Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
El Jefe
Mason
Ben 10
GK01
Drake
Kuled
Jordi
ShakerMatty
Pippo
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
UnleashedDemon
16 posters

Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.

Post by Pippo Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 am

UnleashedDemon wrote:I will do. Most likely.

Why did you come here in the first place?

Forum was made mainly because of how poor the current EA one is.

Most of the users here were on the old EA.
    UnleashedDemon
    UnleashedDemon

Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.

Post by UnleashedDemon Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 am

Nice to know. This forum could do with a bit of colour. king

EA Forums have a Career Mode section. bitch fight

Did you come to this forum at the start?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 am

UnleashedDemon wrote:Nice to know. This forum could do with a bit of colour. king

EA Forums have a Career Mode section. Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 326368

Did you come to this forum at the start?

I did.

I'll ask Royal.
    UnleashedDemon
    UnleashedDemon

Post by UnleashedDemon Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 am

Cool.

Which was that aimed at, the colour part or the Career Mode question? scratch
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am

The colour question Smile.
    UnleashedDemon
    UnleashedDemon

Post by UnleashedDemon Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 am

Cool thanks. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 am

Hello. Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 117897
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 am

We have a career mode section:
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/f16-career-mode

Yeah it's a bit hidden... and dead, but we still have one. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 am

I also own our most successful Career Mode shifty

Welcome!
    UnleashedDemon
    UnleashedDemon

Post by UnleashedDemon Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 am

Thank you, Forest. Is there any chance I could change my user name? I don't really like it any more. Bad breath
    UnleashedDemon
    UnleashedDemon

Post by UnleashedDemon Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 am

Hello, Novi.

Good to hear, Royal. I've been preparing a Roma thread for a while now, in which I was going to post onto EA.

I'll probably post it here. I've already done about 15-updates. So there'll be a CM for you all to read.

"Thank you, Forest. Is there any chance I could change my user name? I don't really like it any more."
    Sondire
    Sondire

Supports : Chelsea

Post by Sondire Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

Hello everyone.

This is UnleashedDemon. As I stated above, I wasn't very fond of my last username, hence this new account. If any moderators can, please close that account.

I've decided against the Roma thread though, I'll be doing a Arsenal or Norwich one.

Last edited by Sondire on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 am

Hey Sondire, your name is? Enjoy the forum, and avoid EA as much as possible shifty
    Sondire
    Sondire

Post by Sondire Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am

Samuel. I will do, thank you. Smile
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 am

Welcome aboard Samuel, you'll find our chat thread the busiest time at this absurd hour, for the British anyway shifty
    Sondire
    Sondire

Post by Sondire Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 am

Nice to meet you, Crump. Thanks for the advise, too.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am

No problem, pleasure to meet you. You also have a club thread, Chelsea I guess?
    Sondire
    Sondire

Post by Sondire Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 am

That's right. I'll be sure to check it out in the next couple of minutes.
    Sondire
    Sondire

Post by Sondire Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 am

From what I've seen, the community seems to be very strong over here.

What's the user ratio, compared to EA?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 am

I'm sure EA have more users, but we have all the best posters from EA over here, we have a very active community even in the later hours when our American friends join us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 am

friends? Mob
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 am

hehe
    Sondire
    Sondire

Post by Sondire Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 am

Quality > Quantity, as always.

That's nice to know, too.

I've posted in the Chelsea thread, I'll just out all the other threads, both non and related to Chelsea.

Thank you, once again. clap
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 am

Enjoy cheers 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 am

Pip wrote:
    UnleashedDemon wrote:I got a IP ban. Fucking ridiculous. Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 460408

Seriously? Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 70955

Petty. They should have issued a waring and deleted the other account at most. Laughing. That is the worst excuse of an IP ban I have ever seem. EA facepalm

Ahh UnleashedDemon we meet again! Haha, I got an IP Ban too, me and a couple of mates were messing around posting rude pictures then being banned, and making numerous accounts, and doing it all again, even though basically everyone that posted said they liked it, I get a permanent ban. woooo! Razz
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 am

EA are cunts. My mate from there proved a mod wrong about a real football player who joined Arsenal, and embarrassed him so the cunt deleted the thread and banned the guy Hello Everyone. Introduced by, RooneysRightBoot.  - Page 2 70955

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:45 am