Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jamie
AriseForLife
6 posters

Time for Wenger to change the record.....

AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Time for Wenger to change the record..... Empty Time for Wenger to change the record.....

Post by AriseForLife Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 am

Read a good article on Soccernet this morning about Arsene Wenger and I have to agree complete with just about everything being said in the article.

You can check it out here.

(Click on the word here to view the article)
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Time for Wenger to change the record..... Empty Re: Time for Wenger to change the record.....

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 am

Pretty damn certain you argued against me over the last few weeks when I made the exact same arguments. Neutral
    Anonymous

Time for Wenger to change the record..... Empty Re: Time for Wenger to change the record.....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Pretty damn certain you argued against me over the last few weeks when I made the exact same arguments. Neutral

Laughing Wouldn't surprise me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 am

After the Tottenham defeat his team were hailed as "remarkably consistent".

Didn't they draw last night?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 am

Exactly laugh~
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Pretty damn certain you argued against me over the last few weeks when I made the exact same arguments. Neutral

I argued that we do not have a loser's mentality with you. I also argued that Wenger shouldn't step down. I never said he shouldn't change his tune because I have said things about him for a long time. You kept saying you were amazed he was untouchable etc and I argued that he is untouchable because he hasn't done anything wrong or worth being fired over. All of your criticisms of the team are always geared at him rather than dividing the blame between him and the players on the field.

Also some of your arguments are not things that haven't been said over and over by other Arsenal supporters.

James ♠️ wrote:After the Tottenham defeat his team were hailed as "remarkably consistent".

Didn't they draw last night?

I took that as being remarkably consistent that we get leads and then surrender them.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:41 am

Wenger to go.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:24 am

always been a joke
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:always been a joke

At least you have something in common then.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:11 am

Steadman wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:always been a joke

At least you have something in common then.

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:16 am