Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
dena
Cornholio
Theo Filippo
7 posters

The only city to not care about the royal wedding is...

Anonymous

The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... Empty The only city to not care about the royal wedding is...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 am

Kingston Upon Hull

The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... 70955

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-12738826

Is was on the radio where it says we are the only city too.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... Empty Re: The only city to not care about the royal wedding is...

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:03 am

I might move there.. i couldnt give a shit either Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... Empty Re: The only city to not care about the royal wedding is...

Post by Cornholio Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:16 am

Sickening that there are parties.

How can anyone condone the Royal Family.

In the world we live in there should be no place for it.

A family where they are just rulers. They don't have to win anything, it's just them and it will never change.

I hope they get chucked onto the streets and get aids.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 am

Biggest spongers in the country. None of them have ever seen a proper days work. Bunch of cunts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 am

Dan wrote:Biggest spongers in the country. None of them have ever seen a proper days work. Bunch of cunts.

I'm a little confused whether you are talking about Kingston Upon Hull or the royal family. The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... 279869
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Dan wrote:Biggest spongers in the country. None of them have ever seen a proper days work. Bunch of cunts.

I'm a little confused whether you are talking about Kingston Upon Hull or the royal family. The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... 279869

Laughing

Always hated royalty, it's 2011 not 1511. I say impeach em. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:48 am

I don't care about the silly wedding. Kate Middleton is clearly in it for money or whaetever you get being married to a Prince, she's way too fit for that receeding hairline at about 27 years old ginger cunt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 am

But hey, we get a day off cheers
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:56 am

Illuminati in disguise Run
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 am

I actually don't have a problem with a royal family, at least not the way it works in Denmark.

Wh, you ask? A president could be politically motivated to sign a law, even if it would be against the constitution. Someone politically neutral wouldn't. To me, that's a pretty good reason.

That being said, we could easily pay them less, and the media should stop jizzing themselves everytime the royal family does anything. It's quite sickening.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:18 am

James ♠ wrote:

Royal family. Although Kingston upon Hull is close behind.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:23 am

Forest wrote:I don't care about the silly wedding. Kate Middleton is clearly in it for money or whaetever you get being married to a Prince, she's way too fit for that receeding hairline at about 27 years old ginger cunt

Don't hate on Kate Trouble

Us Middleton's gotta stick together cow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:31 am

Cornholio wrote:Sickening that there are parties.

How can anyone condone the Royal Family.

In the world we live in there should be no place for it.

A family where they are just rulers. They don't have to win anything, it's just them and it will never change.

I hope they get chucked onto the streets and get aids.

our monarch reigns, she doesn't rule! i agree that there is no need for a royal family though but think aids is a little harsh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Illuminati in disguise The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... 78475

Some guy on the hereford forum who goes on nwo forums and all that shit said the queen is a transforming lizard part of the NWO Laughing We would laugh at him and he would say we are not "awake" Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 am

Also the income from tourism made via the Royal Family pays for itself and more Smile
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:50 am

Hereford_Lad wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Illuminati in disguise The only city to not care about the royal wedding is... 78475

Some guy on the hereford forum who goes on nwo forums and all that shit said the queen is a transforming lizard part of the NWO Laughing We would laugh at him and he would say we are not "awake" Laughing

Reptilians Run
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:59 am

You guys act all tough saying the royal family is pointless but your life would be considerably worse if you didn't have the queen.

She gives us Britains got talent and a speech at christmas. The country would be anarchy without those two things!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 10:49 am