Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

You are driving down a dark and lonely road.

Anonymous

You are driving down a dark and lonely road. Empty You are driving down a dark and lonely road.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 pm

You are driving down a dark and lonely road. Nightroad
    Its in the middle of the night. You are trying to get home.
    The road is long and windy, as it curves around trees and hills.
    You have driven this way a thousand times. You are heading home to settle down after a long day.
    This stretch of road is a desolate one. No one in sight for miles. Especially at this time of night. You dont expect any traffic, so intentionally, you are speeding home faster than you normally would.
    Anxiously awaiting your arrival home you come across a curve in the road. A curve you have been around many times. Like I said, you know this road pretty well.
    Still remembering to be careful on this empty and pitch black road, you make your way quickly around the curve.
    However, you can almost immediately distinguish a shape of something appearing. Around the curve... "What is that?" you think in your head.
    Your jaw suddenly drops and a cold tingly wave of fear paralyzes you before you even register what you are looking at...
    There, standing in only the glare of your headlights, is a woman in a wedding dress.
    Staring at you. Almost like she knew you were coming
    She would be absolutely in the pitch black dark if it wasn't for you coming by.
    You frantically swerve and grab the wheel in shock and fear. Almost running off the road, you were able recover and race past her. You managed to notice her face as you passed, as it was locked onto you. From your rearview, the rear lights outline the faint silhouette of her body in red. Her posture indicating she was still looking at you just as she disappears behind the curve.
    At this point you are hysterical. You attempt to ponder what you've seen, and can barely comprehend it. You are even starting to deny what you have just witnessed that fast.
    You drive. You keep driving.
    You feel deeply deeply unsettled -- the fear racing through your body is rivaled by the curiosity puzzling your mind. "No one is suppose to be here!" you say out loud.
    Your mind is racing and your eyes are open wide with the greatest concern.
    The adrenaline in your blood sparks your curiosity like a stick of dynamite. For some reason beyond comprehension, you make the impulse decision to go BACK to explore the chance that this could be some odd coincidence or just a random happening of spontaneity. Maybe even the fact that she needs help.
    You return with the intention to investigate, bracing yourself for the fearfully odd spectacle.
    No one there.
    You drive further up the road.
    No one in sight.
    Now you are screaming to yourself that you know you aren't crazy.
    You go back and forth, down the road, forth and back.
    After the 3rd time passing the area where the figure was standing, you notice something this time.
    Something you didn't see earlier driving by.
    Your headlights shining on an object on the ground, making it reflect light....
    Since you feel a driving need to piece this situation together -- coupled with the utmost desire to get a grasp on reality, you do something entirely shocking to yourself and pull over.
    You begin to get out of your car to inspect this object.
    You open your door. One foot comes out, and makes contact on the ground. You inhale deeply, and exhale slowly trying to calm yourself. You look both ways, slowly standing up.
    You look around, but see nothing but dark forest surrounding you. You hear nothing but the usual nightly insects, wind, and swaying trees mixed in with the rapid beating of your own heart, and the car running.
    You have your headlights pointing to the shiny object on the ground.
    You start walking towards it.
    Its an wedding ring.
    Covered in blood.
    You scream a quick shriek of fear as your other hand covers your mouth in shock.
    You initiate a full blown sprint towards your car while your headlights are shining directly in your face.
    Blood pulsating wildly, you are almost there.
    YOU NEED THE SAFETY OF YOUR CAR RIGHT NOW.
    Out of absolutely nowhere, your HORN STARTS BLARING.
    Freezing in your tracks, you stop like a BRICK WALL just slammed into you.
    The horn lasts for about 10 seconds until it stops.
    Its quiet
    You're scared beyond anything you have ever experienced in your life.
    You scream out with a question, "WHO'S THERE?!?!", demanding an answer.
    No movement, no voice, no answer.
    You ask again, "WHO'S THERE?! WHO ARE YOU IN MY CAR?!?!?!" almost sobbing.
    No response.
    You don't know what to do but start sobbing.
    SUDDENLY you hear the gravel of the road scrape under a footstep. A footstep that doesn't belong to you. A footstep that is right behind you!
    You turn around immediately and see

You are driving down a dark and lonely road. Corpsebride2
    Mind = Blown

Last edited by The-Reporter on Sat May 28, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sean

You are driving down a dark and lonely road. Empty Re: You are driving down a dark and lonely road.

Post by Sean Sat May 28, 2011 4:33 pm

You Cunt!

Anonymous

You are driving down a dark and lonely road. Empty Re: You are driving down a dark and lonely road.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm

First off, I wouldn't turn back, so that "you" ain't me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 pm

I don't get it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:59 pm

TL;DR
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:00 pm

The Miz wrote:TL;DR

TLTR?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 3:23 am

I wouldn't have gone back in the first place and I wouldn't have swerved.
    LFC-SUAREZ-LFC
    LFC-SUAREZ-LFC

Post by LFC-SUAREZ-LFC Sun May 29, 2011 3:37 am

I would have stopped straight away if I seen some bint in a wedding dress on a deserted road. Obviously got jilted at the aisle, so I could comfort her then slip it in. If she's not having any of it, I'm on a deserted road, who's gonna hear her?

Not too fond of gingers though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 3:38 am

Lame.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun May 29, 2011 3:53 am

uggg

what's the picture? I can't view it.

Excellently written, btw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:33 pm