Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Mal
Kelloggg8
ShakerMatty
Kuled
Childish Logic
Steadman
dena
SBSP
Kris
MickStupp
Roloman4
Theo Filippo
ResurrectionRooney
Muse
Gegilworld93
19 posters

Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge Empty Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat May 14, 2011 4:12 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386809/Eye-eye-Woman-blinded-scorned-lover-given-permission-throw-acid-eyes-Iran-court.html

eek
    Opinions?
    Muse

Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge Empty Re: Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge

Post by Muse Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 am

Justice my friend.
    Anonymous

Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge Empty Re: Iran court permits acid victim to get revenge

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:32 am

Fucking hell. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:38 am

Arrangements have been made for Ameneh to inject the acid into her attacker's eyes as he lies in a Tehran hospital under an aesthetic at midday today. Twenty drops in each eye.

Fucking hell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:38 am

Good.

He knows it's coming as well, bet he's shitting himself the prick.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 14, 2011 4:39 am

Barbarians.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 am

:facep:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:11 am

good he deserves it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 am

Damn! Burrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn! scratch
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am

No, no, no, no!

Senseless revenge is not the way!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:08 am

Good, he deserves it. Neutral
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat May 14, 2011 6:19 am

Roloman4 wrote:No, no, no, no!

Senseless revenge is not the way!
    This.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat May 14, 2011 6:52 am

To quote some graffiti on a wall close to where I live: "An eye for an eye makes the world go blind"
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 am

Kris wrote:To quote some graffiti on a wall close to where I live: "An eye for an eye makes the world go blind"

That's remarkably eloquent graffiti. Most graffiti I've seen is just the classic spunking dick, a gang name or XXX WAS HERE Y2K+11
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 am

In this individual case I think he deserves it, but I hope this doesn't become a law or some kind of guideline/example.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 am

Kris wrote:To quote some graffiti on a wall close to where I live: "An eye for an eye makes the world go blind"

Mahatma Ghandi.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 am

Roloman4 wrote:

Mahatma Ghandi.
    beat me to it Mad

Razz
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 14, 2011 8:56 am

Roloman4 wrote:

Mahatma Ghandi.
    *Gandhi

Just so you know, he supported Hitler. shifty

Last edited by SBSP on Sat May 14, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 am

Oh man, that's just wrong. But to be honest, if I were her I'd probably do it man. Neutral
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 14, 2011 9:08 am

SBSP wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

Mahatma Ghandi.
    *Gandhi

Not really, he just didn't support the British War Effort as he thought it was hypocritical to aid the British in a war to support democracy whilst that democracy was being denied to the Indians.

He was, however, racist, especially towards the blacks in South Africa.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:09 am

Roloman4 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

Mahatma Ghandi.
    *Gandhi

Not really, he just didn't support the British War Effort as he thought it was hypocritical to aid the British in a war to support democracy whilst that democracy was being denied to the Indians.

What did he say about them? shifty
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 am

Cam wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

Mahatma Ghandi.
    *Gandhi

What did he say about them? shifty

He said that they were uncivilized.

He also was angry at the association of blacks with Subcontinental Indians, whom he considered infinitely superior to the blacks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

That's remarkably eloquent graffiti. Most graffiti I've seen is just the classic spunking dick, a gang name or XXX WAS HERE Y2K+11

rofl
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

You should see the graffiti in my Uni, it's quite well thought out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:33 pm

What he did to her is absolutely disgusting. Her life must be fucking shit since he did that and he would never imagine how shit until he feels it himself.

I wonder if the anesthetic will put him to sleep or just take the pain away. Would be interesting for him to be awake.

People should just be nice.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat May 14, 2011 1:42 pm

The-Reporter wrote:People should just be nice.
    Unfortunately that will never happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 2:16 pm

This is not fair. The woman was already rewarded money and the man was sentenced to jail. If she pours acid in his eye too, then he would have suffered more than she has. It also says he is set to be blinded in both eyes. From the picture, it seems the woman was only blinded in one eye.

If the man was blinded in one eye and as the only punishment, then I would have accepted it. Whatever the outcome, this should make others think several times before doing something like this again.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat May 14, 2011 5:17 pm

disgusting
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Fucking hell Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Pretty stupid. He has already been locked up and she was offered compensation. I would maybe of thought differently if the acid was all he was getting, but he has already been punished.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:38 am