Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
blackskar
Barton
Tito
luke.
Mal
chemicalrubber
Bebe_Fun
Jamie
Hitchy
jeb4eva
Danny
LeBron
Scouser_Dave
Cameron.
crump
Kuled
20 posters

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Poll

Result?

[ 11 ]
    Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Bar_left52%Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Bar_right [52%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Bar_left19%Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Bar_left29%Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Poll closed
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool

Post by LeBron Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 am

Good game.

I shat it when i saw Predator and Gibson coming on.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool

Post by Cameron. Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Chamz|94 wrote:

My username has nothing to do with Chamakh, believe it or not Laughing

But supporting United and having two pics of an Arsenal player is weird. Do you fancy Chamakh? shifty

It's not weird Laughing

If I had a picture of Eboue, Fabregas or Bendtner I bet no one would even mention it Laughing

Anyways, Chamakh is going out, it's Berba-time shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 am

Do you fancy Chamakh though? Does he make you tingle?

Last edited by Bergkamp on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 am

Love the way that Scousers just can't take defeat. I've been called up for being an armchair fan, and when I explain that all money goes towards the Glazers, I'm told to shut up. Bunch of idiots
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 am

Bergkamp wrote:Do you fancy Chamkh though? Does he make you tingle?

Laughing

No, he doesn't.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 am

Chamz|94 wrote:

Laughing

No, he doesn't.
    Do you like his hair then? Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:41 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Chamz|94 wrote:

Laughing

No, he doesn't.

I would, but it's too greasy Neutral
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Chamz|94 wrote:

Laughing

No, he doesn't.

Yup, my hair is very much like it. Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am

Chamz|94 wrote:

So you want to look like him?

Neutral

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 am

You sound like the kind of person that is mysteriously gay
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 am

Better than looking like Arshavin... Laughing
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Chamz|94 wrote:

So you want to look like him?

Neutral

Laughing

Laughing

Nope shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:45 am

What an awful thing for my heart, I really thought we played well, and should have won the game comfortably, we got our two goal lead, then one dive in from Evans when there was no need, if he didn't Evra was there.. and the balance changes, and we concede from two set pieces a freekick and penalty.

Oh well back to the positives, thought we were the better side, overall had more possession and done more with the ball, I think Liverpool had two shots on target and they were a penalty and freekick which both went in, they didn't really have many chances either they done well to get back into it, but we deserved the 3 points 100 percent, and if we didn't, I would admit it.

Berbatov's second goal was fucking class, and don't think my signature is knee jerk, I had it since the Everton game.

I think Rooney and Berbatov linked up very well, Nani played well, I didn't really like Fletcher's performance today, but Scholes was very good and made up for Fletcher's average performance.

I can't actually remember Liverpool worrying me apart from the penalty and freekick, fair play to Gerrard though, it was an enjoyable game, but not good for my heart, when Gerrard scored the freekick, I just felt sick, but Berbatov saved us, happy with the performance and win, just not how we made a couple of silly mistakes, we need to sort that out.

I might have repeated my self a lot in that, I wrote it over about 5 minutes, of stopping and starting, so I might not have remembered what I put. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 am

Did wazza play good today?
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 am

Kuled wrote:Did wazza play good today?

He linked up quite well with Berbatov, but he was dropping deep too much and didn't really create much.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:03 am

I said United would win easily, ask Kyro. [InsertNeuCoffeeSmileyHereCosICantFindIt]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 am

Walcott wrote:I said United would win easily, ask Kyro. [InsertNeuCoffeeSmileyHereCosICantFindIt]

You did, performance wise you was right, but score wise, it wasn't. Laughing

And to above, Rooney was good, but not as a out an out striker, he linked up well, had a good touch today, and was okay, Berbatov stole the show.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:13 am

United deserved it. We were shite. Centre backs especially, Agger would've prevented us from losing, so too would Kyrgiakos.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 am

Can't believe Agger isn't a started at the moment for you, easily your best defender. Neutral

And he's clearly not comfortable as a left back.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 am

kyro7 wrote:Can't believe Agger isn't a started at the moment for you, easily your best defender. Neutral

And he's clearly not comfortable as a left back.

See the chat thread for why. Sad
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:I said United would win easily, ask Kyro. [InsertNeuCoffeeSmileyHereCosICantFindIt]

You did, performance wise you was right, but score wise, it wasn't. Laughing

And to above, Rooney was good, but not as a out an out striker, he linked up well, had a good touch today, and was okay, Berbatov stole the show.
    I didn't see the game cos I went away for the weekend, I listened to the updates on 5live in the car. My dad turned it on and Liverpool just made it 2-2 Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 704853 then Berbatov come along Manchester United vs Liverpool  - Page 7 567798

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:03 pm