Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ricardo
dena
Jordi
Cornholio
8 posters

Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi Empty Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi

Post by Cornholio Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:47 am

Watch amazing video of the 18 MONTH-OLD toddler signed up by Dutch top flight side

Published 16:43 27/04/11 By MirrorFootball

Recommend (3)

One-year-old-footballer-youtube

If you thought Arsene Wenger liked signing youngsters then you - quite literally - haven't seen nothing yet.

After seeing the astonishing footage below of Baerke van der Meij chipping footballs into his toybox, Dutch top flight side Venlose Voetbal Vereniging offered a contract to the 18 month-old toddler.

The 10-year deal has been described as 'symbolic' - whatever that means - but the club did issues the following press release:

”The toddler's favourite position has not yet been determined. However, we can speak of a right-footed player with a very good kicking technique, perseverance and, importantly: football genes via his grandfather."

I think he's made the wrong decision. He's probably chose the financial side over Arsenal who could've offered him first team football.

He's just what Arsenal need aswell, a kid that age is guaranteed to have bottle.
    Anonymous

Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi Empty VVV-Venlo sign 1 year old kid

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:47 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Dutch-club-VVV-Venlo-sign-1-year-old-child?urn=sow-wp1216
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi Empty Re: Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi

Post by Cornholio Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:47 am

Old.
    Anonymous

Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi Empty Re: Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:48 am

My thread was first. Neutral

And it has more pictures. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:48 am

Past it
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:48 am

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

rofl
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 am

My thread was first. When I left my thread yours was at the top of the page Razz
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:50 am

Wenger beaten to transfer target by Venlose Voetbal Verenigi Vvvbaby3

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

This kid has got the stuff rofl
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:50 am

See. You merged and I'm still the OP Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:50 am

Next Ronaldo ...,

Next!
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:51 am

He's got swag as well, look how his shorts go with his undertop.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:54 am

Tekkers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am

Cornholio wrote:See. You merged and I'm still the OP Razz

I did that on purpose. What a Face

You're right about yours being first though.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am

Victory is mine cheers

That was pretty weird timing though.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am

Dutch people.. smh
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am

wow hahaha
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:01 am

I said it before and I'll say it again
    Lionel who? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 am

The next Beckham.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 am

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 am

LOL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:27 am

His mum is quite nice tbh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:54 pm