Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Schnix
arsenalap11
Dean
Ricardo
Fanatic
Potato-7
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jamie
SBSP
fluffy_kittens
Kuled
Walcott
Cameron.
luke.
Danny
Barton
dena
Zzonked
22 posters

Newastle United v Manchester United

Poll

Winrar?

[ 2 ]
    Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_left15%Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_left15%Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_left23%Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_left46%Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Bar_right [46%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Empty Re: Newastle United v Manchester United

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am

What's this about Giggs having an affair with that fit bird Imogen Thomas? Dirty bastard Laughing
    Anonymous

Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Empty Re: Newastle United v Manchester United

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:Ferguson it was a definite penalty

Geoff Shreeves: Did Hernadez say he was fouled

Ferguson: I seen it, was a definite penalty

Geoff: What about the incident with Lovenkrands?

Ferguson: Didn't see it... will have to have a look at it again.
    rofl

His bitter side came out there.

He always says when the players play badly. Neutral
    Fack offf Jamie.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am

Kyro: "Ferguson will always admit when we've played bad"

Ferguson: "It was a definite penalty"

rofl

Yeah that's why you lost the game Ferguson, because of that, not because of the fact you didn't play well enough, and Kyro had the audacity to say he doesn't make excuses. Hahahahaha. Yeah and me aunties got a pair of balls.

Kyro's a thick twat. And Fergie's a bacon faced cunt.

Deal with it.

Last edited by Francis Albert on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am

Wenger syndrome makes interviews so easy cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 am

Francis Albert wrote:Kyro: "Ferguson will always admit when we've played bad"

rofl

Yeah that's why you lost the game Ferguson, because of that, not because of the fact you didn't play well enough, and Kyro had the audacity to say he doesn't make excuses. Hahahahaha. Yeah and me aunties got a pair of balls.

I meant he usually says we weren't good enough. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 am

rofl

Fack offf Dean.
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 am

SBSP wrote:Of course Fergie will say it's a pen. Laughing

Could have just said he needs to see it again instead of making himself look like a cunt. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:What's this about Giggs having an affair with that fit bird Imogen Thomas? Dirty bastard Laughing

FUCK OFF!!! eek eek

It's not him is it? rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

rofl

Fack offf Dean.

Laughing

I was waiting to be called a cunt then. shifty
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 am

Francis Albert wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:What's this about Giggs having an affair with that fit bird Imogen Thomas? Dirty bastard Laughing

FUCK OFF!!! eek eek

It's not him is it? rofl

Heard a rumour today.

If she's shagging that there's hope for me yet cheers
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Francis Albert wrote:

FUCK OFF!!! eek eek

It's not him is it? rofl

Heard a rumour today.

Some person on twitter known as the 'insider' said it was Giggs but there was a super injunction on it. Later he deleted the post and said he meant to only send it to people through private message.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Francis Albert wrote:

FUCK OFF!!! eek eek

It's not him is it? rofl

Heard a rumour today.

Some person on twitter known as the 'insider' said it was Giggs but there was a super injunction on it. Later he deleted the post and said he meant to only send it to people through private message.

Did he fuck. He knew what he was up to by the sounds of it.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Francis Albert wrote:

FUCK OFF!!! eek eek

It's not him is it? rofl

Heard a rumour today.

Did he fuck. He knew what he was up to by the sounds of it.

Yea, would be a huge shame if it was Giggs. Wont believe anything until I hear it was him though.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah I was talking about it in the pub on Sunday, in fact, my Granddad told me about it, but said he didn't knew who the player was because this 'player' had an injunction on it, so it couldn't be released.

We were guessing of players it could of been and I went "Won't be Giggs will it? Surely not?"

rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 am

Giggs? Never Laughing
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am

Granddad giggs still got it in him eh... Awesome Face
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am

Kuled wrote:Giggs? Never Laughing

Exactly what I said. I only thought of Giggs because he's Welsh as well and it said the 'player' was married and had kids.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:21 am

The lasses love a hairy chest grin
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 am

Can't blame him to be honest.

Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Imogen-thomas-pic-big-pictures-214409635

I could spend days on her Razz
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 am

Fit.As.Fuck
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:28 am

I would Razz

Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 Normal_Imogen-Thomas-zoo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 am

Newastle United v Manchester United - Page 6 1224_imogen-thomas-7-header

wank 2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:40 am