Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
dena
Kuled
Drake
Danny
Jack
9 posters

BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee.

Jack
    Jack

BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee. Empty BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee.

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 am

Sky Sports understand Everton are hoping to beat Aston Villa to the signing of Charles N'Zogbia from Wigan Athletic and have subsequently matched their £10M offer.

More to follow...
    Danny
    Danny

BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee. Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee.

Post by Danny Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 am

Everton pay money for a player?
    Drake
    Drake

BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee. Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Everton officially match N'Zogbia fee.

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/f79-transfer-talk
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 am

Danny wrote:Everton pay money for a player?

I can't believe it either.. yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

Wow, This must be better than Christmas for you.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

Pilkz wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/f79-transfer-talk

It's not everyday you see Everton spending money.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/f79-transfer-talk
    Anonymous

OH SHIT, he'll probably go to Aston Villa though
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Wow, This must be better than Christmas for you.

Better than 5.
    Anonymous

This isn't Blackburn trying to get noticed by pretending, this is official.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

This isn't Blackburn trying to get noticed by pretending, this is official.
    scratch
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 am

Cam wrote:OH SHIT, he'll probably go to Aston Villa though

After they're selling their prized assets? I think not.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:11 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:

scratch
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:12 am

Danny wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:

scratch

Downing and Young and Friedel gone, ambition gone.

We're the better club.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:

scratch

Downing and Young and Friedel gone, ambition gone.

We're the better club.
    AH right. They've sold 2 wingers so they won't buy one to replace them. Got it.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 am

Albrighton will fill one spot and Nzogbia the other they are close to singing Shay Given aswell.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:17 am

As a club they're not going forward IMO.

Tbh, a slight bit of unrest and Kenwright throw's a blag bid in to cheer us all up.

Finance will be the key, I think Villa will go up to £20M to blow us out the water, while N'Zog would prefer a move here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:17 am

Surely N'zogbia would relish the fact that he's going to be top dog at Aston Villa, who have more potential and, in my opinion, are a bigger and better team than Everton (No offense)
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:As a club they're not going forward IMO.

Tbh, a slight bit of unrest and Kenwright throw's a blag bid in to cheer us all up.

Finance will be the key, I think Villa will go up to £20M to blow us out the water, while N'Zog would prefer a move here.
    Well if Villa do that and blow you out the water, you won't be getting him.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:19 am

Moorzy you say you have ambition when was the last time you spent big?

Villa bought Bent for 21m and are getting Given if they get Nzogbia they will do alright.

Last edited by Pilkz on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:19 am

The catch is that they've sold Tim Howard, Phil Jagielka and Mikel Arteta to raise the funds.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am

Albrighton on one wing, N'Zogbia on the other. wank 2

He should go to Villa.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am

If Villa are going to offer 20 and you lot are only going to offer 10 million, surely Wigan will accept the Villa bid, who cares what you think N'zogbia wants
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 am

dena wrote:The catch is that they've sold Tim Howard, Phil Jagielka and Mikel Arteta to raise the funds.

Laughing

And Leighton Baines to us. shifty
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 am

Cam wrote:If Villa are going to offer 20 and you lot are only going to offer 10 million, surely Wigan will accept the Villa bid, who cares what you think N'zogbia wants

I said I THINK they will offer 20.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:23 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    Cam wrote:If Villa are going to offer 20 and you lot are only going to offer 10 million, surely Wigan will accept the Villa bid, who cares what you think N'zogbia wants

I said I THINK they will offer 20.
    And if they do, he'll be moving to Villa.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 am

You've said, twice now...

Remembering that the Purchasing club will only pay 30-40% upfront, I think we could finance this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:26 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:You've said, twice now...

Remembering that the Purchasing club will only pay 30-40% upfront, I think we could finance this.

Why? Neutral
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 am

I'd be surprised if N'Zogbia went for £20m, and I don't think it would be very good business if Villa went charging in with a bid that high. If it does come down to a bidding war though, I can see Villa winning.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 am

Cam wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:You've said, twice now...

Why? Neutral

Wigan said they want the transfer to be set up in instalments with 30-40% of the money paid up front.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:25 am