Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ricardo
Gegilworld93
Weather130
SBSP
8 posters

2012 African Cup of Nations [Qualifiers]

Ricardo
    Ricardo

2012 African Cup of Nations [Qualifiers] - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 African Cup of Nations [Qualifiers]

Post by Ricardo Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 am

I would hate to see Ghana win it. I'd like to think we're in with at least a decent chance too.
    Anonymous

2012 African Cup of Nations [Qualifiers] - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 African Cup of Nations [Qualifiers]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:22 am

Ricardo wrote:I would hate to see Ghana win it. I'd like to think we're in with at least a decent chance too.

And you are?
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 am

Cape Verdean, Portuguese and Nigerian; When I say "we" I mean Nigeria, don't really follow Cape Verde.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 am

Ghana. not worthy
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 am

Ricardo wrote:I would hate to see Ghana win it. I'd like to think we're in with at least a decent chance too.
    Ghana FTW Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 am

Ricardo wrote:Cape Verdean, Portuguese and Nigerian; When I say "we" I mean Nigeria, don't really follow Cape Verde.

Is that you Nani? What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 am

Ricardo wrote:Cape Verdean, Portuguese and Nigerian; When I say "we" I mean Nigeria, don't really follow Cape Verde.

Nigeria might not get first in their group. But I can see them easily get the 2nd place wildcard. They were really poor last year, I haven't watched them in the qualifiers yet.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Nigeria might not get first in their group. But I can see them easily get the 2nd place wildcard. They were really poor last year, I haven't watched them in the qualifiers yet.
    It's not been a good couple of years to be honest, but we have a bigger squad now so we don't have to rely on the older players as much.
    Rei wrote:

Is that you Nani? What a Face

Laughing

Shut up SBSP Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 am

Egypt 0-0 South Africa. -_-

Now we are most likely not going to qualify. It's 90% sure. We would need a massive miracle.

Please put us out of our misery and sack Shehata. He takes forever to take out Zidan (who was the by far the worst player on the field). Then he takes our best player, Shikabala, off with 20 minutes to go. Also, the referee said there were 7 minutes of added time and only 5 minutes were played!! What the fuck referee??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:25 am

Qualified Nations...

Gabon
    Equatorial Guinea
    Mali
    Guinea
    Zambia
    Libya
    Senegal
    Burkina Faso
    Niger
    Ivory Coast
    Ghana
    Angola
    Botswana
    Tunisia

Two more nations have a chance of qualifying tomorrow to complete the list. Major absentees from the tournament include...

Nigeria
    Algeria (virtually out)
    Morocco (possibly)
    Cameroon
    South Africa
    Egypt
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 am

South Africa suffered heartbreak after thinking they were through following a 0-0 draw with Sierra Leone. Bafana Bafana celebrated at the end of the game as Niger lost 3-0 to Egypt, but the record in Group G favoured Niger and they progress to the finals for the first time.

Oops! Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 am

When does this shit start?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 am

Jan 21, 2012

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:27 pm