Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

£161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland

crump
    crump

£161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland Empty £161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14132264

Good on them, glad it's not some boring fucks who are going to put it in the bank and tell everyone it won't change him. I read he's going to buy Partick Thistle and buy a luxury box at the Nou Camp, good on him, and her.
    Anonymous

£161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland Empty Re: £161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am

Old news is old. Snooty

But seriously, They have went on holiday to Spain because of the amount of letters/phone calls they've been getting. Laughing
    Anonymous

£161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland Empty Re: £161m Euromillions goes to couple in Scotland

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am

Why did they go public. facepalm
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 am

I'd fucking love to win that much.

You can pretty much do everything you want to in life. Hope they make the most of it and wish them all the best.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 am

Bad mistake going public, fuck that shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

CTFC~ced wrote:I'd fucking love to win that much.

You can pretty much do everything you want to in life. Hope they make the most of it and wish them all the best.

They handed in their resignations within an hour as well. Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

They were keen.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 am

crump wrote:They were keen.

Laughing

No fucking wonder. Their family will be wealthy for generations.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 am

Bet they get alot of people coming out the 'woodwork'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

crump wrote:Bet they get alot of people coming out the 'woodwork'

Yeh lol. I really like you can you give us a couple of million? What a Face
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 am

Can you not go public with a win like that? Surely news would get out somehow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 am

MickStupp wrote:Can you not go public with a win like that? Surely news would get out somehow.

Someone would have sold it anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 am

Rumour has it is that I am there Mum's cousins friends brothers dads sisters dog's friends owners Cousin, so I may ask for a couple of million.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 am

Adz wrote:Rumour has it is that I am there Mum's cousins friends brothers dads sisters dog's friends owners Cousin, so I may ask for a couple of million.

what he said
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 am

Wonder how much interest they get a week. You'd probably be able to live off the interest itself eek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am