Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Alxj
Pippo
Barton
SBSP
chemicalrubber
Kris
10 posters

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style

Kris
    Kris

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Empty If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style

Post by Kris Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:48 am

Here's some inspiration: http://funnyexam.com/
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Empty Re: If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style

Post by chemicalrubber Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 am

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Papsmear
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Empty Re: If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style

Post by chemicalrubber Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:29 am

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Collegehumor_pic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:55 am

^lol, teacher writing wtf... Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:36 am

What a coincidence, I spent like 15 minutes not too long ago going through this site. Found several funny ones.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 pm

The ones by Peter are the best!
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Findx

^^ quality If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Icon_lol
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 am

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Bosseswife

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Opposites

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style N511250084_5858594_1255

at number 3 If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style 70955
    Alxj
    Alxj

Post by Alxj Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 am

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Shesawoman

FUCKIN LOL!
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:57 am

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Exam
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 am

I regret not doing this when in high school. There were a couple of tests that I might as well of turned in blank. I should have spent my time making jokes instead.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 pm

rofl

I don't get the Rick one though. Neutral
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:rofl

This link might help you understand.

http://www.yelp.com/redir?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftechsmartly.net%2FfreePS3.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:58 am

Kaka11|LFC wrote:

Sob, I had to drag it across the screen to stop it moving.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 am

Kaka11|LFC wrote:

Your a nob. If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Icon_lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 am

You never heard of someone getting "Rick rolled?" Neutral
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 am

Did you guys know about rick roll? If you did you shoulda guessed what the link was haha. :p
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 pm

I agree. That one was completely obvious.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Here's one that didn't deserve to fail

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style 2girls1essay
    If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style 2girls1essay2
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 pm

If you're gonna fail your exam, you might as well do it in style Diary
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 am

I'll definitley look at more of these later, that 2G1C review is probably fake too.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:25 am

That 2 girls one cup one is awesome Laughing
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 am

I found one which is actually real (made by a classmate of mine).

Seeing as it's in Danish, I won't send the full link, but rather quote it from the middle of page 2 and down.

It's always easy to be critical towards other people, especially people you don't know. I'm sitting here, criticizing humanity for not caring about itself, especially the lifestyle, while eating a scone full of sugar and emptying half a liter of pepsi

(Sigh, I hate writing stuff that only two people are going to ever read. The external teachers are the only ones who'll read this anyway, and it makes so little sense to me, wasting five hours on having two people read my rant)

The human is selfdestructive and we waste hours infront of the TV to "learn" stuff that we'll never use, because we can't be bothered to use it.

Allow genetically modified foods. Let broccoli taste like a big mac and carrots taste like twix, while we keep it healthy. The only reason this isn't happening, is because people don't know what GMO is about, understands stuff, funny enough, it is the same reason that they don't know that they should eat healthily, the lack of education. Make GMO that tastes great, while still being healthy, it is the way forward. The modern lifestyle is ruining us, the humans weren't meant to sit on an office. using a keyboard. We're meant for running, a lot, and hunting. We have to accept that we have to be more active, since our bodies are built for that, us bring broken down won't hold , just because we don't accept these facts.

Danish is a strange subject (not that I don't recognize your work). I seriously think that we need people to analyze texts and write books. I love reading books, not sitting for hours afterwards to analyze every sentence in the book. That I have to waste my life finding a hidden meaning, which in the end isn't identical with the authors opinion and idea with the book. This seems meaningless in so many ways, and I feel it's a waste of my life, to sit down and write 3-5 pages that contain a nice analysis and interpretation of a tv program, as well as setting it into perspective with another text that really doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure that you (the external teachers) have already read the other texts and are sure what the meaning of them are, which is why I find it very likely that I'll choose a wrong interpretation or perspective in your eyes...

I know that the contents of this essay isn't traditional, and it's probably not valued that this wasn't what I was supposed to write about. It will result in a bad grade, since I've started well, gotten some stuff relating to the subject into it, before going completely off the track. I have to accept that, seeing as you're bound by the government, as well as having your own opinion on what should be in a Danish essay. I haven't even finished all of my paragraphs in the essay, which isn't helping on the grade either.

I wish you, my dear patient reader a nice summer holiday. I thank you, for letting me take your time, to read my little bitter statement of a Danish essay. I hope you haven't seen it as criticism of your profession and job, but rather as a poor tech high student, who doesn't like writing Danish essays, and has found it easier to write loads of weird stuff instead, rather than writing a traditional essay. I hope you've smiled a bit too, and you're smiling a bit more, shile shaking your head over how stupid I'm allowed to be, which I've fully deserved.

Best regards

MTR - 3.D HTX ********

PS: Here's a picture of me Very Happy

[Manipulated picture of the guy, replacing his face with an awesome smiley]

I've changed his name to only the first letter of each part of his name, as well as removing the town of the high school him and I used to go to.
    Not only is this real, he acutally passed on writing that shit (barely passed, but he passed)
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

You never heard of someone getting "Rick rolled?" Neutral
    Oh, that one went completely over my head. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:52 pm