Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
crump
Hernandez_14
Potato-7
dena
Hitchy
Tio Nicci
SpiritOfShankly
Danny
SBSP
Cristiano
Ricardo
Marvin
Jack
Schnix
Scuba Steve
Roloman4
sponans
SophisticatedBeggar
Dedge
fergiesrednose
ShakerMatty
Jordi
bcfcben
The Bat-Man
Blazing
Harrold
arsenalap11
moscowmadeit3
Pippo
JonjoShelvey
Trig
Jamie
Grenade
The Zlatan
El Jefe
Sean
Drake
41 posters

Unknown players you signed that were successful.

Sean

Unknown players you signed that were successful. - Page 5 Empty Re: Unknown players you signed that were successful.

Post by Sean Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 am

This threads stupid, people take unknown too literally, obviously some people knew them, the point is the majority of football fans didn't.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Unknown players you signed that were successful. - Page 5 Empty Re: Unknown players you signed that were successful.

Post by BMxJoga Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:39 am

Agreed, this is a very subjective thread. Poorly worded if you ask me. Perhaps it would have been better if you asked about bargain signings or free transfers that were successful.

I.E Fiorentina buying Vargas at $17 Million and selling at around $30 Million.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 am

Every footballer is known to a certain extent. Where do you draw the line?
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 am

That's what I am saying, the only objective thing you can point to is money. I.E. a free transfer would assume that the player's previous team didn't think he was worth resigning and the team that signed him took a chance.

That's how I see it at least.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 pm