Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Walcott
Dean
Mouse
CollieBuddz
Rafael Benitez
Mr Kipling
Paulinho
Forest
Theo Filippo
Mr Durmmond
Totti
Bye_Ya
Keanoo
Sean
GK01
Coatsy
Barton
luke.
Tio Nicci
Roloman4
SBSP
El_indian
Mustangt125
Grenade
Jord
Marvin
crump
Mal
Zzonked
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
LeBron
36 posters

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.

Anonymous

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  Empty The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 am

I've got a 1.4 55 Plate Vauxhall Corsa SXi (my first car) Got plans for it, but not done that much so far. Here are some pictures. Will update every time I add a new mod to it. Going to paint the brake callipers yellow, get a SRi spoiler. Get some Xenon headlights and LED sidelights. Lower it. Maybe get new wheels. Take the rubstrip on the doors off and much more.

Pictures.

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  DSCF0007

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  DSCF0005

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  DSCF0011

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  DSCF0010

The gay dice are gone now.

Don't know how many people on here are actually into cars, but I am so I thought I'd start a thread.

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  254464_2025350229880_1127736565_32374054_284252_n

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  253674_2025351949923_1127736565_32374057_161690_n

Last edited by Scott on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  Empty Re: The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.

Post by LeBron Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am

Silver Cunto the Punto.
    Anonymous

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  Empty Re: The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

How did you take a picture of it from the outside whilst you were driving?

I haven't got a picture of my car though. 05 plate, Red Peugeot 206.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

Nice car mate. Loving the LED's. thumb
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am

I have a 1999 Focus, 1.8 though so it goes a bit! Modifications I have include:
    2x Black Ice magic tree air freshener
    1x Amnesia nightclub window sticker
    1x Cardboard monster ashtray ornament from a happy meal
    Assorted rubbish

Future mods:
    -Fix snapped off aerial
    -Fit an exhaust that isn't snapped in half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 am

Forest wrote:How did you take a picture of it from the outside whilst you were driving?

I haven't got a picture of my car though. 05 plate, Red Peugeot 206.

What do you mean? The car is stationary in all the pictures. I just parked up and got out and took the pictures.

Nice, what engine? When I first got into cars, I wanted to get a Peugeot 306. Got a gf and didn't take lessons for ages, over time I decided I preferred the Corsa, so that ended up being my first car.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 am

Nice easy one for you Scott, de-wiper the rear. Mate has a black Polo that's styled pretty similar to yours with the smoked lights and black alloys, he did it and it looked spot on.

If it was mine and I was gonna do any other mods, I'd probably de-badge the rear and get an Irmscher grille for the front, but it depends what your style is and how much £££ you have.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Nice easy one for you Scott, de-wiper the rear. Mate has a black Polo that's styled pretty similar to yours with the smoked lights and black alloys, he did it and it looked spot on.

If it was mine and I was gonna do any other mods, I'd probably de-badge the rear and get an Irmscher grille for the front, but it depends what your style is and how much £££ you have.

Was thinking about doing that, but when you do that, how can you see out the back when it's raining? Is it just a sacrifice you have to make? I agree, de-wipering the back looks much better.

Want to get flat-blade wipers for the front as well.

I have de-badged the rear, apart from the Vauxhall badge, as it has holes under it. Want to replace it with an Opel badge though. I'd love an Irmscher grille .... but like you said, quite expensive. Hopefully will get it eventually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 am

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  DSC02299

Irmsher Grill wank 2
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 am

Scott wrote:
    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Nice easy one for you Scott, de-wiper the rear. Mate has a black Polo that's styled pretty similar to yours with the smoked lights and black alloys, he did it and it looked spot on.

Was thinking about doing that, but when you do that, how can you see out the back when it's raining? Is it just a sacrifice you have to make? I agree, de-wipering the back looks much better.

Want to get flat-blade wipers for the front as well.

I have de-badged the rear, apart from the Vauxhall badge, as it has holes under it. Want to replace it with an Opel badge though. I'd love an Irmscher grille .... but like you said, quite expensive. Hopefully will get it eventually.

Yeah, you just have to struggle a bit. Laughing I hardly use my back wiper anyway, don't think I'd miss it much. Yeah, you would have to put filler in the holes then sand down and do a re-spray of the area, the big advantage with black is you can't get the shade wrong!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 am

great car Very Happy

Shame I'm not allowed to drive yet Sad
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 am

Pretty nice car, Scott.

I'm not really into cars, mine is completely shit. 1.0 Corsa which cost £600 and will be gone as soon as I can afford another. Got no power steering and the engine is really loud. It's actually more about the insurance, I can't justify blowing 2-3 grand on a car and then having to pay another 2 for insurance. Might just ditch this car when the insurance is up and then wait until I'm older, don't really drive at Uni anyway.

I'll post a picture of it once it's light at some point tomorrow.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am

I almost stuck my cock in my phone when the woman at the insurance company told me it was only £55 more to upgrade from a 1.2 to a 1.8 for the rest of the year! The car only cost me £700 as well so I've got a good bargain, I'm just gonna run it until it's dead and then when that happens I will have hopefully saved up enough to get something decent.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:I almost stuck my cock in my phone when the woman at the insurance company told me it was only £55 more to upgrade from a 1.2 to a 1.8 for the rest of the year! The car only cost me £700 as well so I've got a good bargain, I'm just gonna run it until it's dead and then when that happens I will have hopefully saved up enough to get something decent.

How did you pull that off!

1.0 is a joke. I have to have my foot on the floor for about 10 minutes just to get up to 70. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 am

I'm the opposite, I was used to having a hamster wheel under the bonnet so I keep flooring it then looking and I'm doing 90-odd and almost ploughing into the car in front!

Well, I reckon come October when it's up for renewal it's gonna go up more, hope not but I'm prepared for it. Shame I still owe Dad £1500 from my old insurance bill among other things. Sad
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 am

Driving an 03 Astra right now. I used to co-own a '10 Audi A3 but everyone wanted to sell up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 am

Can't drive. Cry

Nice car Scott. thumb
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 am

Nice car Scott, btw me and you rapbattles. Lets do this shit.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am

Scott, you shouldn't post your car. My friends would see that and within two hours, they'd be outside your house licking your tyres.

Just blur out the number plates seriously.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 am

Mal wrote:Scott, you shouldn't post your car. My friends would see that and within two hours, they'd be outside your house licking your tyres.

Just blur out the number plates seriously.

To be honest Mal has a serious point here.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 am

Surprised he didn't blur it out before posting it.

Unless he's being a cunt and it's not his car. What a Face
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 am

Neons The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  18254

Haven't got around to my driving lessons yet, keep on planning too aswell.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 am

Got a really shit 1998 1.3 litre corolla Sad
    But your Corsa is pretty fucking sweet !
    I also have a 125cc replica superbike ill upload pictures tommorow. When im a bit older I might buy one of the new civic type r's cheers
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

That is a gay car.

2002 Mustang is what I drive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  Watermark.php?src=21248778-1
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 pm

standard Nissan Primera
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Scott's car is nice.

Cunt. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

ahlycotc wrote:The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  Watermark.php?src=21248778-1
    That car just seems to suit you so well. Laughing
    kyro7 wrote:Scott's car is nice.

Cunt. Neutral
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 pm

SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:The Official Car thread. Post Your Cars.  Watermark.php?src=21248778-1
    That car just seems to suit you so well. Laughing

Why?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm

It's just looks like a car you'd drive. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:27 pm