Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Schnix
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
ayvee1
Hernandez_14
birminghamcity79
Potato-7
LeBron
dena
Theo Filippo
Kris
El_indian
Dean
Grenade
Sean
SBSP
Mouse
Lux
Cadbury
GK01
samiz
Jordi
Kuled
27 posters

Is that game worth watching? ****** NO SPOILERS ******

Anonymous

Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** Empty Is that game worth watching? ****** NO SPOILERS ******

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 pm

EDIT: PROBABLY SHOULD'VE MADE IT CLEAR LOOKING AT THE FIRST PAGE FULL OF NOBS THAT THIS IS FOR MORE RECENT MATCHES, NOT FOR FUCKING LIVERPOOL 4-3 MILAN OR WHATEVER BULLSHIT. THANK YOU. Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 73365

Idea taken from another forum (the MaxXed forums Razz)

If you have watched a game, come in here and rate the match out of /10. With 10 being the highest obviously.

I'll give you some (completely randomly made) examples and what those numbered rankings really mean.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid 10/10 - Fucking great game, highly recommend!
    Palermo vs Cesena 3/10 - Dreadful, not worth watching
    Stoke City vs Birmingham 5/10 - Probably not worth watching unless you are a fan of either club.
    Dortmund vs Hamburg 6/10 - Extended highlights would suffice.
    Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla 8/10 - Good game. Worth watching for the neutral.

Also, if you haven't watched a game but are thinking of doing so, feel free to request a rating in this thread.

Regarding spoilers... This is a no spoiler thread. AND I MEAN NO FUCKING SPOILERS!!! Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 73365 People coming to this thread often will want to know if a game is worth the time to watch or not, so they obviously don't want any spoilers! This means NO posting scorelines, no posting goalscorers, no posting "Llorente was beasting, worth watching" comments and the like et fucking cetera. Got me?

Good. Let's start this thread. Smile

Last edited by polska. on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** Empty Re: Is that game worth watching? ****** NO SPOILERS ******

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 pm

To start off...

Sevilla vs Barcelona 9.5/10 - Probably one of the matches of the season in La Liga.
    Anonymous

Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** Empty Re: Is that game worth watching? ****** NO SPOILERS ******

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

i got banned from MaxXed forums Neutral

joke of a place, full of goodie goodies
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:i got banned from MaxXed forums Neutral

Stupid. Neutral

The MaxXed forums are one of those places you just have to be a goodie-two-shoes. I don't blame them either, with what they offer.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Ac Milan vs Udinese this season 9/10 Very enjoyable
    Liverpool vs Arsenal 08/09 season Don't we all know what happened in this game? 9/10
    Chelsea vs Liverpool 08/09 season Same goes for this one, 9.5/10 enjoyed it alot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Forgot to mention: If you haven't watched a game but are thinking of doing so, feel free to request a rating in this thread.

Wisla Krakow vs Widzew Lodz 7/10 - Think a non-pole would enjoy even. The atmosphere probably makes it even better.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Southampton v Sheff. Weds 8/10 - Some good end-to-end action.

amidoinitrite?

Last edited by Jordi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Bury vs Colchester (yesterday)
    7/10

Last edited by samiz on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Nice spoiler Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Jordi wrote:Southampton v Sheff. Weds 8/10 - Some good end-to-end action, maybe top club fans would find it shit though.

amidoinitrite?
    You see, I didn't know it was going to be end-to-end. You ruined it for me. Snooty

Laughing j/k. It's alright, I personally don't mind if you mention if it's end-to-end, but in my experience there are people who don't appreciate it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 pm

samiz wrote:Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool Champions League (forgot season)
    This is how you don't do it. Neutral

Also I don't see the point of doing previous seasons matches (unless someone requests it) because more often then not we have already seen them all. Especially Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool in the Champions League. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 pm

polska. wrote:
    Jordi wrote:Southampton v Sheff. Weds 8/10 - Some good end-to-end action, maybe top club fans would find it shit though.

amidoinitrite?
    You see, I didn't know it was going to be end-to-end. You ruined it for me. Snooty

Laughing j/k. It's alright, I personally don't mind if you mention if it's end-to-end, but in my experience there are people who don't appreciate it.
    You're the OP, so that's all that matters shifty

Plus, isn't it good if you say it's end-to-end?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm

True, my thread, my rules. Neutral

Yes it's ok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm

10/10

Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 70955 Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 58503

how about who scored the goals? and at what time?

Last edited by ViVaRooney on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners [A-League Grand Final] - 10/10 (Was one of the greatest games I've watched in my life, don't know how a neutral would see it but as a Brisbane fan this game captured me in the excitement, great, great game. Was A-League game of the season for sure.)
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    10/10

Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 70955 Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 58503

Shut up I changed it whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 pm

GK01 wrote:Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners [A-League Grand Final] - 10/10 (Was one of the greatest games I've watched in my life, don't know how a neutral would see it but as a Brisbane fan this game captured me in the excitement, great, great game. Was A-League game of the season for sure.)
    I heard that the game itself was alrightish-good, but the atmosphere was amazing.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 pm

polska. wrote:
    GK01 wrote:Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners [A-League Grand Final] - 10/10 (Was one of the greatest games I've watched in my life, don't know how a neutral would see it but as a Brisbane fan this game captured me in the excitement, great, great game. Was A-League game of the season for sure.)
    I heard that the game itself was alrightish-good, but the atmosphere was amazing.

I was in the Den (Brisbane home supporters end) fucking amazing Laughing

Edit: Might be why I rate it so high Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Actually, I have a decent one from a couple of years back:

Scunthorpe vs Luton (2009)

This was a fucking amazing game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 pm

GK01 wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Actually if I remember, on the MaxXed forums, some people rated it 10/10 as well for the atmosphere so your not alone.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm

polska. wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Actually if I remember, on the MaxXed forums, some people rated it 10/10 as well for the atmosphere so your not alone.

Fair enough, I'm forever in love with that game Love
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:23 pm

What's the point of this? Rating matches that took place years ago Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Cadbury wrote:What's the point of this? Rating matches that took place years ago Laughing
    I know. scratch

This is meant more for recent matches. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:27 pm

i know it's two seasons ago but
    Real Madrid vs Barcelona 08/09 season was a classic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:27 pm

this thread has been full of fails Laughing

i blame the OP for not making things clear. Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 881856
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Well, more recent then.

Swansea - Forest 9.5/10.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Yesterday

Quilmes AC - Independiente 6/10 some good chances but dragged on a little bit.
    Palermo - Milan 3/10 One sided but so bad in final third.
    Sporting - Uniao Leiria 6/10 A bit like the Spurs game but slightly less interesting.
    Spurs - West Ham 8/10 poor finishing but really exciting game with lots of chances.

I was watching some random games yesterday Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:this thread has been full of fails Laughing

i blame the OP for not making things clear. Is that game worth watching?   ****** NO SPOILERS  ****** 881856
    OP edited. Neutral

Arka Gdynia vs Lech Poznan 7/10 - nothing quite so special but the atmosphere as usual in Poland makes the game good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:02 am

polska. wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:i got banned from MaxXed forums Neutral

Stupid. Neutral

The MaxXed forums are one of those places you just have to be a goodie-two-shoes. I don't blame them either, with what they offer.

Really? Never got that impression TBH.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 am

Swansea v Forest 8/10 found it very enjoyable, One to watch : Scott Sinclair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am