Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Scoring Goals

North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Scoring Goals Empty Scoring Goals

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Anybody else find it a lot harder to score goals than last year. There just seem no space and the players dont seem to move to where they should. Still a great game but the pitch just seems too small so there isnt enough space.

Would of also liked the game to be qucker as it seems a little slow and the players wont pass the ball or shoot quick enough. Still a good game and a massive improvement but these extra things would have made it perfect Very Happy
    Royal
    Royal

Scoring Goals Empty Re: Scoring Goals

Post by Royal Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 pm

It's definitely more difficult to score goals, I guess that's down to the keepers being better though, and I agree with there not being enough space but I think the game speed is fine. The amount of space you got on the World Cup game was perfect, they should've kept the scale at that.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah the World Cup space and speed was perfect. I like the way the game is but the players just seem a little slower to react and its a lot harder to find that open space for a thru ball
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Yep. Missed a couple of sitters yesterday that would have probably gone in on Fifa 10.

I find the new passing system is alot easier to play a ball through the air though. It's probably the easiest way to set up goals and have more space and time infront of goal on this game.
    Tony Adams 6
    Tony Adams 6

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Tony Adams 6 Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm

You have to build up your attacks patiently in this game, you can't just pass it up the field quickly like in fifa 10. You have to use a bit more intelligence to break down defences. The developers said fifa 10 was like draughts and fifa 11 is like chess.

I think the shooting in general is better than fifa 10 so when you do finally get a shot on target most of the time it will go in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:28 am