Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
menalawyerguy
Cadbury
Lux
dena
Jord
Ricardo
10 posters

Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs)

Anonymous

Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) Empty Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs)

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 am

This guy i knows gf asked him to piss on her and he did it and it turns them both on. Laughing
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) Empty Re: Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs)

Post by Ricardo Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 am

Some R Kelly shit.
    Anonymous

Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) Empty Re: Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs)

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 am

In before Yo' momma.

But no. I don't really know how I'd react. Unless I was bursting for a pee I guess.. shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 am

Nothing like a nice golden shower to turn people on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 am

You sure you're not talking about you and your girlfriend right now? Mischief
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 am

No but one chick once wanted me to blow my load in her, I'm like... you know this will make you pregnant right? Neutral

Bitches be wild
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:04 am

dena wrote:No but one chick once wanted me to blow my load in her, I'm like... you know this will make you pregnant right? Neutral

Bitches be wild

But if she's on top, gravity and all that.. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 am

Bogdan wrote:You sure you're not talking about you and your girlfriend right now? Mischief
    Nah else i would have said "i pissed on my girlfriend."

lulz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:44 am

dena wrote:No but one chick once wanted me to blow my load in her, I'm like... you know this will make you pregnant right? Neutral

Bitches be wild

Dude just make her sneeze after sex then she wont get pregnant!!

DUHHHHH
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 am

Is this a piss take...?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 am

Well...at least she didn't ask for a steamy dump on her Neutral
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 am

I never got what people meant by steamy dump until a few months ago when I took one and literally saw white smoke, super mind fuck yo.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu May 05, 2011 6:13 am

Forest wrote:Is this a piss take...?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:27 am

A little pee ain't shit compared to that sneaky finger into your asshole, it's like bitch, you could of at least cut your finger nails. Shit. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 am

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu May 05, 2011 7:31 am

hahaha I was gonna post the Chappelle skit
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu May 05, 2011 7:36 am

At least I can post the remix

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 am

Haters gonna hate
    Lovers wanna love
    I dont even want
    none of the above
    I want to piss on you
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Forest wrote:Is this a piss take...?

Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) 70955 Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) 70955 Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) 70955 Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) 70955 Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) 70955 Has a girl ever asked you to piss on her (srs) 70955
    Jess

Post by Jess Thu May 05, 2011 8:33 am

ew.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:41 am

Jess wrote:ew.
    hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:58 am

I wouldn't even touch the pooper, so I don't know how I would react to a situation in the OP.

I'd probably be turned off right away. Neutral

Plus isn't it impossible to piss with a boner anyway?

Not to mention the mess. sick
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat May 07, 2011 12:49 pm

polska. wrote:I wouldn't even touch the pooper, so I don't know how I would react to a situation in the OP.

I'd probably be turned off right away. Neutral

Plus isn't it impossible to piss with a boner anyway?

Not to mention the mess. sick

It's not impossible Laughing

But yeah.....if a girl asked me to piss on her I'd instantly be turned off. I have standards after all Neutral.......any girl who is turned on by that shit is below me.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat May 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Impossible to piss with a boner? Since when? I do it all the time, it's a bit weird though, cause your thang has to go from sex mode to piss mode and it takes a while. Neutral
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat May 07, 2011 1:11 pm

polska a virgin? I thought with the trannies... nevermind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Dena, you probably mean a morning wood or something.

It's not impossible with a morning wood cause ur dick aint fully erect. I am pretty sure when your dick is fully erect and hard the muscle squeezes and closes the part where your piss comes from.

Oh yah and Scuba, you remind me... gotta change my status. Cool

Last edited by polska. on Sat May 07, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat May 07, 2011 1:21 pm

dena wrote:Impossible to piss with a boner? Since when? I do it all the time, it's a bit weird though, cause your thang has to go from sex mode to piss mode and it takes a while. Neutral

The transition can be extremely long/sometimes painful Neutral

I don't really know.....but it's like there's a "blockage" and you have to force the piss through Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Lux wrote:
    dena wrote:Impossible to piss with a boner? Since when? I do it all the time, it's a bit weird though, cause your thang has to go from sex mode to piss mode and it takes a while. Neutral

The transition can be extremely long/sometimes painful Neutral

I don't really know.....but it's like there's a "blockage" and you have to force the piss through Neutral
    Aiming is probably the trickiest bit. Sometimes it hurts when you have to hold it down. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

SBSP wrote:Aiming is probably the trickiest bit. Sometimes it hurts when you have to hold it down. Neutral

That's standard for me.......having big feet and all (which means.......)

smug
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Larger toes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:16 pm