Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

FIFA Manager

Anonymous

FIFA Manager Empty FIFA Manager

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

I have downloaded FIFA Manager 10 to try it out. Haven't really progressed through it yet to make a fair judgement on the game. It's really slow compared to Football Manager but I like the fact everything (well almost everything) is licensed. Also the 3D matches are way better than FM's. Anyone played it or plays the series?
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

FIFA Manager Empty Re: FIFA Manager

Post by Kaka11|LFC Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 pm

I had some of the older ones like 08 and 07 I think, was pretty good but FM seems more in depth, been a while since I've played either though so I dono.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 am

Kaka11|LFC wrote:I had some of the older ones like 08 and 07 I think, was pretty good but FM seems more in depth, been a while since I've played either though so I dono.

I played FIFA Manager 08, it was a lot of fun. Then I got introduced to FM and just like you said, it was more in depth. They have improved FIFA Manager a bit in depth, but it feels like I spend too much time waiting for something to load.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

I might end up getting FM 2011 if it is Mac compatible, I dono, probably not though not sure haha.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Kaka11|LFC wrote:I might end up getting FM 2011 if it is Mac compatible, I dono, probably not though not sure haha.

Is it possible to play Window games on a Mac if you are using boot camp?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I have downloaded FIFA Manager 10 to try it out. Haven't really progressed through it yet to make a fair judgement on the game. It's really slow compared to Football Manager but I like the fact everything (well almost everything) is licensed. Also the 3D matches are way better than FM's. Anyone played it or plays the series?
    If you download Kitpacks and Logopacks the licensing issues are non-noticeable.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:15 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Kaka11|LFC wrote:I might end up getting FM 2011 if it is Mac compatible, I dono, probably not though not sure haha.

Is it possible to play Window games on a Mac if you are using boot camp?
    Yea I'm just too lazy to open up my virtual windows thing every time. I'm pretty sure FM will be mac compatible anyways so it should be all good if I get it.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:33 am

I have FIFA Manager 10. I used to like the game but no matter what team I am, difficulty setting I use or formations/tactics I play I can never get a clean sheet. I win most my games by stupid scores like 6-2. Its so bloody frustrating. All I want is a clean sheet. I once finished the season with scoring over 200 goals ad conceding 65+

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:38 pm