Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jordan Henderchip
Lux
Simonc89
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Ben
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Dean
Cadbury
Pippo
Mason
16 posters

Lost all of my self-confidence at football...

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Lost all of my self-confidence at football... Empty Lost all of my self-confidence at football...

Post by Mason Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 am

Every ball I pass goes astray, I don't want the ball nor do I want to play football anymore. Any tips on how to get my self-confidence back?

Last edited by Wonderkid on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Lost all of my self-confidence at football... Empty Re: Lost all of my self-confidence at football...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:33 am

Ballbag ... silent
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Lost all of my self-confidence at football... Empty Re: Lost all of my self-confidence at football...

Post by Pippo Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:33 am

Yo.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am

Laughing guys, my topic wouldn't post so I just posted '...' then edited. Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 am

Play with friends.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 am

STEP 1

STEP 2

Congratulations, you now love football again.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 am

You're not Quinny by any chance are you?

(Ignore what I said in the Liverpool Thread)

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 am

Wonderkid wrote:Laughing guys, my topic wouldn't post so I just posted '...' then edited. Smile

Okay.

Play with friends. Five a side.

Practice short and long passing. Practice your trapping the ball with both feet and practice both feet passing.

football is easy, pass and move. Take a touch, look up and if there is a simple pass on, pass it. Always look for 2-3 options when on the ball.

Don't always go for the hollywood ball, simple ones work.

What position do you play?

Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 am

Denilson?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 am

Take Lucas out of your sig and put Gerrard instead.Should help.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 am

I have to experienced this on many occasions.

In order to remedy this problem, do as I say, believe me it works ...

If you are playing with friends look up and plan your run, keep your head up, as well as keeping your eye on the ball and run at the defenders. If at first you don't succeed try again. It may take a few times to get the gist of it. Wink

Good Luck! Lost all of my self-confidence at football... 284837

Last edited by Jelavic18|RFC on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 am

i am pretty sure thats how you always were

just now that you grew up you are seeing reality rather then imagination
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I have to experienced this on many occasions.

If you are playing with friends look up and plan your run, put your head down, keep your eye on the ball and run at the defenders. If at first you don't succeed try again. It may take a few times, to get the gist of it. Wink

Put your head down and run at defender?

Don't do that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 am

Watch loads of footy compilations.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 am

Take some good drugs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 am

Cadbury wrote:

If you are playing with friends look up and plan your run, put your head down, keep your eye on the ball and run at the defenders. If at first you don't succeed try again. It may take a few times, to get the gist of it. Wink

Don't do that.

I meant to say keep your head up doh

Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Don't do that.

I meant to say keep your head up doh

Laughing

But then you can't keep your eye on the ball.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 am

Practice in your garden or at the park with a few mates.
    Just the basic things, technique, simple passing, ball control etc.
    Once trapping a ball and passing it become second nature, the other stuff will become lots easier.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 am

If you are playing with friends look up and plan your run, keep your head up, as well as keeping your eye on the ball and run at the defenders. If at first you don't succeed try again. It may take a few times to get the gist of it. Wink

Best advice ever, trust me learning from Jela can make you as good as Denilson
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:01 am

Fonseca wrote:

Considering I've played for a few pro youth teams. Then yeah he should.

Although when you get to such a high level it becomes no fun anymore. I just play for fun. Wouldn't want to be a pro even if I could be. Rolling Eyes
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 am

Polska's right to be honest. Just watch some Milankakabaros compilations and focus on how they control/pass a ball.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Considering I've played for a few pro youth teams. Then yeah he should.

Although when you get to such a high level it becomes no fun anymore. I just play for fun. Wouldn't want to be a pro even if I could be. Rolling Eyes

You're a beast not worthy
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 am

If you don't like football anymore just stop playing it, there's loads of other sports and you'll find something you like.

Example: I used to love basketball, but when I realized I was a small white dude, I picked up football instead.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:15 am

Ontopic: Don't force yourself to like a sport you don't enjoy, play something else then you'll yearn for football again

Bogdan wrote:If you don't like football anymore just stop playing it, there's loads of other sports and you'll find something you like.

Example: I used to love basketball, but when I realized I was a small white dude, I picked up football instead.

I realised I had an afro, which automatically makes you good at basketball. Just happened overnight Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 am

dont get caught on the ball most bad passes are becasue they get the ball dont no what to do with it and make bad a pass just no what your going to do before you get the ball.
    at blackpool games the one player i see doing that all the time is charlie adam soon as he get the ball he rarely takes more than two touches becasue he no what going to happen before he gets the ball. Lost all of my self-confidence at football... 284837
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Find the shittest people you know to play against and run rings around them. Then take that confidence from playing well into a better standard of game.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Cheers for the advice guys. Smile
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Lost all of my self-confidence at football...

So go and find it ...you probably left it behind one of the nets.

shifty
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 pm

I played today at lunch. First time in like 2 years (playing at lunch with those cunts. They always laugh at me)

The ball falls to me on the bounce at the edge of the box and I left foot volleyed it into the top corner. Ran around like a maniac giving them the fingers and shouting. 1-0 AT THE BRIDGE, 1-0 AT THE BRIDGE!!!!!!!

(They all support Chelsea)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:04 am