Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
moscowmadeit3
Royal
Lux
7 posters

Wow

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Wow Empty Wow

Post by Lux Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:26 am

I spent hours getting my virtual pro achievements...I had maybe 50+ and then when I come back on my ps3 later I only have 5 Neutral....
    Royal
    Royal

Wow Empty Re: Wow

Post by Royal Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 am

That's happened to me twice but on 360. Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 am

Yea same thing happened to me but happened when I changed my players position so I think it could have been that.

Had to do all skill moves and arena ones again and some more.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 am

If you do arena ones then turn off your xbox they won't save. You have to either go play a game or save your profile settings. Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 am

Speaking of accomplishments, some guy in the club im at has a pro of 85 ovr and has 65% already! in 3 days. Im only on about 30% and struggling!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 am

Walcott wrote:Speaking of accomplishments, some guy in the club im at has a pro of 85 ovr and has 65% already! in 3 days. Im only on about 30% and struggling!

He must be sad. Neutral
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Im struggling to even finish the silver arena ones yet Sad.

He prabably cheated to get to 70% or he has multiple people on a timetable playing 24/7, to get that in 3 days is near impossible alone.

Im finding it hard to do the one that you have to do the volley outside of the box. I have done it countless times but it wont give me the accomplishment.
    Dave
    Dave

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Dave Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 pm

grenade187 wrote:Im struggling to even finish the silver arena ones yet Sad.

He prabably cheated to get to 70% or he has multiple people on a timetable playing 24/7, to get that in 3 days is near impossible alone.

Im finding it hard to do the one that you have to do the volley outside of the box. I have done it countless times but it wont give me the accomplishment.

You tried juggling the ball, lifting the ball above your head then smashing it in from just outside the box?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 am

how do you fake a shot? i've read the instructions but cant get it to work!

i am really into authenticity when it come to my gaming so dont like putting me in the games, least not with a 15 year career! it would leave me aged 46 when i retire! that aint right so i made my VP a wolves youth player called Zele ismael. been playing a load of friendlies in lower leagues to get stats up before i embark on my career!

does anyone else control the whole team because the cpu players create nothing?
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 am

'orrible bastard wrote:how do you fake a shot? i've read the instructions but cant get it to work!

i am really into authenticity when it come to my gaming so dont like putting me in the games, least not with a 15 year career! it would leave me aged 46 when i retire! that aint right so i made my VP a wolves youth player called Zele ismael. been playing a load of friendlies in lower leagues to get stats up before i embark on my career!

does anyone else control the whole team because the cpu players create nothing?

Press the shot button then as it is powering up press the pass button.

On PS3 press O and then X, or, some people find it easy doing the fake cross which is the same and the game doesn't know the difference, which is [] and X
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 am

grenade187 wrote:Im struggling to even finish the silver arena ones yet Sad.

He couldn't have cheated cos there isn't one out yet, and I don't know if they fixed it from last year. But he was on his Xbox a hell of a lot though lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:20 am