Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Grenade
Matt
The Zlatan
Gegilworld93
crump
Jordi
JonjoShelvey
Kuled
Ben
Barton
Ricardo
Jamie
menalawyerguy
Zzonked
18 posters

Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times Empty Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 am

rofl rofl He's my hero.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1380405/Mario-Balotelli-notches-10k-parking-fines.html?ITO=1490
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times Empty Re: Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:20 am

What's the record?

We have a new verb: my car got Balotellied this weekend.
    Anonymous

Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times Empty Re: Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 am

And he's you hero Neutral Doesn't give a shit about your club and will probably end up injuring someone eventually.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:And he's you hero Neutral Doesn't give a shit about your club and will probably end up injuring someone eventually.

I love him too, football needs characters.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 am

Absolute lad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 am

He is a complete wanker. £10,000 is a lot of money for a lot of people, yet this wanker can pay that on parking fine's does he think he is bigger than the law.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 am

What a fucking guy he is. Laughing

Last edited by JMB_94 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:And he's you hero Neutral Doesn't give a shit about your club and will probably end up injuring someone eventually.

Players leave, I don't mind if he leaves. I like him for him, not because he plays for City.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 am

Just read this, what a guy. Three parking tickets a day Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 am

God Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 am

how can u not like him. im think he strting to like manchester now. and now manchetser city fans are start to love the beast. like balotelli says, everywhere even manchester united fans beg him to play for them
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:He is a complete wanker. £10,000 is a lot of money for a lot of people, yet this wanker can pay that on parking fine's does he think he is bigger than the law.

They money's going to the government anyway. If he's going to be silly with his money then why not help the deficit out at the same time Laughing
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

"Because i can" rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

balotelli

saving britians economy since 2010
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

That is not a character. He is a complete wanker that thinks he is bigger than the average person, cause of who he is and cause he has cash.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

That is not a character. He is a complete wanker that thinks he is bigger than the average person, cause of who he is and cause he has cash.
    How do you know this?
    Most people like that wouldn't give money to a homeless person...
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

You can't deny he's a character.

He's a wanker because he doesn't give a shit about parking? Ayeeeeeeee
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:He is a complete wanker. £10,000 is a lot of money for a lot of people, yet this wanker can pay that on parking fine's does he think he is bigger than the law.

They money's going to the government anyway. If he's going to be silly with his money then why not help the deficit out at the same time Laughing

This is true.

He's being an asshole, and helping the economy at the same time.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

He's just giving the bureaucrats more money to waste. It would be better for the economy if he gave it to some bum who's gonna spend it on booz and drugs. But he did that already this week.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:29 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

This. Some people are just going to love him because he's one to laugh at and a 'lad'. I find him funny sometimes (bib incident), but the rest he's just a retarded cock with an inflated ego who'd either be on the streets or in jail if it weren't for his natural ability.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

How do you know this?

What does that prove. That was nothing considering his salary. One kind act to some random loser and your calling him generous Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times 881856
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

How do you know this?

A homeless person that's sat on the street. How do you know this Homeless person was not on the street cause of their own fault, and maybe they were on drugs or something. Why not give it to a charity and then you should have more chance of helping people that would try and help themeselves. I could go out and sit on the streets and maybe he would give me some cash.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:31 am

Stop being a jealous, boring dickhead.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

In the words of the Wolf: "though you are a character, it does not mean you have character."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Stop being a jealous, boring dickhead.

Me? I'm not jealous anyway. Well I am obviously, but that's not the reason I think he's a dick. Razz
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Me? I'm not jealous anyway. Well I am obviously, but that's not the reason I think he's a dick. Razz

Nah, lfc4ever.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

How do you know this?

What does that prove. That was nothing considering his salary. One kind act to some random loser and your calling him generous Mario Balotelli has had his car impounded 27 times 881856
    Stop hating on him and move on. Didn't call him generous in any case...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 am

Who is jealous and who is a dickhead. I mean your one to talk some of the bullshit you post on here.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 am

Top man, is Beastotelli not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

How do you know this?

Stop hating on him and move on. Didn't call him generous in any case...

You implied it Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:26 am