Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Dean
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
GeorgeL
Jamie
Trig
crump
Walcott
Cornholio
Ricardo
Drake
Scuba Steve
Barton
Scouser_Dave
lesser21
Gegilworld93
Cadbury
Zzonked
Theo Filippo
Danny
blackskar
El_indian
samiz
Jack
LeBron
luke.
Hernandez_14
Jaetinh
Kuled
35 posters

West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45.

Poll

And the result will be a..

[ 7 ]
    West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Bar_left54%West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Bar_right [54%] 
    [ 5 ]
    West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Bar_left38%West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Bar_left8%West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Kuled

West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Empty Re: West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45.

Post by Kuled Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am

Full time
    Fantastic Very Happy
    blackskar
    blackskar

West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 Empty Re: West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45.

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am

El_indian wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Always a 1st time. Wink

Little kids watching that and the cunt thinks he can get away with it. Scum

so what he swore at a camera...bigger things to worry about

Plus elbowing people in the back of the head for no reason, it all adds up. He need's to be shown he's not above shit and should act like the role model he apparently is to millions of children.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am

Fucking Kyro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am

Rooney's first two goals were absolute top class. West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am

Get the fuck in, what a ending to the game as soon as Rooney scored my heart was beating till we made it 4-2, I felt it.

I swear when Rooney stepped up for the penalty I was worried at how fast my heart was beating, not good for me.

But another fantastic comeback, fucking delighted.

Oh and btw people who go ah all the United fans say it wont happen then celebrate, to that I have to say when it's your team you feel fucking depressed when you're 2-0 down and it makes you negative.

Oh, and well done to Rooney for dragging us out of it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am

Superb.

You know what, all you bastards moan about it, try to denigrate him, try to get him banned for anything you possibly can, it doesn't matter, it must drive you fucking mental. lol!

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Rooney's first two goals were absolute top class. West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 207657

Huh
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am

Thats what Champions do! Fair play to United.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am

/title race
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Rooney's first two goals were absolute top class. West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 207657

He's a class footballer, no doubt. Just can't stand his attitude and it's certainly getting worse. Is embarrassing some of the shit he does. I'd certianly be embrrassed if he was at Arsenal doing this shit.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am

blackskar wrote:
    El_indian wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Always a 1st time. Wink

Little kids watching that and the cunt thinks he can get away with it. Scum

so what he swore at a camera...bigger things to worry about

Plus elbowing people in the back of the head for no reason, it all adds up. He need's to be shown he's not above shit and should act like the role model he apparently is to millions of children.

with Rooney you get what you see - being a prick is his game
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am

Doesn't drive me mental, doesn't matter to me if he's a cunt which he probably actually isn't
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am

Bet a lot thought we would lose at HT, never say die attitude makes people hate us. Lovely fucking jubbly.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am

blackskar wrote:

He's a class footballer, no doubt. Just can't stand his attitude and it's certainly getting worse. Is embarrassing some of the shit he does. I'd certianly be embrrassed if he was at Arsenal doing this shit.

What about the player you have in your avatar, are you embarrassed of him?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

No, because he's an Arsenal fan and he's talking shit, if Rooney was his player for so many years he wouldn't be embarrassed one bit, he'd actually defend him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am

kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

No, because he's an Arsenal fan and he's talking shit, if Rooney was his player for so many years he wouldn't be embarrassed one bit, he'd actually defend him.

Must be club bias when it's against Man U.. Run
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am

Hahaha someone believes everything they read in the papers.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Not really though Neutral Nice of you to act like you know me though thumb

I'm country > Club as most know and I don't defend players unless they deserve defending.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

luke. wrote:/title race

That's been said so much.

I swear City were out of the race for the title about 5 times too.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am

What did Wilshere do?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am

blackskar wrote:

I cant stand Rooney and more for what he did off the park but credit where credit is due.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am

Oh and FYI Blackskar, RVP said fuck off to City fans when he scored in the match where we beat you 4-2 last year, so he's no better than Rooney.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am

Sean wrote:What did Wilshere do?

Nothing that I'm aware of bar the 'fighting' thing a while back when he was gonna get his 1st England cap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am

Dean wrote:

West Ham United vs Manchester United KO: 12:45. - Page 11 963615
    His first two goals were top class and i just cant argue with it even though i dont like him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am

Zzonked wrote:
    luke. wrote:/title race

That's been said so much.

I swear City were out of the race for the title about 5 times too.

they were never in it

only the media was putting them in there to make it seem interesting. no one with sense thought man city had a chance this season

but the title race is not over, chelsea and arsenal are still in it, unless they fuck up today Neutral which i doubt
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am

Zzonked wrote:Oh and FYI Blackskar, RVP said fuck off to City fans when he scored in the match where we beat you 4-2 last year, so he's no better than Rooney.

Did he?

Shame, don't like that sort of thing in footballers. They are role models to children all over and should be acting like it on the pitch (at the least)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Bet a lot thought we would lose at HT, never say die attitude makes people hate us. Lovely fucking jubbly.

Nope that never say die makes me respect them thats what great players and teams do.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 am

blackskar wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Oh and FYI Blackskar, RVP said fuck off to City fans when he scored in the match where we beat you 4-2 last year, so he's no better than Rooney.

Did he?

Shame, don't like that sort of thing in footballers. They are role models to children all over and should be acting like it on the pitch (at the least)

footballers are just big kids
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 am

That's one incident though compared to how many from Rooney (Not defending van Persie btw)
    City were never in it. If you were at the Emirates or watched the full league game between Arsenal and City a few months ago, it was obvious that even the players knew they were not in the title race, merely want to finish in the top four despite spending astronomical quantities.

Last edited by B0dunrin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 am

blackskar wrote:

Did he?

Me neither. When they score they are more liable to do stupid things though, I generally forgive them more for that then stuff that happens just in the middle of a match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 am