Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

anyone done or is doing Art A-level?

Anonymous

anyone done or is doing Art A-level?  Empty anyone done or is doing Art A-level?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Anyone got some good tips on how I can fill my book quicky i've only done 7 pages and I just cba to pick up my pencil and draw random stuff and I think ive got two or three months to fill it....
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

anyone done or is doing Art A-level?  Empty Re: anyone done or is doing Art A-level?

Post by Marvin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Sorry, there's no quick way around Art. You either enjoy doing it or you don't. Would have no problems filling up the book if you enjoyed it. Besides, you have 3 months max; I'm sure you can draw some more half assed things during that space of time.
    Anonymous

anyone done or is doing Art A-level?  Empty Re: anyone done or is doing Art A-level?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Well I guess ill just have to sort out a timetable for weekdays and weekends and spend more time in my free periods instead of going into town Razz
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Marvin wrote:Sorry, there's no quick way around Art. You either enjoy doing it or you don't. Would have no problems filling up the book if you enjoyed it. Besides, you have 3 months max; I'm sure you can draw some more half assed things during that space of time.
    what he said
    Try some still lifes or something about you really love like footy. Goodluck Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:07 pm

hmmm cos my project is fairly tails I might to me as one of the 7 dawfs or sommin like that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:07 am