Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to... 28973
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:58 pm

People who have grown up with this probably think why do English commentators act so dull, it's just the way it is, personally I much prefer English commentating.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 pm

If it was that shit you wouldn't of clicked on my thread, same for the rest of you Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm

crump wrote:

If it was that shit you wouldn't of clicked on my thread, same for the rest of you Simples

We click on it in the hope that you'll finally make a good thread. whistle
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 pm

crump wrote:

If it was that shit you wouldn't of clicked on my thread, same for the rest of you Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to... 225495

You cannot tell entirely what it is about from the thread title.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 am

I clicked on the thread just to tell you it was a shit thread... Valid reason imo.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 am

They aren't 'foreign', they're just not English, not everything revolves around England you know.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am

The Bat-Man wrote:They aren't 'foreign', they're just not English, not everything revolves around England you know.

clap
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

The Bat-Man wrote:They aren't 'foreign', they're just not English, not everything revolves around England you know.

Errr. What else do I call them then?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

crump wrote:

Non-English
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

Well thats "Foreign", it's more-aless the same thing.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 am

crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

So in other words, batman's point just went in one eyeball and out the other. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am

facepalm
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

So in other words, batman's point just went in one eyeball and out the other. Rolling Eyes

Well, maybe I'm missing the point, but I just made the thread title as I said why do foreign commentators etc etc... Foreign to me is they weren't from England. I don't mean it to cause offence if it has or does.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am

crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

Well, maybe I'm missing the point, but I just made the thread title as I said why do foreign commentators etc etc... Foreign to me is they weren't from England. I don't mean it to cause offence if it has or does.

I'm not offended but I think his point is that a lot of people on this forum aren't English. If everyone you were talking to was English, it would be apropos.

Now that I think of it, it would be funny to see somebody like Rolo start referring to everyone on here as a "foreigner," even though he's the only Ecuadorian. "You fucking foreigners..." That would be cool.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

No....

English people are foreign to the rest of the world, being non-English doesn't mean you are foreign, just means you aren't English.

You shouldn't use foreign because those commentators aren't foreign to some people on this forum.

If it's something to do with England like 'The Premier league is filled with foreigners' then you can use it in that respect but you can't say 'Look at all these foreign German players in Germany' because they aren't foreign to they're own country, you get me?

And since the Internet is worldwide you can't call someone who isn't English a foreigner.

You get me cos it's kind of wishy washy to explain.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 am

crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

No no one is offended Laughing

We're just telling you what is more terminologically correct.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:

Non-English

No....

English people are foreign to the rest of the world, being non-English doesn't mean you are foreign, just means you aren't English.

You shouldn't use foreign because those commentators aren't foreign to some people on this forum.

If it's something to do with England like 'The Premier league is filled with foreigners' then you can use it in that respect but you can't say 'Look at all these foreign German players in Germany' because they aren't foreign to they're own country, you get me?

And since the Internet is worldwide you can't call someone who isn't English a foreigner.

You get me cos it's kind of wishy washy to explain.

Ah ok, I guess we both have points but you explained it better.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 am

Well, English culture is historically very bland and conservative, naturally your commentators would act accordingly.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 am

Micheal McIntyre should be a commentator
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 am

I always assumed 'Foreign' meant things or people that are or were outside/brought into the country. So if you were Slovenian, then a French Umbrella would be a foreign item or an Englishman would be foreign to that Slovenian.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 am

grenade187 wrote:Micheal McIntyre should be a commentator

Gun
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 am

Pip wrote:I always assumed 'Foreign' meant things or people that are or were outside/brought into the country. So if you were Slovenian, then a French Umbrella would be a foreign item or an Englishman would be foreign to that Slovenian.

True, but to say that those commentators are foreign is not the correct thing to say in a multi-cultural forum.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 am

grenade187 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

This. Neutral

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

This. Neutral

That. Neutral

All of this but double Why do foreign commentators always feel the need to... 28973

All of this but double, double.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:59 pm