Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360?

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360? Empty How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360?

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:28 am

Using a USB memory stick? Do I need to by the official Xbox one or can I use any usb device?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360? Empty Re: How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360?

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:32 am

I'm about to try using a normal one, I'll let you know how it turns out Smile
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360? Empty Re: How do I transfer music to my Xbox 360?

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:38 am

Cheers mate.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 am

Looks like you can. The stick has to configured for xbox use, then you can start transferring stuff over thumb
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:44 am

The music bit doesn't show up on the memory stick, looks like you have to use a CD-R, and rip everything over.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:45 am

So do i need the official Xbox 360 USB stick or can I use any random one I can find?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:So do i need the official Xbox 360 USB stick or can I use any random one I can find?

Not sure, probably the official one, because it doesn't show the music menu on the portable device part. Fucking piss take Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 am

Liebherr wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:So do i need the official Xbox 360 USB stick or can I use any random one I can find?

Not sure, probably the official one, because it doesn't show the music menu on the portable device part. Fucking piss take Neutral

Go'n try and use me mobile to see if that works. Just seen from a quick search online that the USB device must have a minimum of 1GB spec.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 am

The only way you can transfer music to your 360 is to burn the tracks to an audio CD then rip them to your hard drive. It lets you stream music from a USB drive but you can't transfer it.
    Dave
    Dave

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Dave Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:37 am

Like RF said, CD's the only way I'm afraid.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 am

Alright cheers lads.
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 am

infuriating. You'd think they would have learned a better way to do it by now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 am

You can only use a CD-r. Ive been trying to put some chants on (for fifa) and 60% of the files don't burn. Its best to get a rewritable CD-R or your just going to be wasting money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:16 am