Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are

crump
    crump

EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are Empty EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are

Post by crump Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Yep. EA pissing it up the wall again. But instead one of the biggest features on one of the biggets games of the year doesn't work. That EA_(Nob)ide was shitting himself, looks like it'll be fixed today.

http://twitter.com/ruttski

Same old EA. Rolling Eyes
    Mal
    Mal

EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are Empty Re: EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are

Post by Mal Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 pm

It works now.

It always worked on PS3 Neutral

Crumpet what's your gamertag if you're on xbox
    crump
    crump

EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are Empty Re: EA were shitting themselves yesterday... and probably still are

Post by crump Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Super Size Ed

I'm not fat BTW, It's just a little thing me and my mates have. I'll probably be on all day. So, it works now on XBOX 360?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah clubs is working, if Ahlycotc is up to it our club should be up and running today too.

I'll add you on Live in a minute.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:06 pm

OK mate, nice one. Who you gonna be when I play you later? Laughing

I'll be Man City if you're going to be Arsenal ;D
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:10 pm

atastycrumpet wrote:OK mate, nice one. Who you gonna be when I play you later? Laughing

I'll be Man City if you're going to be Arsenal ;D

I'll be a random team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:25 am