Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Danny
Lux
Childish Logic
blackskar
Keanoo
menalawyerguy
10 posters

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season

Poll

HAS MANCHESTER.UNITED HAD MORE DECISIONS AGAINST THEM AND BEEN ROBBED THIS SEASON

[ 5 ]
    MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_left22%MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 6 ]
    MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_left26%MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_right [26%] 
    [ 8 ]
    MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_left35%MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 4 ]
    MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_left17%MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Anonymous

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Empty MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:41 pm

REPORT FROM THE EXPRESS TODAY

1Dec 28: Birmingham’s Nikola Zigic barged into Rio Ferdinand to set up late equaliser for Lee Bowyer but Lee Mason allowed the goal to stand. United were held to a 1-1 draw.

2&3Mar 1: David Luiz should have received a red card for a second cautionable offence when he fouled Wayne Rooney. Referee Martin Atkinson then awarded Yuri Zhirkov a ‘soft’ penalty for tumbling over Chris Smalling’s leg. Chelsea came from 1-0 down to win 2-1.

4Mar 6: Liverpool’s Jamie Carragher should have been red-carded rather than just cautioned by referee Phil Dowd for his over-the-top tackle on Nani at Anfield. United lost the game 3-1.

5April 19: Javier Hernandez was tripped in the box by Danny Simpson as United chased a late winner at Newcastle. Referee Lee Probert said ‘no penalty’. The game ended 0-0.

6May 1: Michael Owen was felled inside the penalty area by Gael Clichy as United chased an equaliser at Arsenal but referee Chris Foy said ‘no penalty’. Arsenal won 1-0.1Oct 26: Gary Neville should have been sent off for a second bookable offence on Matthew Etherington at Stoke but referee Andre Marriner gave him the benefit of the doubt. Ferguson took Neville off at half-time and United won 2-1.

2Oct 30: Referee Mark Clattenburg allowed Nani to tap the ball into an empty net after Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes mistakenly put it down to take a free-kick instead of playing on. United won 2-0.

3Jan 1: Gary Neville - again - should have been red-carded as last defender and had a penalty awarded against him for bringing down Graham Dorrans at West Brom. Referee Chris Foy let him off. United went on to win 2-1.

4Feb 26: Wayne Rooney escaped a red card from referee Mark Clattenburg early in the game with the score 0-0 for throwing an elbow into James McCarthy’s face at Wigan. United eventually won 4-0, with Rooney scoring one goal and having a hand in two others.
    5Mar 1: Patrice Evra brought down Chelsea’s Ramires late in the Champions League quarter-final, first leg at Stamford Bridge. Looked a stonewall penalty but Spanish referee Alberto Mallenco waved aside heated Chelsea protests. United won the game 1-0.

6April 2: Nemanja Vidic escaped a second yellow card and a dismissal from referee Lee Mason at West Ham when United were trailing 2-0. They eventually won 4-2.

7April 19: Newcastle’s Peter Lovenkrands was tripped by Anderson in the box but referee Lee Probert said ‘no penalty.’ The game ended 0-0.

8April 23: Rio Ferdinand barged over Everton’s Victor Anichebe at Old Trafford. Looked a clear penalty but referee Peter Walton was unmoved. United went on to win 1-0.

9May 1: Nemanja Vidic clearly handled Theo Walcott’s cross to deny Arsenal’s Robin van Persie a header but the offence was missed by referee Chris Foy and linesman Andy Garratt. United lost 1-0.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/244452/Nine-decisions-that-went-in-Manchester-United-s-favour-this-seasonNine-decisions-that-went-in-Manchester-United-s-favour-this-season#ixzz1LH6L02lw

After Sir Alex Ferguson going on about having terrible decisons against his side i would like to add some for and against Manchester.United this season. Some you can argue about but i think it proves that some decisions you get and some you dont and Manchester.United have had as many decisions for them as against them this season.
    Anonymous

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Empty Re: MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:43 pm

You're just starting a thread that's going to end in arguments.. Neutral

8April 23: Rio Ferdinand barged over Everton’s Victor Anichebe at Old Trafford. Looked a clear penalty but referee Peter Walton was unmoved. United went on to win 1-0.

That was not a penalty. Neutral

And Nani's goal v Spurs didn't even change the game.
    Anonymous

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Empty Re: MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm

kyro7 wrote:You're just starting a threat that's going to end in arguments.. Neutral

I actually agree with you on them two i thought it was a penalty at first. But i actually think Anichebe tripped himself up by kicking his own leg. And the Nani decisons was not his or United's fault and yes it did not totally change the game as United were 1 nil up. That's why i voted for the decision's are even.

If things get really bad and there is nothing about abuse just close the thread down then. But give it a chance.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:You're just starting a threat that's going to end in arguments.. Neutral

I actually agree with you on them two i thought it was a penalty at first. But i actually think Anichebe tripped himself up by kicking his own leg. And the Nani decisons was not his or United's fault and yes it did not totally change the game as United were 1 nil up. That's why i voted for the decision's are even.
    Also, was Hernandez tripped for the one v Danny Simpson?

Didn't look like a penalty for us to me.. this thing that's been written here.. they don't even know what they're talking about at all.

And I'm sure they've missed a few out on each side.

I don't think this is a necessary thread, of course fans are going to moan when shit goes against them, when something big happens against you.. you think fuck that, you're not going to think back in the past and go oh it's alright then.

Oh and by the way, don't just make out as if we're the ones who say we have a tough time.. everyone says that we get all of the decisions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm

kyro7 wrote:

Didn't look like a penalty for us to me.. this thing that's been written here.. they don't even know what they're talking about at all.

I don't think this is a necessary thread, of course fans are going to moan when shit goes against them, when something big happens against you.. you think fuck that, you're not going to think back in the past and go oh it's alright then.

Oh and by the way, don't just make out as if we're the ones who say we have a tough time.. everyone says that we get all of the decisions.

But your a Manchester.United fan and you will want this shut down. Wink And ive never said United get all the decisions i think it proves some you get and some you dont. But according to Fergie United have been robbed with decisions this season but he has forgot the one's that have gone for them.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm

I anticipate a thoughtful, objective and even-tempered discussion in the pages ahead. shifty
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

"Liverpool fc 4 ever" I actually like you on here. You talk alot of sense and is not buyest unlike so many others. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

kyro7 wrote:

But your a Manchester.United fan and you will want this shut down. Wink And ive never said United get all the decisions i think it proves some you get and some you dont. But according to Fergie United have been robbed with decisions this season but he has forgot the one's that have gone for them.
    If I wanted it shut down I would have deleted it or locked it, because I can.

But I don't care it's here, just think it's going to cause arguments. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

not only have decisions gone against us, chelsea have had far too many decisions go FOR them especially in the 6 pointer at stamford bridge which is the main reason chelsea are still in it

so doesnt matter about the other incidents, the main ones have gone against Man utd 2 seasons in a row now

Last edited by ViVaRooney on Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

The I woulda reopened it Kyro Simples

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm

blackskar wrote:The I woulda reopened it Kyro Simples

shifty
    Then I would have deleted it.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue May 03, 2011 8:20 pm

And I woulda un deleted it

Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

blackskar wrote:And I woulda un deleted it

Simples
    Nope.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue May 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:not only have decisions gone against us, chelsea have had far too many decisions go FOR them especially in the 6 pointer at stamford bridge which is the main reason chelsea are still in it

so doesnt matter about the other incidents, the main ones have gone against Man utd 2 seasons in a row now

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 58503 If you are going to start mentioning the past then maybe we should take a look at years before. MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 70955

My view is, these big clubs do get more decisions wrong decisions going for them. But only because they get into them areas more, most are penalty incidents, or something to do with them getting a goal.

If ya get me. MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 225495
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue May 03, 2011 8:30 pm

fuck ze germans
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue May 03, 2011 8:51 pm

I think you have to look at the decisions given to teams such as Chelsea/Arsenal when it comes to this too.

Chelsea especially have been pretty lucky with the refs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Keanoo ♥️ wrote:"Liverpool fc 4 ever" I actually like you on here. You talk alot of sense and is not buyest unlike so many others. Smile
    Well i try to be bud. But i do get things wrong but most of us are all the same we always remember the things that goes against our teams but we do lots of times forget things that have went for us. I mean ive watched Football for 30 odd years and ive saw lots of things go for certain team's and lots against them, and i do also think that the so called bigger teams get more decisions for them more than against them.

And even back when Liverpool were winning League titles and things i think they got more decisions for them than against them at times. And even though i dont like Manchester.United and i dont always agree with what Fergie say's, ive got so much respect for Manchester.United and Fergie and what they have done in football over the past 20 years and some of the football they have played has been absolute top class, and with that will to win 2nd to no one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

If I wanted it shut down I would have deleted it or locked it, because I can.

But I don't care it's here, just think it's going to cause arguments. Neutral
    I was only have a wee wind up Wink And as ive said if it cause arguments that get out of hand and people start giving abuse just close it. MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:not only have decisions gone against us, chelsea have had far too many decisions go FOR them especially in the 6 pointer at stamford bridge which is the main reason chelsea are still in it

How can you say the other one's dont matter i mean the other games are just as important as any game to the clubs involved, And it means as much to the other clubs. I mean i support Liverpool but i do realise there are another 19 teams in the Premiership that are as important as Liverpool are and especially to their fans.

And United have had as many decison for them as against them i mean the Drogba goal last season was offside yes, But Macheda scored a goal that looked like it hit his hand, and you could go through a lot more For and Against United and all clubs. But you seem completely biased to your club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:57 am

The Bowyer goal should have been disallowed because Zigic handled when "barging" the ball to him.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 am

Anderson=Class wrote:The Bowyer goal should have been disallowed because Zigic handled when "barging" the ball to him.
    That's what it's saying.

And there was nothing wrong with Nani's goal against Spurs either, so take that off. Neutral

And Anichebe's was never a penalty, and Lovenkrands would have been harsh imo.

Last edited by Danny on Wed May 04, 2011 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 am

Every team gets decisions go their way, and against them. I agree with James though, the bigger team do get more decisions for them than others.

The first time Neville should have been sent off was that the game when he was given a booking for a a nothing challenge?Not like it is allowed but you can see why the ref didn't book him as the first challenge was not a bookable offence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 am

They forgot Rafael's sending off against us as well.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed May 04, 2011 6:10 am

Keanoo ♥️ wrote:"Liverpool fc 4 ever" I actually like you on here. You talk alot of sense and is not buyest unlike so many others. Smile

You taking the piss with the bad spelling?
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed May 04, 2011 7:15 am

yes it's obvious they get more decisions then most teams because they are probably the biggest most well known english club currently.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 04, 2011 10:45 am

We get about as many as the ones that go against us. The reason so many simple mongoloids think that we get more is that we take advantage when we get decisions in our favour, and we overcome when decisions go against us. If Man Utd get a dodgy red card, and win anyway, no-one gives a fuck, if Tottenham escape a red card against United and lose, no-one gives a fuck, if Liverpool get away with about about 4 penalties against United in the FA Cup, but United win anyway and get one dodgy decision, no-one gives a fuck about the 4 penalties.

The same thing's true with Barcelona, they get some dodgy decisions in Europe, but they also have things like Abidal sent off for no reason and not getting a penalty in Camp Nou (2008) or no Carvalho red card tonight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:53 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:We get about as many as the ones that go against us. The reason so many simple mongoloids think that we get more is that we take advantage when we get decisions in our favour, and we overcome when decisions go against us. If Man Utd get a dodgy red card, and win anyway, no-one gives a fuck, if Tottenham escape a red card against United and lose, no-one gives a fuck, if Liverpool get away with about about 4 penalties against United in the FA Cup, but United win anyway and get one dodgy decision, no-one gives a fuck about the 4 penalties.

The same thing's true with Barcelona, they get some dodgy decisions in Europe, but they also have things like Abidal sent off for no reason and not getting a penalty in Camp Nou (2008) or no Carvalho red card tonight.
    4 Penalties my arse.

And after reading your biased bull guess what.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Wed May 04, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:We get about as many as the ones that go against us. The reason so many simple mongoloids think that we get more is that we take advantage when we get decisions in our favour, and we overcome when decisions go against us. If Man Utd get a dodgy red card, and win anyway, no-one gives a fuck, if Tottenham escape a red card against United and lose, no-one gives a fuck, if Liverpool get away with about about 4 penalties against United in the FA Cup, but United win anyway and get one dodgy decision, no-one gives a fuck about the 4 penalties.

4 Penalties my arse.

And after ready your biased bull guess what.

I said 'If', I don't expect you to agree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:10 am

Fonseca wrote:

You taking the piss with the bad spelling?
    Read the bottom part of this your the smart cunt going on about others spelling and grammer what does that mean at the bottom you posted it and your having a go at everybody else's. No one like a fucking smart arse now you Fuck off.

Do I need to watc h 38 matches to know Liverpool were not the speed as Barca, scratch no one fucking was.. don't be retarded

Fonseca

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 19-51
    Fonseca

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Keypla10

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Playma175073

Formerly known as: Bear

• Post n°76

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Empty Re: Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season Empty by Fonseca Yesterday at 22:07

<BLOCKQUOTE>Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Fonseca wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Fonseca wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Mr Leiva wrote:

Same philosophy of pass and move football MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 284837
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

So did Arsenal and better
    So did Man Utd
    So does Wigan

What's the point? English midfielders don't have the technical ability the spaniards and brazilians do to compete like Barcelona. Capello doesn't try to be Italian, he tries to work on english strengths
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    Excuse me but Liverpool back in the 80's did not always have a team full with English midfielder's or English players. And well i think Arsenal when Henry and the like's were there played some of the most attractive football i have seen in the British game and i think Manchester.United have played some top class and attractive football aswell over the past 20 years.

But so did Liverpool play some top class attactive football and well them and Manchester.United won European cups playing like this and if Arsenal were better at it, it still never brought them the European Cup or Champion's League.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

First sentence shows you didn't understand so I won't bother
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    I understand what you meant. But you are talking about something you never saw and as i said Liverpool did not have a team of midfielders that were English and because you are such a smart arse i thought i would point it out.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

I was talking about Jordans comment on english footballers and how they should play the barca way or whatever he said. Not Liverpools, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned international teams. Yes you didn't understand, but thanks for calling me a smart arse when I'm far from it.. what are you? a mong? MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 894246

<BLOCKQUOTE>grenade187 wrote:You just need to watch videos to see that the 80's pool team did not play the same as the current day Barca.

Similar but not the same.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

This.. shit
    Do I need to watch 38 matches to know Liverpool were not the the speed as Barca, MANCHESTER.UNITED Decisions for and against this season 499859 no one fucking was.. don't be retarded

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:27 am